πŸ˜†

You really think so?πŸ˜›
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TallyHo

He could play Osama..

american lives do have more value...!   πŸ˜‰

sanjay dutt can produce it... and salman can play obama... he has the golden heart, after all...!  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mithun da should play Obama...when Osama dies...he will stand up in control room and say kya baat...kya baat...kya baat... and give grand salute to teh Navy seals!!πŸ˜†
Nuktaacheen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TallyHo

Mithun da should play Obama...when Osama dies...he will stand up in control room and say kya baat...kya baat...kya baat... and give grand salute to teh Navy seals!!πŸ˜†

lekin mithun da doesn't has a golden heart naa... πŸ˜‰

i won't be suprirsed if they do make a movie out of this... we love to glamourize one aspect, and completely ignore the other...!  one deserves justice, the others don't have much value...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

every A lister is hell bent on glamourizing criminals, anyways... last i heard, they were planning to rope in srk for charles sobhraj's role... kya baat hai...!  
ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

but i still believe its different.. salman khana ctually wanted to take care of the family but he didnt got the chance to meet them coz of the court.. and beside he dont even know the money court told him to given reached the family or not..

well

its apna apna view
i dotn know what to say.. eventhough he didnt do in intensionally .. where shiney sick idiot knew what he was doing

in other words, he is responsible, but since he is a star, he should be able to BUY the justice... pay the victim's family, but not be punishable by law...

don't think i missed this point...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

i feel sorry for some people who think since he offered "MONEY" (yeah, that's such a fine replacement for someone's life, eh... πŸ€”), he should be off the hook... charit karta hai bhai...!  

not so understanding, are we, when someone close to us is effected, though...!   πŸ˜›

i judge people the way i would judge if the victim was close to my family... i don't change rules for someone, because i happen to like their 'work', or 'personality'...!   πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

sogazelle thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kabeer.

He surely has balls to be able to even contemplate a return. 

Maybe that's because he thinks he's innocent...Nobody but the two of them was in that room... The evidence is conflicting as best... Did you guys read the whole article?
The high court is giving him a second chance... It means they know something is fishy...Your legal system is rotten with corruption!!! If Salman  KILLED people and he's walking FREE, why not SHINEY? You people have obviously succumb to the power of Salman and are BLIND ...as well as your court system..., otherwise as a human being, you'll not be as forgiving to Salman... He took people's lives!!! How bad could it be?   His case is clear cut and the fact that it took place before Shiney's and  still has not been trialed speaks volume... If you think I'm defending Shiney, hell yes I'm am... because his case is not clear cut to me, but still because he does not have as much power as Salman, you guys have written him off... That says a lot about your morals... So to all those who are BLINDED and BIASED to SALMAN's case... This posting is for you!!!
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sogazelle

Maybe that's because he thinks he's innocent...Nobody but the two of them was in that room... The evidence is conflicting as best... Did you guys read the whole article?
The high court is giving him a second chance... It means they know something is fishy...Your legal system is rotten with corruption!!! If Salman  KILLED people and he's walking FREE, why not SHINEY? You people have obviously succumb to the power of Salman and are BLIND ...as well as your court system..., otherwise as a human being, you'll not be as forgiving to Salman... He took people's lives!!! How bad could it be?   His case is clear cut and the fact that it took place before Shiney's and  still has not been trialed speaks volume... If you think I'm defending Shiney, hell yes I'm am... because his case is not clear cut to me, but still because he does not have as much power as Salman, you guys have written him off... That says a lot about your morals... So to all those who are BLINDED and BIASED to SALMAN's case... This posting is for you!!!

Woah!! Hold that cab right there mate :), first of all how did you even reach that decisive conclusion'  that I may be supporting Salman, he is worthy of opprobrium as I've always maintained. Yes the system is infested with corruption which permits proven cases to traipse around at will.
ana1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I didn't watch his movies before and i won't watch them now.
preity*zinta thumbnail
Originally posted by: sogazelle

Enough with calling members "blind" already. Share your thoughts without bringing down the opinions of other members on the forum.

Also this discussion seems to be all about Salman now, lets get back on track please :)
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sheee

First he needs to stay in jail for 7 years. After that this 2nd chance question arises.

ya ur right...but why only 7..he need more than 7