Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi it was really SUPERBπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... I loved it😳😳😳...
Guddu really loved his better halfπŸ€—...
Can't wait yaar update soon...

nadeera thumbnail
Thanx to all of you for appeciating my effort. I'm not really good at thanking people but i know better that deep down inside how grateful I am to all of you.

Trust me without these inspirations i cannot go far. keep supporting me with your valuable visits and priceless comments.

Thank you once again
Regards
Nadeera
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awwwsome...so Rhunjhun goes with Guddu...loved   it very much...When Rhunjhun said all she wants is him..i felt really sad for her...but the end was wooow...i loved it..update soon
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8888 update...
Guddu is a real charmer...he won the challenge and at the same time lost his heart...update soon
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
great part. it is great that Guddu wants Runjhun to go with him. update as soon as you can. Thanks 😊
nadeera thumbnail

PART-7

Runjhun opens the gift slowly. To Runjhun's exclamation, " A travel bag for me? Why?" Guddu jerked his shoulder and says, " Yes of course! Or where else you pack your things and go with me? I cannot hold all your belongings on my head, can I? Now don't create any scene and pack your things...we are leaving as soon as you are done with your packing." Runjhun stares at Guddu. Guddu tells as a conspirator, " What were you thinking by the way? Were you thinking that I'm gonna leave you in Pandey Niwas?" Runjhun continues to sob. Guddu pulls her toward him and narrows his eyes, " And you claim with pride that you know me very well? O' Dharampatni!  Guddu Sukla is not as cheap as you are thinking." Then he pushes her back and asks roughly, " Go and pack! I don't have the entire month for that." He mutters under his breath, " saala spoils my mood." He turns back and looks that Runjhun is still staring at him. He yells in his usual manner, " O' Runjhun Sukla! Are you a deaf or what? Can't you hear what am I saying for last half an hour?" Runjhun approaches and whispers, " I was too afraid to lose you. I can't afford loosing you now." For a moment it seems that Guddu has lost his words...but replies rather uncomfortably, " Chalo  now don't linger, pack your bags." Runjhun smiles at him and gets a smiley reply as well.

Runjhun packs her belongings within a very short time. Guddu sadly looks at all of her belongings as they are very few. He is thinking, " I could have bought something for her today instead of buying so many things for myself. I'll take her tomorrow for sure." And a small smile flashes on his face. And asks runjhun, " Shall we leave?" Runjhun nods and they prepare to leave the room. Runjhun looks back and sees that she forgets to take her parents portrait. So she returns and guddu yells at her, " NOW WHAT?"  Runjhuns gets back with a minute holding two frames. Guddu asks, " what are these?" She replies, " my ma and baba's only photo" and she smiles. Guddu takes the bag from her hand and goes to downstairs and Runjhun follows him.

( In the hall)

Amma is sitting on the sofa and looks that Guddu is coming towards her with a travel bag in his hand. He tells, " Amma, I was thinking that I should leave this house. Enough I've stayed. It has become a question for my rapustation  to stay here as a Ghar-jamai. So amma, permit me." All the mamas and mamis look so happy that they are all laughing broadly. Amma is very confused and tries to control herself. She tries to say something to Guddu but at that very moment Guddu turns back to the mama mamis  and bellows, " Abe O' why are you displaying your teeth?  If I see any trace of tooth from your shameless face, I'll just break that off right now!    There's nothing to be happy about. I'm taking Runjhun with me!" Amma sighs relief and says, " Guddu beta where are you going?" "the very old place where i stay amma, on the carom club" Guddu smiles. Runjhun enters the hall at that time. And comes near amma, " Amma, I'm leaving with him." Amma smiles, " Of course Bitiya. Sukhi raho. #points at Guddu# please take care of her. she is an orphan. She has no one but you.."  And they  leave from the Pandey Niwas.

Guddu and Runjhun are climbing the stairs of the carom club. Guddu looks back to Runjhun and asks, " So, you were scared, huh!" Runjhun mutters, " A bit". He exclaims, " A bit? What are you saying Runjhun Sukla? You were sobbing hard like anything. Ha ha ha."Runjhun doesn't replies. Guddu enters the room and announces, " welcome to the tiger's den!" Runjhun enters the room and smiles at Guddu. But suddenly she remembers the incident when Guddu touched her. the incident just flashes before her eyes – how Guddu locked the door, how she was terrified, how she pleaded before him and finally Guddu touched her neck. Just at that point of memoire Guddu locks the door. Runjhun comes back to present after hearing the click sound of the lock. But it seems that Runjhun does not able to settle herself down. She looks at him who is smiling innocently. She gets scared by the fact that he locked the door and yells, " why have you shut the door? I say why have you just shut the door?" Guddu becomes confused and approaches to her. she screams at this time, "Why are you approaching me? Please let me go! Don't defame me please, I'm begging you!"Runjhun closes her eyes and sits on the floor and starts crying. Guddu sits in front of her and asks, " what happened?" Runjhun becomes hysterical and keeps telling, " don't come near to me, let me go, LET ME GO! PLEASE!" Guddu holds her shoulder and jerked strongly and shouts, " Runjhun gain your sense! Will you? What nonsense are you talking? Now just shut up!!" Runjhun stops crying immediately and stares at guddu. Guddu talks with utmost irritation, " If you don't want to stay here then just go away. I'm not tying you up in this room. And regarding defamation- why do you say this?" Runjhun does not answer properly. All she manages to say, " It was... nothing...why are you thinking about ... that??" Runjhun tries to get up but Guddu is still clutching her shoulder, " No something definitely happened. Tell me what's that. Why the defamation question did pop up in your mind? You have to tell me!! YOU HAVE TO!!" then he jerks runjhun strongly. Runjhun replies, " I don't know what happened with me when I entered this room. Suddenly 'that' incident popped up in my mind." Guddu still holds her shoulder and asks narrowing his eyes, " what incident?" Runjhun lowers her eyes and whispers, " when you touched me, #pointing out the place# THERE!" Guddu releases Runjhun's shoulder immediately and gets up and then he turns back and utters his words with utmost disgust, " you can leave if you don't like my place. You can leave if your nightmare still haunts you down. I can do nothing and I'm not going to leave this place! Runjhun gets up as well and goes near to Guddu. Then places her head at the back of Guddu. He turns his face by side and talks sternly, " Now what's this Nautanki going on? I'm not the bloody puppet of your hand. I'm leaving."  Runjhun steps back and asks, " Where are you going?" Guddu snapped back, " To hell!" then he announces, " I'm going to that bar and I'll go there every day! And you Dharampatni! Don't try to follow me this time. Stay within your limit. You bloody stay here, all alone by yourself!"  Then he climbs downstairs and asks Jabbu to come along with him. Then Kukkan asks, "Bhaiya,  where are you going?" Guddu replies, " At the Desi Adda but you better stay here cause 'she' is there upstairs." Then he leaves with Jabbu on his bike.

When guddu tells Kukkan that he is going to the bar, Vishnu Pandey was listening that conversation from the window. Then he thinks something and calls somewhere from his mobile. It seems that he instructs something and after the instruction, he smiles at his own and goes inside the house.

Runjhun is settling in her room. She mends the bed, cleans the bed puts everything in the right place. Suddenly she looks at the mat on which she used to sleep on the floor. She smiles and thinks, " I won't be needing it again" and she pushes the mat under the bed. Now she is preparing Guddu's favourite foods including Palak Paneer, Paranthas, Sabji, Daal, raita etc. Today she has hurt her and she wants to make him happy. On top of it she wants to thank Guddu for giving her this new Sansar. She smiles while she thinks that. It's getting late. But there is no trace of Guddu. Runjhun becomes worried.

(in the bar)

Jabbu is insisting Guddu to drink alcohol but he constantly denies by saying, " Beta, I don't know why but i don't have the mood." Basically he was thinking about 'that' incident too. That incident flashes before his eyes as well. Only he remembers Runjhun's terrified eyes and her pleadings. Jabbu keeps drinking and asserts, " Bhaiya! You've changes a lot! You are not drinking even when you are sitting in this bar. Hahaha !" Guddu snapped, " Its not about changing...its about mood...today I don't have any mood. Why are you complaining? You've got enough to drink!" At the back of Guddu a Prostitute was glaring at Guddu.

(Guddu's Den)

There is a knock in the door. Runjhun thinks that Guddu has return. She promises herself, " even if he drunk, she will not scold him". She opens the door with a smile. But sees Vishnu pandey and kalsanwali. Her smile becomes shorter. She greets them cordially, " Mama mami! What a pleasant surprise! Come and have a sit!" They enter the room and look around. Vishnu Pandey asks, " where is Guddu Shukla?" Runjhun replies, " he has gone out. But he will be back anytime." Vishnu narrows his eyes and says, " if he backs it good for him. Cause I heard that today there will be a raid into the bars and streets. There will be a mass arrest for those who will be in the bars and loitering in the streets. I thought I'd just let you know that. After all you are my niece" Kalsanwali's grin broadens and waves her goodbye.

Runjhun becomes worried. She tries to call Guddu. But his phone is unreachable. Now she becomes tensed. She comes downstairs and finds Kukkan. She tells Kukkan, " Kukkan Bhaiya, I'm going to get  Gudduji from that bar. Cause there will be mass arrest tonight and his phone is switched off, so cant reach him."  Kukkan says, " Bhabi, don't go alone now. I'm coming with you." Runjhun nods and they leave.

(In the bar)

That prostitute comes near Guddu and purposely nudges with him. Guddu looks at her with utmost disgust but doesn't say anything. He is thinking, " since when these sorts of persons are loitering here? Its the time to leave." He attempts to leave. But she grabs her hand and smiles flirtatiously. Guddu grits through his teeth, " what's this, leave the hand I say". At that same time Runjhun arrives at the window of that bar. She witnesses that lady grabs Guddu's hand and Guddu is talking to her. Guddu mutters, "peekey ayi hai kya? Leave my hand at once! Otherwise I'll just break your legs". She smiles once again and says, " Give me some money, then I'll leave your hand." Then she sits beside him. Guddu mutters, " Yaar! Yeh kya musibat hai? Saala aaj anahi nahi chahiye tha" he then searches his pocket and throws some money and grabs her hand in order to remove it from his hand. Runjhun is so shocked to witness this and she leaves window silently. Kukkan comes with her. He is upset as well because he is even unware of Guddu's this dark side as well. Tears are spilling from her eyes as she walks back home.

Precap: 

Guddu hears that runjhun is weeping at the dead of the night and he gets up. 
newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i loved the update!

Continue soon
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awsome Nadeera...youhave integrated parts of the show into your ff...but with differentreactions from Rhunjhun and Guddu...that was really nice...Kukkan is so nice and I feel thrashing Jabbu and killing that prostitute kahiki...loved it sweets ...update soon
Brindha87 thumbnail
Loved it yaar...
update soon...

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr88 prt ..
updt sooon plezzz