Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

India-Forums

Gunjhun FF: Unequivocal Love *updtd part 09*pg 8 (Page 2)

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged
great job Nadeera, looking forward to the next part.

Edited by Infofan - 06 May 2011 at 5:57am

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
thank you so much for your kind appreciation. I'll try to update each part every day..
keep smiling :) 

Nadeera

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pleiades

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

PART-3

Amma comes to hall after having listened noises from the mamis and Guddu. Amma asks Guddu, " Guddu beta, what happened?" Guddu replies confidentially, " Look Amma, I told Runjhun that today onwards she will not cook for her mama mamis. She will only cook for you, me and for her. But these witches are continuously cursing me. #indicating three mamis# If you open your mouth once again, if you utter a single word once again, I'll just cut your tongues.#Now looking at Amma# And Amma I'm  not married to a Naukrani, so why should she have to work for the entire house? Now tell me Amma, am I right or not?" Amma looks very happy and says, " of course you are right." Guddu turns and talks to Runjhun, "O Missus! Don't dare to put your legs out of the line I set. It would be good for you then. Now bring the lunch I am hungry. Guddu looks at Runjhun for a moment and smiles and then lowered his face so that no one could able to see his grin.

Amma, Guddu, Kukkan, Jabbu enjoys the lunch while all of the mamis are still working at their respective kitchen. Guddu wants Runjhun to join them and indicates Runjhun accordingly but Runjhun ignores all of his indication. After the lunch Amma goes off for her prayer. Eventually Kukkan and Jabbu leave as well. Guddu is still sitting on the sofa and watching Runjhun arranging plates, glasses. He shouts, "O Missus! Just come here!" " I can't. I am doing something and I have so much work to do." Runjhun replies. Guddu comes to kitchen and asks softly, " Won't you have lunch? It's getting late". Runjhun replies, " I will but before that let me finish off my kitchen chores." "No, you are going to eat just right now and right in front of me. You did not take anything from morning.  #Guddu is blushing and says shyly # And you fed  me and then you did hold my hand like this. Now eat I say otherwise I'll force you and i bet, you won't like it." Runjhuns sits in front of Guddu and starts eating Roti and vegetable. Guddu says smilingly, " By the way, the vegetable is very tasty. I liked it. Don't stare at me! Eat!!"

(Next day)

Runjhun opens up the curtain. Guddu groans as the ray of sun light falls on his eyes, " what the hell are you doing? I'm sleeping. Can't you see?" Runjhun tussles his hair and whispers in his ear, " it's time to get up. It's  getting late for having your medicine." Guddu stares at Runjhun while she tussles his hair. Guddu smiles and says, " yes...yes...I'm liking it! Do it more!" " No, wake up, your breakfast is getting cold and i have already placed hot water in the washroom. Dont be late." Guddu makes faces and tries to settle his hair down. Guddu keeps staring at Runjhun while getting off the bed and continues while takes his towel and goes to washroom. Runjhun smiles as he leaves the room.

Guddu comes out of the shower wearing his towel and vest. " where are my clothes?" Guddu asks. Runjhun replies, " here in your kurta and pyjamas". Guddu feels utterly irritating seeing that kurta and snapped, " why are you giving me those? I have told you thousands of times that I do not like to wear these sorts of dresses. Give me my jeans and shirt." Runjhun says with frustration, " I thought we could just go to mandir together as I have put pooja for your recovery. Please wear this kurta." Guddu also shakes his head with frustration and shouts at Runjhun, " you don't understand what am i trying to say? Have you turned into a deaf? Get my jeans and shirt." Runjhun does accordingly and when she hands over jeans and shirt, tear spills out from her eyes. But Guddu ignores and wears his usual outfit.

Runjhun stands still holding her pooja thali and looks away. Guddu sighs and approaches Runjhun. He stands at the back of her and lean forward his head beside Runjhun's. He takes the scent of her and whisper in her ear, " I can still accompany you to mandir even in this dress, aint I? Now turn back to me!" Runjhun remains silent. Guddu higher his voice, " I say turn back to me!!" Runjhun ignors and looks through the window. Guddu holds her shoulder and forcibly turns her to him and says, " O Missus, don't show your stubbornness to me ever again. I'm going with you to mandir and one thing dont ever force me to wear those kurtas.  If i ever feel like wearing those, i will wear at my own will. You dont have to say anything.

Kalsanwali eavesdrops the conversation and returns back to hall. All three mamis are planning how to create misunderstandings. Finally they come up with a plan. They approach to Runjhun's room. Then they open Guddu's wardrobe and with scissors they cut Guddu's shirts and jeans in to pieces. After doing this they left the room quickly and again settle themselves at the hall. Mitho speaks first, " now the plan is we will have to occupy Bojharani in house hold chores and no matter what happens we will not let her to enter to her room before Guddua  goes in. After that we will just sit here and watch the drama. All the mamis are smiling.

(At Mandir)

Guddu checks out Runjhun and asks playfully, " You dont have any other things to do, do you? You just disturb your Bhagwan baat baat pe." Runjhun just shakes her head and holds Guddu's injured hand in order to ring the bell.

Guddu and Runjhuns return to the Ittrewali gali on a  rickshaw. On the way he points out and shows some places to her. they get off the rickshaw and Guddu tells Runjhun to go into house and he is going to mobile centre.

Runjhun enters the house alone as was expected by her mamis. Mitho comes near to Runjhun and asks, " Aye-haye bojharani!! These days you dont know us, do you?" runjhun replies calmly, " No mami, the thing is not like that." Mittho continues, "  can you iron Mahadevi and diamond's dresss?" " of course mami, I'm doing it in a jiffy". Runjhun goes to iron. After a while she returns with pressed dresses. Then Billo asks Runjhun to colour her  sarees. Runjhun does that accordingly. Finally Kalsanwali commands Runjhun to cook food. Runjhun goes to kitchen to cook food. Amma was sitting in the hall and watches Runjhun working for them.

At the evening, guddu returns from mobile centre. And tells Runjhun, " today the sale of the shop was really good. I'm very happy today." Runjhun smiles and says, " even I'm very happy today, because..." Guddu cuts off Runjhun's sentence and says, " As long as you are happy, I am happy. Get the food in the room. I'm waiting out there." He smiles at Runjhun and goes off.

(Guddu's Room)

Guddu's room is a complete mess. Guddu enters to his room and sees some patches of clothes are on the floor. He draws near to the mess. To his astonishment, these are his shirts and jeans which are torn into millions of pieces. Guddu becomes furious and bellows, "RUNJHUN!! RUNJHUN!! COME AT ONCE!!" he just can't stand still. He breaks the glass , slams the wardrobe, kicks the door etc etc. At the down stairs, all the mamis are eyeing each other and smiling maliciously. Runjhun wonders what happens now with Guddu. May be he is very hungry. With the tray Runjhun enters the room and thunder-stricken to see the mess. She asks Guddu, " what happened this time? Why have you messed everything?" Guddu comes near, " Now I know why you were very happy today.  YOU CUT MY SHIRTS AND PANTS INTO THOUSANDS OF PIECES SO THAT I CANT WEAR THEM, DIN'T YOU? JUST BECAUSE I REFUSED TO WEAR THAT BLOODY KURTA YOU CUT ALL MY DRESSES?? HOW COULD YOU?" Runjhun asks, " why should I cut your clothes? # Runjhun smiles# you must be joking, right?"  After seeing Runjhun smiling, Guddu lost his every bit of control and shouts, "CHUP!"  Then with all of his strength he slaps Runjhun. Runjhun's fragile body couldn't take the heavy slap from Guddu. She gets herself slammed by the side of the door.

Pre cap:  Runjhun is looking through the window and Guddu is watching her with rage.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87newfoundlovesur001-Ishana-tehzeeb25UmIbrahim...Natasha...

Infofan IF-Sizzlerz
Infofan
Infofan

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
started well and ended with Unhappy

Guddu blushing? that would be nice to see.

Edited by Infofan - 06 May 2011 at 6:43pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeera

UmIbrahim IF-Rockerz
UmIbrahim
UmIbrahim

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Those Mami'sAngry...Poor RhunjhunCry...but I know that eventually everything will clear out though the precap looks scary too...Guddu blushing ...that will be a treat to watch...loved it sweets update soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeerasur001tehzeeb25

sur001 IF-Dazzler
sur001
sur001

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
returned maybe after a week...and got to see as new FF...loved all the pasrts ...update soon...you are really a good writer...keep it up...dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeeratehzeeb25

tehzeeb25 IF-Rockerz
tehzeeb25
tehzeeb25

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
gr88 prt
mamis r such Censored
poor runjun
updt sooon plezzz

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nadeerasur001

nadeera Groupbie
nadeera
nadeera

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

PART-4:

After slapping Runjhun, Guddu places himself on the bed. He watches Runjhun to settle herself from the back after being slammed on the door. But Guddu cannot make him calm. He is angry like anything. He mutters under her breath, " I wish I could just ablaze this bloody room." Meanwhile Runjhun walks to the window and standing calmly. By watching this Guddu lost his control over anger once again. He approaches near Runjhun and shouts, " O' Runjhun Sukla!! Who will clean up the mess?" Runjhun remains silent. Guddu screams in fury, "Hello" I'm talking to you!! Can't you hear?" Runjhun does not respond either. Guddu grabs her hair and turns her face towards him.

Guddu gets a tremendous shock by looking at her. He steps back and leaves her hair. He sees a deep cut on the left side of the forehead and her left part of her lower lip swelled like anything. Now Guddu remembers when he slapped her, he felt something very soft. Now he knows it was her lips. His anger, fury and all negative feelings evaporate within a friction of second and instead guilty feeling covers his entire mind. Runjhun starts to clean up the room silently. Thunder-stricken Guddu sits on the bed and is thinking, " What have I done? How can I do this to her?" then he remembers how she reacted yesterday when his hand was injured and how she took care of his hand. "Everybody is right about me" he thinks, " I'm not a human being...I am a monster...yes that's what I am...a MONSTER!!" he looks at the door upon which she slammed herself. He observes the blood stain on the door sadly.

Guddu doesn't know how many minute s or even how many hours have passed. He hears water pouring sound from his back. He turns around and sees that Runjhun has already cleaned the mess. She then places dinner for Guddu on the table and pours water in his glass. He looks at Runjhun with guilt. Runjhun walks towards the shelf and gets the medicine for Guddu's injured hand. She places it by the side of the glass of water. Guddu could feel that  his heart has just shattered into millions of pieces. He doesn't know why but there is something heart aching when Runjhun got his medicine... " Why has she done that for me?" Guddu thinks guiltily. He feels ashamed of his behaviour. Guddu opens the wardrobe and gets pillow and mat. Runjhun takes those from his hand without looking at him. She prepares her bed on the ground and lies down there. Guddu thinks, " Why have I done this? Why haven't I thought before doing this heinous work?" He settles himself on the bed. He places his head on the pillow from where he could smell Runjhun's very own scent and thinks, " I was always alone in this bed but never felt alone like this before. I can easily buy shirts and pants tomorrow but I wonder will I ever be able to gain her trust? I have to rectify my mistake now and now means right NOW!". He gets up from the bed, walks beside Runjhun and sits beside her bed. Runjhun is covering her face with her blanket. Guddu hold the blanket and uncovers her face. He sees her bruises once again. Tears are flowing from her eyes and she shuts her eyes tightly. Guddu leans forward and says gently, " Runjhun, open up your eyes." She opens her eyes and sees that Guddu is leaning on her." Guddu requests her to get up. Without a single word she does accordingly and asks robotically, "Do you want anything?" "Yes" Guddu says softly, " I want you to sit on the bed". Without waiting for Runjhun's reply Guddu holds her hand and helps to settle down on bed. He goes nearthe table and brings the Thali.  He sits in front of Runjhun on the bed and says, " open your mouth". He makes a small Niwala  and places before her mouth and says, " Runjhun please... I'm begging". Runjhun opens her mouth a bit and takes the Niwala in from Guddu's hand and Guddu's fingers touche her lips. Guddu looks at her eyes and says, " Feed me now like yesterday...I'm so hungry Runjhun". This time Runjhun can't control herself, she breaks off into crying. Guddu leaves the Thali and places her head on his chest. " Please forgive me. I am a coward that I raised my hand on you. It wont happen again. Never ever again." And hugs her tightly placing one hand around her bare waist and another in her hair.

(In the hall)

All mamis are enjoying the bashing and banging sounds which are coming from upstairs. Mitho goes to Amma's room and wakes her up and says, " aye- haye Amma! Your ladla Guddua is creating havoc in the house. Can't you hear? I thought i just wake you up and give you the news." This news scares Amma like anything. Her fear pops up in her mind, " can't this Guddu change after having a wife like Runjhun? How undone he is!" Amma rushes to upstairs and all the mamis follow her as they don't want to miss the live action drama.

Amma enters the room and so as all mamis. There was no mess around the room. The room is just it was as always. All of them become dumb founded after finding that Runjhun is weeping on Guddu's chest and he is hugging tightly as if he does not want to let her go. Amma is thinking happily, " Finally she finds her prince charming who is taking good care of her." On the other hand all the mamis are thinking that Runjhun must have casted some magic spell on this Guddu, as they were sure that they heard Guddu's angry voice and bashing-banging sound and this just cannot be true. All the mamis' mouth fell open. Amma speaks first, " Bitiya! What's happened?" Guddu looks atAmma and prepares to tell the truth about how he slapped her. But Runjhun cuts the string if his thought and replied, " Amma, nothing happened, the room was very dark and i just slammed on the side of the door and this happened # showing her face# Amma says calmly, " bitiya, you should be careful. I'm getting you some home made potions for you. It will sooth your cuts and you will feel better as well." Guddu nods frustratingly and tells, " let's go Amma" Runjhun cuts off their conversation, " Amma I have medicine in this room. You don't have to worry about that." Amma replies, " that's even better. #looks at Guddu# beta, take care of her" " I will Amma". And she leaves. All the mamis leave as well by making their faces.

Guddu shuts the door and gets the medicine. Runjhun says to Guddu, " sorry that my blood spills on your shirt. I'll wash it tomorrow, don't worry. And regarding rest of your shirts i wish i could mend those. But I can't.  Please forgive me. And I was not happy because your shirts and pants were torn but Maa called and said to me that she is fine now. " Guddu says sadly, " I don't want to hear these. Take this medicine and apply onto cuts." Runjhuns says, " I don't need medicines for this cut. It will heal automatically and I'm used to have this. Don't waste your time worrying about me. Let me tell you one more thing, you win the challange. I accept my defeat. I'm going to sleep. Do you need anything?"  Runjhun switches off the light and prepares to go but Guddu grabs her hand and corneres her against the wall. Moon light is on her face. Runjhun looks at Guddu with fear. Guddu senses her fear and says, " Why are you scared of my touch? I'm not gonna hurt you ever again, I promise. And don't accept your defeat. You've still got some time." Guddu thinks, " I want your success" and smiles. He applies medicine on Runjhun's cuts on her forehead. Runjhun says, " what's the point? If anything happens tomorrow like this you will again beat me up and again you'll realize."  Guddu impatiently says, " I told you thousands of time times it won't happen again. Why don't you believe me!!" Runjhun snapped, " do you believe me?" Guddu says leaning forward to Runjhun's lips, " I'll believe whatever you say. Now join me for dinner, please...I'm hungry " Guddu smiles.

Pre cap:

Three ladies have come to Amma and tell that three scissors are missing from the work place. And Guddu  listens. He looks at the mamis furiously.

Edited by nadeera - 09 May 2011 at 2:55am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Brindha87newfoundlovesur001tehzeeb25UmIbrahim...Natasha...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index