Frequent Posters

kingini_aardra thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
it wont be a mc...😭😭😭😭
please think positively...😭😭
JAYA_09 thumbnail
guys think these two promos shown on tv connectd with the bank wala scene.

think first half of teh promo everyone dancing and akshi alone scared the way she locked in the bankl locker andscared

and tehs econd part is everyone blessing them and naitik too happy and akshi was also happy and everyone eager to wait for baby and the same way akshi remembered the way naitik was happy and everyone in the family and she scared

and she told teh dialogue to that she is feared something happen to her and when naitik come and open the locker room shesaw naitik she was about to faint and def u vl see naitik vl say akshara the same way he screame in the promo when she isabotu fall he vl come and hold her what do u think right na
JAYA_09 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

guys think these two promos shown on tv connectd with the bank wala scene.

think first half of teh promo everyone dancing and akshi alone scared the way she locked in the bankl locker andscared

and tehs econd part is everyone blessing them and naitik too happy and akshi was also happy and everyone eager to wait for baby and the same way akshi remembered the way naitik was happy and everyone in the family and she scared

and she told teh dialogue to that she is feared something happen to her and when naitik come and open the locker room shesaw naitik she was about to faint and def u vl see naitik vl say akshara the same way he screame in the promo when she isabotu fall he vl come and hold her what do u think right na

u can see teh same he feared when akshi faint on him see his face in teh last scene when she is about fall his face see how his face is
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
I seen the promo too and I am going to be positive she must be frightened after the bank scene even if they show the mc lyk sari said it's not the end if the world in real lyf I seen so many mc my own bhabhi had one yes she was sad but now she has two sons I don't believe they will show mc still let's enjoy the track rather then taking tension
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Mariam_

I seen the promo too and I am going to be positive she must be frightened after the bank scene even if they show the mc lyk sari said it's not the end if the world in real lyf I seen so many mc my own bhabhi had one yes she was sad but now she has two sons I don't believe they will show mc still let's enjoy the track rather then taking tension

totally agreed with u yaar we must be positive yaar 😃
JAYA_09 thumbnail

i think mariam it is related tehe bankwala scene jsut see in the promo she faint on naitik only she scared and she remembers everyone happy the same thing she remembered in the locker too and she is about to faint when she saw naitik y'day and see she faint on naitik only and naitik scream, in the promo the same way naitik vl scream today in teh locker when akshi about to faint
pree4ru thumbnail
Originally posted by: JAYA_09

i think mariam it is related tehe bankwala scene jsut see in the promo she faint on naitik only she scared and she remembers everyone happy the same thing she remembered in the locker too and she is about to faint when she saw naitik y'day and see she faint on naitik only and naitik scream, in the promo the same way naitik vl scream today in teh locker when akshi about to faint

i guesxs its obvious ki askhi would hv got scard after that incident its natural uske jagah koi aur hota toh even that person wud get scared i think shud take her to the doc as she might give her some medicines to calm her down after the incident 😃
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

totally agreed with u yaar we must be positive yaar 😃

Yes we must be positive and wait and I believe nothing will happen
pree plz check ur pm I sent u a msg 😃
pree4ru thumbnail

Yes we must be positive and wait and I believe nothing will happen
pree plz check ur pm I sent u a msg 😃