Posted: 12 years ago
I too want to think positively... she may be weak... doctor might suggest to take care of her more... akshara may have fear of MC... naitik will take care of akshi... n finally they'll see thier baby... hope evenrything goes fine...
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeh SP sirf humein sadha gala promos hi dikhate hai... but yaar i have so many doubts...plz use koi clear karo...i too believe that its locker room incident's effects but why she is only recalling n thinking about the baby talks..?? πŸ˜• like all the good moments she lived when she disclosed her pregnancy news...sabka khush hona n all..sabki baatein n then suddenly dhadhaammm... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
i was really really scared seeing the promo...was watching the repeat araam se n then yeh daraavna promo aa gaya n again my night was spoiled...🀒

Maine bhi yeh promo raat ko hi dekha tha...nd it is scary...I too was nt able to sleep... Mujhe lagta hai she is thinking abt the baby cause when she was trapped inside akshi was scared for her unborn child... May b the promo is indicating akshi's fear of losing the child nd happiness related to it...
y they show like this no happy moments of naksh always naksh in problems eiher MU scaring that naitik telling ghar ko khilonese bhar doonga and gay3 telling naiutik jab chota tha uska shirt and something bad going to happen yaar really my heart tells kuch bhi ho want to see naksh together no problem come between them if something bad happen to akshi vlget taunt from gay3 and full dino family naitik vl be with akshi na y she is getting everything singing about   the baby really i am worried i think they may have get gether akshi being pregnant and between the party akshi thinking bad of losing her baby it seems something like that really worst fear yaar hope naitik akshi saath de please naksh should not get separated soem thing ba d happen too they should not blam akshi gay3 don't wantto see chandalika roop again naitik should be with akshi to support her.
Originally posted by FLGators

I would like to put a positive spin on this & make a bold prediction that these could be just nightmares due to the trauma from the bank locker incident. We have beaten the other topic to death...so let's just think happy thoughtsπŸ˜ƒ Jaise BM ne aaj kaha tha, accha nahi sochenge, tho accha kaise hoga or something similar...😊 Shubh shubh bolenge, aaj se abhi se...πŸ˜‰

πŸ€— m smilng again..thank u πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ€—
dont knwo waht is going to happen y akshi think waht all nice time and nice wishes she got when everyone come to know akshi is pregnant and y she is scaring and scare us too don't understand really th promo is too too scary cant take it any more
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeh SP sirf humein sadha gala promos hi dikhate hai... but yaar i have so many doubts...plz use koi clear karo...i too believe that its locker room incident's effects but why she is only recalling n thinking about the baby talks..?? πŸ˜•  like all the good moments she lived when she disclosed her pregnancy news...sabka khush hona n all..sabki baatein n then suddenly dhadhaammm... πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
i was really really scared seeing the promo...was watching the repeat araam se n then yeh daraavna promo aa gaya n again my night was spoiled...🀒

although i've not seen the promo but update se toh it indicates mc only ...πŸ˜• but thanks to sarita di now i'm sure its just a bad nightmare of akshi as she was so frightened in bank locker n this promo is just a after effect of that traumatic situation... n abt why she was hearing all those voices acc to me may be some minor complication will happen n doctor might suggest extra care n precaution for both mother n child n so she may get frightened to lose the baby as every1 is so delighted for this new angel n hence she's remembering every1 exceptions n reaction for this new member...nothing else. so just chill guys... πŸ˜ƒ 
Originally posted by Asawari_naksh

Maine bhi yeh promo raat ko hi dekha tha...nd it is scary...I too was nt able to sleep... Mujhe lagta hai she is thinking abt the baby cause when she was trapped inside akshi was scared for her unborn child... May b the promo is indicating akshi's fear of losing the child nd happiness related to it...
kahi uski ise dar ki wajah se kuch ho naa jaaye bas ab me aur kuch nhi sochna chahti hu jabse promo dekhi hu kuch ajeeb si feel ho rahi hai no other go now other tan being positive...πŸ˜•
akshara vl lose her baby inthe trauma she had tel us really cant take any more waht is ur opinioon +ve soch nahi parrahi hoon
dont want to se how kaka kaki show so immatured afer losing their baby dont want to see in naksh something like that really feeling bad if they show same reptitive things
Originally posted by pari1508

Agree with u di.. Miscarriages quiet happen to so many mothers but its not end of life.. In fact I have seen so many cases mc around me but never seen so much OTT reactions as they portray in soaps.. Soaps just too much exhagerate the situations..
And u might be right.. That promo might be showing after effects of that bank incident on Akshara.. It will take time for her to cum out of such a scary situation..

there can be some complication also which can be overcome..bekar ki tension πŸ€’ let the MC happen first then i will cry with all of u