Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 4, 2011: Murari plots against Bansi (Page 3)

Poll Question: Who do you thinkwill first find out about Murari's plot?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [7.69%]
2 [15.38%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [76.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

no i didnt see promo but that big icon on top left of screen i saw this morning

and frankly all one hr specials are nothing but filler episodes to take story further

baba aiso varr dhundo is the title

baba is gone and varr is  still finding his feet i think

and story of midget has goen for a toss

i wanted to see bharti strong and be firm and nothing against being traditional but sar par pallu to hata de

makes her look like some senior citizen

Yep, I don't understand why it is that in these shows the minute a girl gets married she starts wearing sarees and nothing else Confused

Perhaps once upon a time, this was how they traditionally dressed post-marriage.  But in this day and age even in traditional families it rarely happens.  Every girl I know, whether friend or family after marriage they dress pretty much the same as they did when they were single with only one or two exceptions.  I only wear sarees for special events or occasions, not on an everyday basis.

And while I appreciate that in very traditional desi families they adhere to these things still, it would be nice to see the occasional bahu dressing how the majority of us in the real world dress.

I really wanted Murli to say to Bharti that she doesn't have to wear all this saree varee stuff all the time.  Bharti would have a justified reason too, those sarees are too long for her anyway.  Did anyone notice that her saree was crumpled on the floor at the bottom, at her back in yesterdays epi?  Those saree's are too long for Juhi it seems LOL

Bharti looks much better and frankly more like an adult in suits and with her hair open.  Dressed the way she does now, I always think she looks like those dolls you can buy decorated in bridal attire.  She looks more like a child dressed as a bride.

Much prefer her in suits.  At the very least, take the pallu off your head man!  Seriosuly, is there a written rule that women have to wear a pallu on their head after marriage?  Anyone?Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

addicted1.Vrish.ghotalaz

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
hahaa see when a bride is newly married for few days if she keeps pallu on her head its fine as its mark of respect for elders in family but in  front of her husband or youngers she doent need to use pallu on her head..

u r so right in all that heavy sari and jewellery  bharti looks like a decked up doll  to carry home and play with..

but if bharti has to come out mentally tougher and stronger she needs to be bit modern in her attire and thinking.. 

i mean ok sari is traditional but then gaushala is not covering her head so bharti need not too

plus she is too young so she shud be allowed to wear salwar kameez occassioanly and she can cover her head  a bit there also if she wants..

.Vrish.ghotalazRakhie_08

princess_star11 Goldie
princess_star11
princess_star11

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
I agree with you guys that the sarees that Bharti wears look too heavy for her but I suppose no serial is complete without the bahus wearing heavy clothing a jewellery.

But I prefer Bharti when she wears salwar kameez with her hair open she looks better. I think the sarees make her look even more smaller than she already is! LOL

.Vrish.ghotalazRakhie_08

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:49am | IP Logged
i've been banging my head on the wall to get this answer to why do serial actresses wear heavy sarees & heavy jewellery plus that pallu on their head...trust me, i never found a convincing answerROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Vik, I've opened a thread in every forum I've ever visited regarding this topic too ROFL

And what's even more strange is that they go to bed in all that get-up! ROFLROFL

Edited by Rakhie_08 - 05 May 2011 at 4:51am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

cheznazi Groupbie
cheznazi
cheznazi

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@Vrish, am with ya on this ...

" Think I'll avoid rooting for Bansi, since I'm done sympathizing w/ suckers.  I'd say it serves him right for trying to force Murli to accept him."

I too say Bansi and Kamala deserve what's in store for them in the near future. As for Bharti - for the first time I wished she'd SHUT UP and just let Murli be Murli and tell his bio parents to GET OUT of HIS home!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index