Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Meet the Choreographers Behind Zara Zara Touch Me! (Page 2)

Laddoo.Phaddoo IF-Sizzlerz
Laddoo.Phaddoo
Laddoo.Phaddoo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Finalllyy sab loggg paro mera commentAngryEvil SmileROFLWink

Tera hi tera intezaar hai
mujhko bas tujhse pyaar hai

Blushing
Hayeee KaSh ne laddooo ko deewana bana diyaaa in adaayon seeeEmbarrassed

Now what can i say abt this..according to me this was the bestestt song sequence in DMGEmbarrassedhot sexy sizzling and there was no vulgarity or even any ahem ahem scene shown still i feel hot seeing itBlushingand the reason is undoubtedly KaShBig smileWinkthose who performed it brilliantlyWinkthey left us speechless and specially at a point when we were not expecting such a sequence between ARBlushing

KSG was best at his expressions the smirks and hot hot hottt dole sholay wali adaayen aur kya bolu mainShockedROFLi wanted soo many things to take place between KashCensoredROFLROFL
Shilpa anad goshhh she is the girl who choreographd this song on her own cant believe itDay Dreamingher moves were soo sexy and in salwaar kameez she lookd hot and breathtaking tabhii to armaan as in KSG(who knows ) was going ga ga over herSilly
The unedited part ahhh why didnt they shwd it to us i wanted moreeeAngryEvil Smile

Now comes a big huggg for the topic makersssHugmuahhh zaynooo jiii waaahhh ky abaat hai EmbarrassedDancingtussiii great
Embarrassedhooo
aur meri jaan to hai heee awsome muahhh(a special kiss 4 u)BlushingtabiiiShockedROFL

o jiii sabhiii siggy makersss u r awsome muahhh laddoo shaddooo for uHug
amna,maham,alisha,nori and all who wrkd hard thank u soo mch dear for gvng us suchh creationsSillyiam dead coz of themOuchROFLROFL

All lik emy post plz or elseAngryLOL

Edited by kash_laddoo.anu - 05 May 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthi-Ri.

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
OMG WOWWW!!!!!!!Clap
Clap AWESOMEEE!! Thumbs Up
i loveee the sigs!!!!!

Edited by Love-KaSh - 04 May 2011 at 5:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiOkThanksByeaftermath..

Fari.Kashian Goldie
Fari.Kashian
Fari.Kashian

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Oh em gee! I LOOOVE this post! Haaaw! The Kash creations to this sequence are BREATHTAKING. Day Dreaming
Gorgeous stuff everyone. Lovely post. 

I LOVED the caps! There were some that I noticed werent in the final dance that they aired but damn, they were hot! LOOOVE this!

Great post. Awesome stuff Kashians. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiMedha.OkThanksByeaftermath..

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
OMGosh!  I love you all for this post!  Haaye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My KaSh! Day Dreaming The dance was HOT, SIZZLING, PASSIONATE, KASHILICIOUS, etc, etc, etc!  Words are definitely less to describe how I feel about this! 

OMG!  I still can't believe that KaSh had choreographed the ENTIRE dance!  I'm having butterflies in my stomach just imagining the number of times they had danced on this song! Blushing  *Shivers*

How much you wanna bet that KaSh had totally enjoyed dancing on this?  L-O-L! 

The siggies are KaSh-tastic!  Seriously!  I love ALL of them!  Hats off to all of the siggy/AVI makers for their amazing work!  I have made a few too.  I'll PM it to you Zahra Di.

-Medzi Heart

noseasync IF-Sizzlerz
noseasync
noseasync

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
zara zara touch me touch me touch me
Zara zara kiss me kiss me kiss me

Hayye...this is the only seductive song ever made without actally exposing anything, yet it lookes so sensous n hawwttt
Wearing salwaar kameez n carrying that certain oomph factor is no cakewalk(which i think many other actresses failed to do)

This song is seductive yet innocence is filled on their faces...

Karan's expressions were just dumbfounded like 'is she actually doing this'? N that was a priceless one...
N when he brushes his nose on her face n neck,i seriously forgot to breathe...heck! Its just too hot to handle *drooling*

N now coming to the choreographers,the credit goes to our beloved KaSh*applause* ...gosh...they r hell talented man...i sooo wish we'd got a glimpse of their ofscreen rehearsal moments too...it wld be the hawtest reaherse *drooling again*

I love you KaSh
Zaynoo n zahru...KaShsome,kashilicious n kashtabulous post guys...
N the KaSh creations r marvellous...great work evryone:-)

shreya_ksgian Goldie
shreya_ksgian
shreya_ksgian

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
wooow...
aweosme...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthiaftermath..

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
You just bought Butterflies in my stomach.OH MY GOSH THE HOTTEST DANCE SEQUENCE EVER ON TV WAS choreographed by the actors themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Sillyand it wasn't AR,it was all KASH...OMG i loved the way he was touching her waist slightly sensually..and shilpa seduced him...the best thing was they decided these steps by themselves...in reality they wanted to do this way-KSG touching her waist and touching her neck and ear lobe with his lips and shilpa seducing him keeping his arms around her...they so wanted it all badly...thts why they just put these all in this ONE DANCE..they just got a chance to do these stuffs with each other ...SillyAR toh ek bahaana tha..just like in ASLI TRUE LOVE INTERVIEW KSG took Armaan's name ion order to ask her if shilpa missed their close scenes...Silly
"TOUCH ME,TOUCH ME,KISS ME KISS ME" Silly
THE BEST DANCE choreographed by the MOST Sizzling jodiSilly

You need the rhythm baby, between a couple. You need the chemistry, the passion, and the need, when you dance like this. And KaSh, have. it. all.
YES THEY DO...BEST ACTORS,BEST DANCERS,BEST JODI!Silly

Edited by kash.is.bk4ever - 05 May 2011 at 1:23am

saidrusthi..Aaliyah..OkThanksBye

NeonLights. IF-Sizzlerz
NeonLights.
NeonLights.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged

I AM GONE..I AM DEAD...I AM GOING GAGA Silly

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saidrusthi..Aaliyah..Fari.KashianasmaanixxOkThanksByeaftermath..

Go to top