Gunjhun FF: Unequivocal Love *updtd part 09*pg 8

nadeera thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dear members of India-Forums,
I am a new member of this forum and here I want to share with all regarding how i want "Bhagonwali" to be. It will be highly appreciated if you guys have some time to read this amidst your valuable time. So, here i begin...

My version of story starts after the opening of mobile centre.

<PART:1

>After fighting with the other area's goon, Guddu was watching the mess around and so as Runjhun. Runjhun was so disappointment by Guddu's behaviour and was thinking that she was a complete failure to transform guddu in to a good human being. Runjhun approaches to Guddu and tells " i'm very upsetabout what you've just done. you have just messed destroyed everything. Just look at the mess you've done!" Guddu replied in rage, " just in case you haven't noticed, it was not me who started the fight. That bloody scum was talking nonsense about me and my shop. So, I had to act like this, cause I'm not a man who will digest this sort of insult. And Runjhun Sukla, I don't know even why the hell am i explaining this to you?" After saying that Guddu was looking away from Runjhun.

>Runjhun said in a broken voice, " Amma was so happy in this morning but for your goon like act she became upset once again". no sooner than Runjhun completes her sentence Guddu bursts with anger and says, " this is what you think about all the time - your Amma!! No one ever thinks about me! Why should I think about you then? Actually, everybody is right, I am the one who is fooling around here. I don't want to stay here for even a minute! I'm leaving."

Guddu Approaches to his bike and ride on it and then Runjhun notices that it is bleeding profusely from Guddu's right fist. When Guddu is about to start the bike Runjhun comes running near Guddu and hold his left hand and says in a firm voice, " you are not going anywhere." Guddu was very irritated and snapped," Do I look like a puppet? can you see strings dangling from my hands and legs? NO! I AM NOT!! Enough i have listened to you. Guddu Sukla will not listen to no one and I am serious!!"

Runjhun speaks even in more firm and strong voice," get off your bike and you dont have to think about me. You have thought about me this far, I am ever grateful to you for this. But think about yourself. look at your hand. look how blood is spilling from your hand. this needs medicine immediately." Guddu snapped," I dont give a damn what you are thinking and i bloody know what my hand needs and what not and Missus, I am use to this sort of injuries. NOW GET OUT OF MY WAY"

>Runjhun then grasps Guddu's injured hand softly and Guddu moans,"Aaah...WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOIN YOU THINK?? ITS MY BLOODY HAND AND ITS BLOODY INJURED, CAN'T YOU SEE? HAVE YOU TURNED INTO A BLIND??" Runjhun replies with tears in her eyes," I can see but you can't see, that's why you are leaving. Now come with me please, I'm begging..." Guddu tries to say something but Runjhun stops him," Don't say anything now. Just come with me"

<Guddu starts yelling," you dare to shush me? how dare you? I'm not the puppet of your hand. Its better for you to understand this." Guddu keeps yelling but followss Runjhun.

(Runjhun's Bedroom : Guddu is sitting on bed & Runjhun is washing the wound)
" Aaah!! what do you think you are doing? it burns like anything. Stop dabbing that bloody medicine into the wound. it bloody enhances the pain...uhh..i can't stand it... I'm talking to you!!! cant you hear me?? STOP DABBING THAT BLOODY MEDICINE I SAY RIGHT NOW!"... Runjhun replies in a frustrated voice, "I'm almost done. Just have a bit more patience"... Guddu is looking away from Runjhun. Runjhun then finishes dabbing the medicine and then finishes bandaging the wound. "Its done" Runjhun says to Guddu. Guddu replies, " So? Do I have to say Thank you?" "No, I didn't ask for any. Wait here, I'm getting you pain killers." Runjhun says. Guddu replies in a low voice," I don't need them. Just leave me alone". Runjhun Leaves.

Runjhun returns after a few minutes holding a Thali contains of Roti, palak paneer, raita in one hand and some medicines in other hand.

<font color="#660099" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="3">Guddu looks at her and says," you are very DHEET...so am I...i told you i dont need anything, still you bring food?" "take some food. You haven't had you break fast. have some food and then this medicines (pointing out to the medicines) and then have rest. You will feel better." Guddu realizes for the very first time that he is very hungry. " Runjhun,can i have a spoon?" Guddu askes in a rather gentle voice. "I'm getting one for you in a moment" Runjhun replied.>

Runjhun returns with a spoon in her hand and places on the plate. Immediately Guddu tries to get the hold of the spoon but cannot do it. he somehow manages some palak paneer on the spoon and tries to eat it but palak paneer along with the spoons falls on the floor. then Guddu says," I told you I dont needd that and I'm not hungry." Runjhuns understands that Guddu id lying and also understands that he is very hungry.

She approaches toward Guddu and takes the thali from his left hand and sits in front of Guddu. Guddu stares at her. She makes a niwala with roti and palak paneer and holds it in front of Guddu's mouth. "open your mouth" Runjhun whispers. Guddu does accordingly. Runjhun then gets a glass of water and hands over to Guddu's left hand, " you can hold it with left hand,na?" Guddu does not reply just holds the glass. he takes another niwalaand then Runjhun sees that there is a black wound mark on his left fist as well. Runjhuns takes the glass from Guddu's hand which lefts Guddu dumb-struck. Guddu eats all the food and Runjhun makes him drink water from her hand. All he manages to tell Runjhun in whisper is, "Sorry". Runjhun smiles with tears in her eyes.

Pre-cap:Runjhun is sitting before Guddu while he was moaning in his sleep.

Edited by nadeera - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

newfoundlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i really liked ur ff! Continue soonp plz
nadeera thumbnail

Thanks a ton for viewing my version of story...i really appreciate that. thank you all once again

Nadeera

Part-2:

All that Guddu manages to say is, "sorry". Runjhun smiles with tear in her eyes and says, "Take this pain killer. You will be relieved from pain." Guddu stares at Runjhun and thinks # it's not my hand where it pains...its somewhere else...you were right Runjhun I've messed everything#. Runjhun gives those pain killers in Guddu's mouth and makes him drink water. When Guddu attempts to lie down on bed Runjhun says, "Stop for a moment. Let me change your dress first." "No, no, I'm just alright with these." replies Guddu. Runjhun doesn't say anything but brings safed kurta and pyjamas. Runjhun comes near and unbuttons his orange sherwani which is blood stained and helps him to get rid of it. Then she helps to undo his vest. And when it comes to his pyjamas Guddu blushes, "ok hold on!! I can do it!" And he does accordingly. Guddu then lies down on bed. Runjhun covers him with a blanket. Guddu just stares at Runjhun. Runjhun says, " now try to sleep. I'll wake you up after couple of hours in the lunch time. Guddu sleeps almost immediately. Runjhun watches her husband's sleeping face frequently crooked with intense pain. Guddu moans in sleeping. He is muttering something under his breath. Runjhun leans towards Guddu to hear what is he muttering. To Runjhun's astonishment she hears her name in a very low and timid voice which is coming from Guddu, " Runjhun! Runjhun!!" And each time he is pleading subconsciously not to leave him alone. Runjhun leaves her chair and sits on bed and holds Guddu's injured hand. She leans towards guddu and ruffles his hair and says in his ear, "No, I am never gonna leave you. Trust me." Runjhun observes sadly that the man, the Guddu Sukla, who roars like a lion is weeping like a child.

(From the hall Kalsanwali yells at Runjhun) "Abe O' Heroine!! Have you start making suhaag raat in the day as well? Who will cook the lunch for the pandey niwas? Your husband?" Runjhun remains silent. Because this time she is going to stay beside her husband.

Mitho, Kalsanwali and Billo come upstairs to find out what Runjhun is doing with Guddu. After watching Runjhun holding Guddu's hand Mitho whispers, " Aye haye Billo Kalsanwali, look at  bojharani ! I feel like breaking her hands as well. What a shameless girl she is!" " Tau!!" Billo comments, " She is holding the very same goon's hand who once played with her reputation". "Abe Mitho jiji, Mera baap bhi na kalsan ki giram pradhan hain...if this would have happened in kalsan my dad would  just broke their hands."  After whispering these they leave the place as the memory of morning's incident is still fresh in their mind.

After sometimes Guddu awakes and gets a shock when sees Runjhun Holding his hand. He asks, " Were you here all the time like this? # indicating his hands in Runjhun's hand# "Yes" Runjhuns grins wittily, " And was doing this as well!" She ruffles his hair once again. " Oh this time YOU took advantage of my helpless state? Poor me!!" He returned Runjhun his wide and broad attractive smile. Runjhun smiles back and asks, " you are not complaining, are you?" "Bhang peekey ayi ho kya? I am not Runjhun Sukla who complains at every good thing!" He speaks in his usual husky voice. Runjhun becomes serious and says, " Jokes apart. Now tell me what do you want?" Guddu stares at Runjhun and takes a moment and holds Runjhun's hand and confesses, " Runjhun, I just don't want to be alone!".

This simple confession leaves Runjhun dumb founded. She does not know what to say. Guddu keeps going, " you know Runjhun, the only support I got in my life was from my Amma but when i left my home for Bauji's unfair and untrue accusation I lost my only support. Runjhun you don't have any freaking clue about how I survived out there. I used to fight for everyone but never found any one beside me. The day when you stood up for me, supported me I knew from that very moment..." Runjhun cuts off the discussion by smiling sweetly and says, " didn't realized that there were injuries in your head as well." Guddu shakes his head with frustration. Runjhun tells Guddu, " Have some rest, I am going to prepare food for you. By the way, what will you like to eat for lunch?". Guddu helps himself to get up from the bed and says, " I am coming as well. Because need to talk to Kukkan and Jabbu regarding business."

(in the Hall)

Guddu is sitting with Kukkan and Jabbu and discussing about the mobile centre and watching Runjhun tactfully with praise. Runjhun is cooking food for the house. All the mamis are just standing and observing what Runjhun is cooking and utterly relieved by the fact that Runjhun is finally cooking.

Guddu asks Runjhun, " For how many people are you cooking lunch?" Runjhun replies, " For the entire house of course!! What's so new?" Guddu commands in a very firm voice, " NO MISSUS, FROM TODAY--- NO, FROM NOW YOU WILL BE COOKING FOOD FOR AMMA, YOU AND ME, oh yes, for Kukkan and Jabbu as well" Runjhun tries to defend but Guddu doesn't give her a single chance to talk and says, " Guddu Sukla is not married to any Naukrani or Bojharani...Guddu Sukla is married to a respected lady named Runjhun Sukla. The sooner you understand it the better."

" Aye haye Guddu Sukla!  'Respect' seems to be a very funny word from your mouth.. you tried to disrespect her several times, you don't forget that, do you?" Mitho slams at Guddu. " Tau!! He didn't tried Mitho jiji, he put stained Runjhun's reputation in his carom club...have you forgotten that Mitho jiji?" Pinches Billo. "Mera baap bhi na..." no sooner Kalsanwali starts praising her family Guddu Shouts, "Abe Chup! Stay within your limit...dont you people dare to transgress it! Otherwise Guddu Sukla sae bura koi nahi hoga!"

Pre cap:

Runjhun gets a slap...but from whom??

NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant start Nadeera...loved the part where Rj takes care of G when heis asleep...i loved the way she ruffled his hair...hayye this couple kills me...do cntnu soon sweets
desisweetheart9 thumbnail

well written story. its soo cute. update soon 😊

Brindha87 thumbnail
Superb yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Update soon...
tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awwwesum
updt sooon dear ...
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great job Nadeera, looking forward to the next part.
Edited by Infofan - 12 years ago
nadeera thumbnail
thank you so much for your kind appreciation. I'll try to update each part every day..
keep smiling :) 

Nadeera
nadeera thumbnail

PART-3

Amma comes to hall after having listened noises from the mamis and Guddu. Amma asks Guddu, " Guddu beta, what happened?" Guddu replies confidentially, " Look Amma, I told Runjhun that today onwards she will not cook for her mama mamis. She will only cook for you, me and for her. But these witches are continuously cursing me. #indicating three mamis# If you open your mouth once again, if you utter a single word once again, I'll just cut your tongues.#Now looking at Amma# And Amma I'm  not married to a Naukrani, so why should she have to work for the entire house? Now tell me Amma, am I right or not?" Amma looks very happy and says, " of course you are right." Guddu turns and talks to Runjhun, "O Missus! Don't dare to put your legs out of the line I set. It would be good for you then. Now bring the lunch I am hungry. Guddu looks at Runjhun for a moment and smiles and then lowered his face so that no one could able to see his grin.

Amma, Guddu, Kukkan, Jabbu enjoys the lunch while all of the mamis are still working at their respective kitchen. Guddu wants Runjhun to join them and indicates Runjhun accordingly but Runjhun ignores all of his indication. After the lunch Amma goes off for her prayer. Eventually Kukkan and Jabbu leave as well. Guddu is still sitting on the sofa and watching Runjhun arranging plates, glasses. He shouts, "O Missus! Just come here!" " I can't. I am doing something and I have so much work to do." Runjhun replies. Guddu comes to kitchen and asks softly, " Won't you have lunch? It's getting late". Runjhun replies, " I will but before that let me finish off my kitchen chores." "No, you are going to eat just right now and right in front of me. You did not take anything from morning.  #Guddu is blushing and says shyly # And you fed  me and then you did hold my hand like this. Now eat I say otherwise I'll force you and i bet, you won't like it." Runjhuns sits in front of Guddu and starts eating Roti and vegetable. Guddu says smilingly, " By the way, the vegetable is very tasty. I liked it. Don't stare at me! Eat!!"

(Next day)

Runjhun opens up the curtain. Guddu groans as the ray of sun light falls on his eyes, " what the hell are you doing? I'm sleeping. Can't you see?" Runjhun tussles his hair and whispers in his ear, " it's time to get up. It's  getting late for having your medicine." Guddu stares at Runjhun while she tussles his hair. Guddu smiles and says, " yes...yes...I'm liking it! Do it more!" " No, wake up, your breakfast is getting cold and i have already placed hot water in the washroom. Dont be late." Guddu makes faces and tries to settle his hair down. Guddu keeps staring at Runjhun while getting off the bed and continues while takes his towel and goes to washroom. Runjhun smiles as he leaves the room.

Guddu comes out of the shower wearing his towel and vest. " where are my clothes?" Guddu asks. Runjhun replies, " here in your kurta and pyjamas". Guddu feels utterly irritating seeing that kurta and snapped, " why are you giving me those? I have told you thousands of times that I do not like to wear these sorts of dresses. Give me my jeans and shirt." Runjhun says with frustration, " I thought we could just go to mandir together as I have put pooja for your recovery. Please wear this kurta." Guddu also shakes his head with frustration and shouts at Runjhun, " you don't understand what am i trying to say? Have you turned into a deaf? Get my jeans and shirt." Runjhun does accordingly and when she hands over jeans and shirt, tear spills out from her eyes. But Guddu ignores and wears his usual outfit.

Runjhun stands still holding her pooja thali and looks away. Guddu sighs and approaches Runjhun. He stands at the back of her and lean forward his head beside Runjhun's. He takes the scent of her and whisper in her ear, " I can still accompany you to mandir even in this dress, aint I? Now turn back to me!" Runjhun remains silent. Guddu higher his voice, " I say turn back to me!!" Runjhun ignors and looks through the window. Guddu holds her shoulder and forcibly turns her to him and says, " O Missus, don't show your stubbornness to me ever again. I'm going with you to mandir and one thing dont ever force me to wear those kurtas.  If i ever feel like wearing those, i will wear at my own will. You dont have to say anything.

Kalsanwali eavesdrops the conversation and returns back to hall. All three mamis are planning how to create misunderstandings. Finally they come up with a plan. They approach to Runjhun's room. Then they open Guddu's wardrobe and with scissors they cut Guddu's shirts and jeans in to pieces. After doing this they left the room quickly and again settle themselves at the hall. Mitho speaks first, " now the plan is we will have to occupy Bojharani in house hold chores and no matter what happens we will not let her to enter to her room before Guddua  goes in. After that we will just sit here and watch the drama. All the mamis are smiling.

(At Mandir)

Guddu checks out Runjhun and asks playfully, " You dont have any other things to do, do you? You just disturb your Bhagwan baat baat pe." Runjhun just shakes her head and holds Guddu's injured hand in order to ring the bell.

Guddu and Runjhuns return to the Ittrewali gali on a  rickshaw. On the way he points out and shows some places to her. they get off the rickshaw and Guddu tells Runjhun to go into house and he is going to mobile centre.

Runjhun enters the house alone as was expected by her mamis. Mitho comes near to Runjhun and asks, " Aye-haye bojharani!! These days you dont know us, do you?" runjhun replies calmly, " No mami, the thing is not like that." Mittho continues, "  can you iron Mahadevi and diamond's dresss?" " of course mami, I'm doing it in a jiffy". Runjhun goes to iron. After a while she returns with pressed dresses. Then Billo asks Runjhun to colour her  sarees. Runjhun does that accordingly. Finally Kalsanwali commands Runjhun to cook food. Runjhun goes to kitchen to cook food. Amma was sitting in the hall and watches Runjhun working for them.

At the evening, guddu returns from mobile centre. And tells Runjhun, " today the sale of the shop was really good. I'm very happy today." Runjhun smiles and says, " even I'm very happy today, because..." Guddu cuts off Runjhun's sentence and says, " As long as you are happy, I am happy. Get the food in the room. I'm waiting out there." He smiles at Runjhun and goes off.

(Guddu's Room)

Guddu's room is a complete mess. Guddu enters to his room and sees some patches of clothes are on the floor. He draws near to the mess. To his astonishment, these are his shirts and jeans which are torn into millions of pieces. Guddu becomes furious and bellows, "RUNJHUN!! RUNJHUN!! COME AT ONCE!!" he just can't stand still. He breaks the glass , slams the wardrobe, kicks the door etc etc. At the down stairs, all the mamis are eyeing each other and smiling maliciously. Runjhun wonders what happens now with Guddu. May be he is very hungry. With the tray Runjhun enters the room and thunder-stricken to see the mess. She asks Guddu, " what happened this time? Why have you messed everything?" Guddu comes near, " Now I know why you were very happy today.  YOU CUT MY SHIRTS AND PANTS INTO THOUSANDS OF PIECES SO THAT I CANT WEAR THEM, DIN'T YOU? JUST BECAUSE I REFUSED TO WEAR THAT BLOODY KURTA YOU CUT ALL MY DRESSES?? HOW COULD YOU?" Runjhun asks, " why should I cut your clothes? # Runjhun smiles# you must be joking, right?"  After seeing Runjhun smiling, Guddu lost his every bit of control and shouts, "CHUP!"  Then with all of his strength he slaps Runjhun. Runjhun's fragile body couldn't take the heavy slap from Guddu. She gets herself slammed by the side of the door.

Pre cap:  Runjhun is looking through the window and Guddu is watching her with rage.