Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

India-Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo
Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 4, 2011: Murari plots against Bansi (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who do you thinkwill first find out about Murari's plot?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
1 [7.69%]
2 [15.38%]
0 [0.00%]
10 [76.92%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
One thing I'll disagree w/ most people above - I prefer Ashtami to Gau any day.  Ashtami is nowhere near as conniving as Gau is, and in fact, Murari had to shut her up repeatedly so that others don't overhear them.  Ashtami is less dangerous as she doesn't hide what's on her mind.  Gau on the other hand is very good @ plotting things - to this day, except Mridang, nobody knows half the things she's plotted in this family.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rakhie_08fuzzyface

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for update vrish

i hadnt seen full episode and to be  honest i felt i was seeing repeat of some scenes from gkd where rv returns and poses himself a changed man only to create hell for the family

here murari  does same..

but overall the plot of the story is totally lost
i cant identify with any of the characters here

dharmashala ban gaya hai yeh mansion

i think if we all go there we wud also get accomodation there

free food and lodging and get to see tamashas

dont even know what to say

and with the recent news of imagine axing the shows it better be this bavd as there is nothing interesting there

Edited by chatterbox - 04 May 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11-sia-.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
you guyz won't believe but i had actually made up my mind to quit this show after rupesh's death coz i though nothing was left. i didn't even bother myself to catch the other episodes. i know it sounds silly but when everybody started talking about murli's clean-shaved look i don't know what happened but i was excited to see him back again. & once again i started bearing this show. maybe i'm tolerating this show just for Vikrant. he should grow back his beard then i'll get bored & quit the show LOL!Silly i won't mind if he quits this show. he should find a good show now.

talking about the TRPs well BAVD had done a great job in the TRP charts by ruling it over the other shows of Imagine. it was only once that it got left behind RS. later CGM over took the position but BAVD still maintained to be in the charts. it's been only 2 or 3 times that BAVD has been out of the charts. so right now i don't see it getting axed. but if it continues to stay out the charts then it's likely to get axed. i thought it would get axed after rupesh's death but seems like the CVs still have in store for us a lot of things...ironically, everything except the main theme - the story of a midget girlThumbs Down

BAVD is all about conning & fighting over property, be it parmeshwar doing it with rupesh's property, or mridala over their old house & the new house & now murari & ashtik join the list. the CVs have seriously lost itThumbs Down

well for right now i do support mridala coz i sense something wrong with murari & ashtik from the episode. maybe after some more episodes, we'll actually get to know who's more dangerous mridala or ashtik/murari

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-.Vrish.fuzzyface

fuzzyface IF-Rockerz
fuzzyface
fuzzyface

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
I guess when Baba died so did the story and now we only have the 'varr' and his never ending battles Tongue

Thanks vrish for the update. I will skip the episode sounds like a snooze fest. But I am rooting for Gau to expose them ASAP! coz we all know Gau doesn't like to share.

princess_star11.Vrish.ghotalaz

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
vrish  there is  maha episode of one hr this saturday

mayb u need to organise updater for that  episode

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_star11.Vrish.

Rakhie_08 IF-Rockerz
Rakhie_08
Rakhie_08

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:24am | IP Logged
I was thrilled by two things in yesterday's epi. 

One was that Murli made it clear that he was only forgiving SD to honour the upbringing of his parents, and two that he is going to call Murari chacha only.

And these two things are exactly what I had said I wanted to hear from him in my posts after tuesday nights epi.

It was as if the CV's had read my post! LOL

.Vrish.ghotalazfuzzyface

ghotalaz IF-Dazzler
ghotalaz
ghotalaz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@ chatterbox
is it... what's so special about it to have a one hour epi on saturday. is the promo already out??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
no i didnt see promo but that big icon on top left of screen i saw this morning

and frankly all one hr specials are nothing but filler episodes to take story further

baba aiso varr dhundo is the title

baba is gone and varr is  still finding his feet i think

and story of midget has goen for a toss

i wanted to see bharti strong and be firm and nothing against being traditional but sar par pallu to hata de

makes her look like some senior citizen

princess_star11.Vrish.ghotalaz

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index