Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Aai and Baba's anniversary play (Page 2)

shaffa Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Yh I agree with you Shaffa
Naina always seemed affected by what Daksh thought of her, she has this look of concern which she uses often when Daksh has just told her of or misread her actions, and then she can lie to everyone but have you noticed how she always tells Daksh the Truth?
 she is very relaxed and open with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ntsindia Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Yes, you are rite.. Naina never lied to Daksh. She respects and likes his strong personality. Nowadays I feel she also loves Daksh, but since she knows he loves a gal - she is silent. As per her character she does not take anything forcefully from anyone. If she gets anything, she accepts... Once she got, she never lose it... I felt so because, she does not get the  love from her mom. But she got it from ayi. She stayed there suffering a lot of pain (Daksh's anger and dislikes, Aku disliked her, Rohini's words, Kaka's harrassment etc) just for that love/ayi. She did not want to loose the love of Ayi and Baba. And she never do anything that give pain to ayi and her family.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

storytellerSSBN Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
do you not think that the characters of naina and daksh esp ,are like that of geet and rahul in jab we met.
smiley19 Senior Member

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
yes their characters are little like that, Rahul falls for Geet first. Naina doesnt realise she is in love with Daksh yet, I really hope they do the play together and she will then see the love in his eyes! lol.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index