India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Today's Episode

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone ! First of all I wanted to say what a heartwrenching episode was shown todayCry Esp the Arjuhi scenes...!!

Oh and 2nd of all, can someone pls tell me the same of the song which was playing during the rain scene ? I have been trying to search it but I can't figure out what song it is...Embarrassed

Thanks !

TAMANNA_LOVES Goldie
TAMANNA_LOVES
TAMANNA_LOVES

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mirchi_tirchi

Hi everyone ! First of all I wanted to say what a heartwrenching episode was shown todayCry Esp the Arjuhi scenes...!!

Oh and 2nd of all, can someone pls tell me the same of the song which was playing during the rain scene ? I have been trying to search it but I can't figure out what song it is...Embarrassed

Thanks !
hi its from shor in the city today after watching the epi t took me an hour to find teh actual song so here it is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chammak_challo

lilindiangurl13 IF-Sizzlerz
lilindiangurl13
lilindiangurl13

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
yup like the person above said its from shor in the city... i love this song from the movie the most and it suits the scene soo well

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

theresa28chammak_challo

chammak_challo IF-Rockerz
chammak_challo
chammak_challo

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Thanks a lot !Embarrassed
lara3110 IF-Rockerz
lara3110
lara3110

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Beautiful Song - from SHOR - Very appropriate. Yes 2days episode was fab. especially our  Arjuhi.  It breaks my heart when I see them so helpless and more deep in love. Bless them.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index