Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

   
Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

..:: GKD Chit.Chat.Corner#19 ::.. (Page 94)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

@ JP - Its 11:32...!!

Im kicking u to sleepLOL
I will read one FF & go...Embarrassed

MAYUR on honeymoon..Blushing



Blushing

I want GKD2 and MJHT 3EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadeyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10904

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

@ JP - Its 11:32...!!

Im kicking u to sleepLOL
I will read one FF & go...Embarrassed

MAYUR on honeymoon..Blushing

i already planned honeymoon for Kramin Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Joined: 28 October 2010
Posts: 1677

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by joliefille

Originally posted by jes_jade

Hate these exms!!Angry

As always today my sir changed my seat..coz my frnd was sitting behind me..& he knws we both r best frnds...& so was expecting dat we wud cheat...

but hum..hum hain..

We cheated then also...I shouted all the answers to her frm my place..ROFL


@everyone...Vote for Jaz in deewani poll...Evil Smile


@bold u remind me my French examROFL

@red bold oki doki , i hven't voted yet, thinking to vote for Priya but chnged my mindLOLLOL


@ bold

Angry Angry Angry

try to vote i will change the plot of FF and make avi marry sheila ROFL

oh dear aap to bura maan gai,LOLLOL

see i havn't  voted naa,Wink

u were leading so i thought to j\help u but then i think about ur sweetu n pehalwaan ji so

i dropped the idea btw who voted for me thrOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jade-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Im getting spamming warningAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadeyoga23priya

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Guys..to tell u the truth...

am not liking GKD nowadays

I don't like Pihu..

Just watching it for Avdesh...CryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Prashu-yoga23priya

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Joined: 13 October 2010
Posts: 17165

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jes_jade

Guys..to tell u the truth...

am not liking GKD nowadays

I don't like Pihu..

Just watching it for Avdesh...CryCry


Same hereCryCryCryCry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jes_jadeyoga23priya

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Joined: 06 November 2010
Posts: 10904

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by joliefille

Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by joliefille

Originally posted by jes_jade

Hate these exms!!Angry

As always today my sir changed my seat..coz my frnd was sitting behind me..& he knws we both r best frnds...& so was expecting dat we wud cheat...

but hum..hum hain..

We cheated then also...I shouted all the answers to her frm my place..ROFL


@everyone...Vote for Jaz in deewani poll...Evil Smile


@bold u remind me my French examROFL

@red bold oki doki , i hven't voted yet, thinking to vote for Priya but chnged my mindLOLLOL


@ bold

Angry Angry Angry

try to vote i will change the plot of FF and make avi marry sheila ROFL

oh dear aap to bura maan gai,LOLLOL

see i havn't  voted naa,Wink

u were leading so i thought to j\help u but then i think about ur sweetu n pehalwaan ji so

i dropped the idea btw who voted for me thrOuch

u know me very well jo...at last moment how can i change whole story Tongue Tongue

so better watch out Wink

it's Natte Thakur Poll jo hun not Pehalwaanji...also i don't like him now LOL LOL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefillejes_jade-Prashu-

jes_jade IF-Rockerz
jes_jade
jes_jade

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 8275

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yoga23priya

Originally posted by jes_jade

Originally posted by prash_t

@ JP - Its 11:32...!!

Im kicking u to sleepLOL
I will read one FF & go...Embarrassed

MAYUR on honeymoon..Blushing

i already planned honeymoon for Kramin Tongue
U r planning for KraminiShocked

What abt us??BlushingBlushingROFL


okk...btw what abt AVITA's honeymoon??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

joliefilleyoga23priya-Prashu-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index