Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: saman.17

kahi uski ise dar ki wajah se kuch ho naa jaaye bas ab me aur kuch nhi sochna chahti hu jabse promo dekhi hu kuch ajeeb si feel ho rahi hai no other go now other tan being positive...😕

with the fear, she'll def. lose her child.. hypertension is not good for the baby..
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

with the fear, she'll def. lose her child.. hypertension is not good for the baby..

ya i was also thinking the same pata nhi apni maa ki tarah kyun behave karne lagi hai...
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am sure there is not going to MC track at all. 1st there were roumors that varsha will have MC & just thinking about the trauma one goes if this happens, I was feeling very upset. & thank GOD, the CVs were sensible not to show it

& I am sure they cannot show this MC for aksh too!!!!!!!!!! its a show of positivity. there r problems in life & they can be handled, but not of this kind.

its just aksh's fear because of the current track, but ALL IS GOING TO BE WELL
aparakshitij thumbnail

Thanks 4 sharing!😊

I hope yeh sirf sadme k wajah se hua hai n not coz of MC.Akshi bank locker wale incident ki wajah se bahut ghabra gayi hai,may b dats y she fell unconscious.🤔
JAYA_09 thumbnail
vl naitik akshra vl be together na please dont want to see again dooriyaan between them somany times happeed no  MU should come betwen them please naksh should be together already akshi suffer mc hai kya she herself dontknow that';s y she fainted hai kya really what all going our mind naksh should be togeher
JAYA_09 thumbnail
naskh vl be together na please if soemthing bad happen too naitik vl with her na sharing her pain and her feelings too waht is ur opinion
JAYA_09 thumbnail
vl akshi suffer mc or soemthing else guys aisa bhi hosakta hai na they show first part of song promo akshi crying alone spot light akshi par tha the same way she struck on teh locker and she cried alone and the second part akshi after seeing naitik she faint on naitik in bank too naitik taking care of her is that the new promo all about wht do u think may be she mite have thought she was alone in teh locker scared about baby and every one sharing the happiness i think bank main naitik ko natiik ko dekhne baat akshi faint naitik shoulders na do u remember
..Akaisha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

ohh godd d prmo sounds scaryyy..! watz gng to happpen..!😕

thanks for sharing anyway!😛

JAYA_09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushi_17

I just saw a new promo.. It was like akshara keeps thinking about how every one is happy about her pregnancy. Their words keep echoing and then she faints in naitik's arms. She was very tensed. I think it was a continuation of the old promo where everyone is singing and dancing because they were all wearing the same clothes.

teh same way its contd with the first sxet of promo akshi thinking everyoen happy how naitik happy and family members happy andall whenshe saw naitik in the entranc eof locker she is about to faint and when naitik came nearer to her she faint on him watch properly  this is wahat they showed in promo
JAYA_09 thumbnail
the fist set and st of promo is mixed and got connect with bank wala scene and the first set they showed akshi crying everyone signing and last they show spot lightand akshi alone the same way they showed akshi struck in lockers room and she alone and scared teh secon dset of promo when akshi in the locker thinking how everyone hapopy and they wre so proud to become grand parents and naitik too happy wioth being bfather and she feel scared and soemthing will happen her baby often she touch her stomach and when naitik saw akshi last shw abotu to faint and antik came and hold her and akshi faint naitik shoulder and the promo show taht akshiscaring faint on naitik correct