Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ladygaga thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Nuktaacheen

oh wow... i feel for the 'inconveniences' his own actions caused in his life...!  🤔

humiliation...?  oh, that's really a heavy price to pay for taking someone's life...!

people accepted him, because he was a big enough star, and had huge connections...!   nothing brave about what he did... it's a huge deal that poor poor guy was humiliated and ridiculed, and spend a few days in jail, in comparison to someone who lost his life... what a tragedy...!   😛😛

why just blame the system only...?  why not the people who take advantage of it and manipulate things to go their way...?  money buys power, power buys freedom...

people in general, don't really regard a common's life value, in the same way as they do a celeb... hence, you'll hear it often, 'no matter what salman has done, we are always with him'... 😛😛😛  i see as blind faith... every act of his is justified... bias, blind fans... obviously...!  but you can see it as whatever you wish...!   😛😛

I just described what happened with him.. i am no one to judge if he did commit the crime, or if he didn't commit the crime or if he deseves anyone's sympathy, or he deserved the humiliation.. or what not.

Why do you act like a judge Sanam ji?? Your facts are facts.. but anyone else's perception is total bulshit in your eyes.. and that is what i call being presumtuous.. there are a lot of people who think he didn't commit the crime.. and there are a lot of people who don't equate his crime to shiney's crime... so why are you out there to ridicule their opinion... Their opinon is as valid as your opinion.

Again your assumptions about people that they don't regard common man's life... i would beg to differ..  everyone makes their own judgements.. and everyone's perception is differnt.. that does not mean that you can label all those people as hypocrites.
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Its so amusing to see how the topics get derailed in the BS...What is the need to drag in the other criminals/culprits???Are the people who are doing it trying to implicate that since so and so got away with it, we need to accommodate EVERY criminal and look the other way???I don't think this is what they want...Then what is the need to derailing the topic with unnecessary comparisons???Why can't we look at the things objectively??

(yes, whoever tries to evade the law is equal to the scum of the earth..no two ways about it...but we should reserve that discussion for another thread...)

Originally posted by: PCRocks

I agree with you i mean look at Salman who killed innocent people and still got away with it and top of that whole bollywood supported him...I am not supporting Shiney but it's just that i don't agree with the system

The topic is hardly about the system...Its about your individual opinion and all you had to do was whether you are willing to give another chance to this rapist...And incidentally, you are also the one who can decide whether YOU want to give another chance to the law abusers like Salman...Its the people who have forgiven Salman and are flocking to his movies and so the industry too is playing along...If the people didn't watch his movies, I want to know which film maker would be willing to make movies with Salman or whoever it was...
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

I just described what happened with him.. i am no one to judge if he did commit the crime, or if he didn't commit the crime or if he deseves anyone's sympathy, or he deserved the humiliation.. or what not.

Why do you act like a judge Sanam ji?? Your facts are facts.. but anyone else's perception is total bulshit in your eyes.. and that is what i call being presumtuous.. there are a lot of people who think he didn't commit the crime.. and there are a lot of people who don't equate his crime to shiney's crime... so why are you out there to ridicule their opinion... Their opinon is as valid as your opinion.

Again your assumptions about people that they don't regard common man's life... i would beg to differ..  everyone makes their own judgements.. and everyone's perception is differnt.. that does not mean that you can label all those people as hypocrites.

@ bold... not everyone's... and not the words, i would use...!  😛😛  i don't see situations in the same light...!

and i already stated my reasons... some actions are just NOT justified... if you are going to justify something wrong, then be prepared for counter arguments as well...!  😉😛😛 

it's a FACT that most fans can't think that their favourites are capable of any wrongdoing... it's not an opinion, so really, i don't need much to prove it anyways...!  😛😛

people can think that both crimes are not the same in their eyes... but when they give a free pass to one, and not to the other, that is hypocrisy...  no matter, how you present the case...! 

calling me presumptuous or judgemental isn't going to prove your point...!  😛😛  i've already given the definition of hypocrisy... i don't need to relay it again... if you can prove it otherwise, please feel free to do so...!    😉
ladygaga thumbnail

@ bold... not everyone's... and not the words, i would use...!  😛😛  i don't see situations in the same light...!

and i already stated my reasons... some actions are just NOT justified... if you are going to justify something wrong, then be prepared for counter arguments as well...!  😉😛😛 

it's a FACT that most fans can't think that their favourites are capable of any wrongdoing... it's not an opinion, so really, i don't need much to prove it anyways...!  😛😛

people can think that both crimes are not the same in their eyes... but when they give a free pass to one, and not to the other, that is hypocrisy...  no matter, how you present the case...! 

calling me presumptuous or judgemental isn't going to prove your point...!  😛😛  i've already given the definition of hypocrisy... i don't need to relay it again... if you can prove it otherwise, please feel free to do so...!    😉

Again your turning this thing into a fan war... bringing in unecessary comparison... calling people who might not look at two cases in a same way hypocrites is not acceptable by me.. that is where i see an issue.. but its obvious you are in no mood to give the opposing party the chance to share their opinion without giving them unecessary labels.. so it is of you use to continue this discussion.
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladygaga

Again your turning this thing into a fan war... bringing in unecessary comparison... calling people who might not look at two cases in a same way hypocrites is not acceptable by me.. that is where i see an issue.. but its obvious you are in no mood to give the opposing party the chance to share their opinion without giving them unecessary labels.. so it is of you use to continue this discussion.

i don't think anyone can prove that the severity of salman's crimes deserve a free pass... people do give him a free pass, nonetheless... that's their choice...

same people would not give shiney a free pass, because of his crime... but would do so with salman, anyways... again, their choice...!!

i see hypocrisy in the situation... and thats' not to say, that both should get a free pass... not for a minute, i'm even trying to advocate anything in any case... for me, both deserve to be punished... and if one is evading the law, i will state that...!!  

i'm not going to sugar coat my words, just because some can't handle the simple fact...!!   😛😛

as for shiney, he's just following the lead of other actors, like sanjay dutt and salman khan... having gotten bail... and in a few years from now, people will forget all about this, and he'll still probably continue to get work... is his career really finished...?  i have my doubts...!
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What I don't understand is that people get all worked up when I blame Salman for his crime, saying that "he was framed/his driver did it" and justifications (for which.. btw... Salman hasn't thanked you for yet)

so why do people consider it so HEINOUS when one suggests that maybe Shiney was framed too?
can't it happen? If it can happen with King Salman, why can't it happen with Shiney?
melonie thumbnail
Neither Shiney nor Salman or any other person who commits a crime whould be left without being punished.

Shiney was sentenced 7yrs in jail..who granted him the bail. How much evidence does the court need? Will a girl accuse a person of rape just for the sake of money and spoil her reputation. Shiney is not even that much of a star.
In Salman's case he is a person with a lot of bad habits. Killing endangered species, drinking and driving, physical abuses etc.
Salman or as a matter of fact anyone who drinks are not in their senses to drive a car, Salman knew he was drunk but he thought it's ok but that decision gave horrible consequences.

So just like Shiney, Salaman also KNEW very well what he was doing. Both of them THOUGHT they will get away with it but that didn't happen. So to SAVE their face they are doing all this DRAMA.

Hope both Salaman and Shiney get the maximum punishment for their crime. Either one of them is better...if doesn't matter what your intention was. If you commited a crime you should be punished for it.

Like in the NOKJ we see how the murderer's father throws money and burries all the evidence, Salman and Shiney can be compared to that father or murderer who wants to get away without paying for his crime. I hope they realise that and repent for their mistake...only then a person can be given a second chance.
sogazelle thumbnail

don't think sogazelle meant it for 'you', though he/she did quote you... it was more of a general comment...!  😛😛  people are writing shiney off on one hand, yet on the other hand, singing praises and 'going off easy' (i believe is the term) on someone else, because they flaunt their charitable deeds...!   😛😛

Thank you for summing it out for me... That was exactly my point... I just got frustrated by some people thinking that some other heinous crimes should be excusable just because those who committed them have more power.
sogazelle thumbnail

Originally posted by: liverach

It's sad how this all turns out...

a superstar kills someone by being drunk and whatnot, and is now touted as the "best action star of Bollywood" (I beg to disagree. but that doesn't even need to be said LOL)

oh and simply for the sake of stirring the pot and stating the obvious, I'm talking about Salman Khan, the murderer.

and when Shiney is the sinner, everyone gets their moral brigade and out and is like "oh nonono we can't bring back a SINNER!"

fail.

THANK YOU. i COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER!!