Baba Aiso Varr Dhundo

May 4, 2011: Murari plots against Bansi

Poll

Who do you thinkwill first find out about Murari's plot?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Bansi asks Murli whether he couldn't forgive Murari for Bansi's sake.  They then have some emotional moments - first b/w Bansi-Murli, and then Kamala-Murli.

Downstairs, Veena gets a chai for Murari, when the others - Kamansi and Bharli return.  Murli and Murari face off, and Murli tells him that no son would have forgiven his father for what he did, but today, he (Murli) forgives Murari only b'cos his parents' upbringing forces him to do this
(how about saying that his parents forced him to do this?)  Only for their sake is he suppressing his resentment.  However, he will never give Murari the status of a father 👏 While he may have given birth, only Kamansi have the filial rights to Murli.  He will only refer to Murari as his chacha.  Murari agrees, saying that when he couldn't accept Murli as his son, he had no right to expect Murli to accept him as his father. 👍🏼 He is happy to be forgiven, and that he won't have that burden on his conscience when he dies.  He wishes Murli happiness and praises Kamansi for how they raised Murli.  He tries to touch Murli, but they clearly have an awkward moment.  He then decides to leave, or it'll be too late for lunch @ the dharamsala. (I thought this house was dharamsala 😈) and they (Murari, Kartik & Ashtami) leave.

However, Bansi stops Murari, and tells him that he's happy to see him back, and that he had never forgotten him.
(Gau looked stunned - I think she's not happy @ the prospect of the family re-uniting.)  Bansi tells him that when they have such a big house, how can Murari live in a dharamsala (uh-oh!!! 😆)  He orders him to stay w/ them, and Mridala are shocked 😆 while Murli is indifferent.  Plus he won't allow the family to be divided any more.  Murari refuses, reminding him of how he had let down their father, and how he had treated Murli, but Bansi asks him to forget it.  He assures him that nobody will harbor any grievances against him.  Kamala tells him that the Devi Mata has united them, so how can he turn that down.  Murari hugs Bansi and begs for forgiveness, while Dumroo & Veena are happy, Mridala are pissed, Bharti looks okay but Murli indifferent to this.

Dumroo welcomes Ashtik to their new room, and brags about how he decorated the whole place.  He indulges Ashtami treating her as a Devi-mata, and Ashtami too takes due advantage of it and blesses him.  He wants to tell her one of his desires and tries stammering Jhumka's name, but decides to talk about it later, and asks them to rest, and then leaves.

Kartik starts unpacking, while Ashtami stretches herself on the bed, and laughs that there is no shortage of suckers in this world.  Murari comes in and tells her to control her tongue, since she tends to open her mouth @ the wrong time.  He tells her that he had to slap her, or else, people would have been on to their plans.  He asks for some Ganga water, and tells them that only that can purify him since he's been defiled by touching Murli, particularly his feet.  Ashtami scorns him, telling him that if he says something, he's right, and if she does, she has a big mouth?  She asks him that if he hates Murli so much, why did he slap Ashtami, and that too for the sake of that midget?  Murari warns her to lower her volume, pointing out that if they were overheard, they too would be thrown out of this house.  As for the midget, she's his bahu
(Okay, so he loathes his son, but he respects his son's midget wife as his bahu.  What's w/ that?) Kartik too scolds Ashtami, telling her that if they were overheard, everybody would know their true intentions.

Kartik then asks Murari what were their plans?  Murari checks to see that they're not being overheard, and then tells Kartik that they need to find out how Bansi struck gold and got this house?  He guesses that it's this midget who's got them this fortune, and signals to Ashtami to explain why he slapped her.  He tells her that that midget is Murli's wife, and that Murli has all the rights to this house courtesy her, and so by creating a division b/w Murli and his step family, they plan to get rid of them and get all this for themselves.  That would end up making Murari the head of this household, since he's the father of all of them. 😕  Kartik would be the eldest son, and Ashtami Bharti's jethani.

Ashtami mocks Murari for creating a charade of going to a dharamsala.  Murari tells her that they'd have had to, but he did his drama, and then impersonates Bansi perfectly, mimicing Bansi begging him to stay.  The person who until yesterday had cast a shadow on him was now the key to his success.  It's now up to Murari to change their fortunes, first by love, and later by war.  🤔

Comments:  So looks like Murari is here only to take advantage of Murli and cause Bansi the ultimate damage.  Think I'll avoid rooting for Bansi, since I'm done sympathizing w/ suckers.  I'd say it serves him right for trying to force Murli to accept him.  Nonetheless, it sets the scene for the war b/w Mridala and Ashtami.  Think this second time around, Bharti may discover his plans, but unlike Prakash, this will be an even higher risk, given that she's now dealing w/ her sasur.  Nonetheless, respond to the poll above.

Having said that, I liked the hostile attitude of Ashtami towards Murari.  This dirtbag has exactly the bahu that he deserves, and I'm talking about Ashtami, not Bharti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ooo me first!

just finished watching the epi - now that's more like it!

Bansi is a total wipearse! understand that he found his bro back but that don't mean he should ask them to stay...for goodness sake can you not think of your child, what he will think to see his 'babuji' day in day out...gau's reaction was priceless...

I think it'd be too predictable for Bharti to find out first...Gau is more likely as she'll be snooping round...which then as you said sets the scene for the ultimate war between Mridala and Ashtami...rooting for Mridala however much Gau annoys me Ash annoys me more 😡

oops sorry forgot to say thanks! 😳
Edited by Rae24 - 12 years ago
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Why the hell is everyone totally disregarding the feelings of the one person most affected by SD sudden arrival into their lives??  Why are Murli's feelings being completely sidelined in order to accomodate everyone else?

Bhansi how could you allow your brother to stay in your house, after knowing how Murli feels about him.  After hearing Murli himself say that he never wants him to come to this house ever again, only yesterday? 

You never stopped remembering your brother huh?  For all the bloody wrong reasons it seems!!😡

Forget it?  No-one will hold grievances?  Err hello?  Someone holds grievances, and most definitely hasn't forgotten.  As it is Murli has been emotionally blackmailed by yourself and your mahan wife to forgive the baby-killing *******, and now he is expected to erase everything from his memory and play happy families with this low-life, scum-sucking sorry-ass excuse for a father???!?!??!!? 😡

I'm with you Vrish, Bhansi will deserve everything he gets.  Bharti I'm telling you again, you had better let Murli deal with this in his own way and just be there for him.  Not rail-road him into doing what your mahanta dictates! 😡
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Why the hell is everyone totally disregarding the feelings of the one person most affected by SD sudden arrival into their lives??  Why are Murli's feelings being completely sidelined in order to accomodate everyone else?

Bhansi how could you allow your brother to stay in your house, after knowing how Murli feels about him.  After hearing Murli himself say that he never wants him to come to this house ever again, only yesterday? 

You never stopped remembering your brother huh?  For all the bloody wrong reasons it seems!!😡

Forget it?  No-one will hold grievances?  Err hello?  Someone holds grievances, and most definitely hasn't forgotten.  As it is Murli has been emotionally blackmailed by yourself and your mahan wife to forgive the baby-killing *******, and now he is expected to erase everything from his memory and play happy families with this low-life, scum-sucking sorry-ass excuse for a father???!?!??!!? 😡

I'm with you Vrish, Bhansi will deserve everything he gets.  Bharti I'm telling you again, you had better let Murli deal with this in his own way and just be there for him.  Not rail-road him into doing what your mahanta dictates! 😡

Well said Rakhie!! am totally peed off Bansi - that's the most stupidiest mistake he's made and sure enough he will regret it...
Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
How did Murari know how Bhansi came by this house?

I mean it's just not possible for him to have even guessed it 😲

Come on CV's, I know you're in a hurry to get this track started properly, but that is just stupid.
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Vrish!

Omg! Just cant believe the nerve of this Murari guy! Such a fake! Absolutely hated it when he asked for ganga water to purify himself! Yeh...nothing in this world will purify your thoughts you good for nothing scum bag!

Oh and look at his lovely brother Bhansi being all nice and letting his brother stay in his house. How stupid can you be??? How can you let a brother who disowned their child and was about to kill them for wordly gains be so nice all of a sudden???? Look if you really want to fill up all the empty rooms in the house then adopt more children or someting but DO NOT invite your long lost relatives in whom you have not met for years!

I was never with Gau but from now on I really want Gau to give Murari and co a really tough time! I bet that Gau will be the first to work out their motives, if not she already has and will try to tell the other family members of their intentions but because of Gau's bad reputation within the family nobody will believe her and obviously noy Bharti this time. On top of all this Bharti I feel will be completely unaware of the happenings and will get busy once again in being the sti saavitri of the household.

Murli on the other hand...I just feel sorry for the guy now!
Edited by princess_star11 - 12 years ago
-sia- thumbnail
Thanks for the UD Vrish :)
Me got nothing to say now...everyone's just stated everything!! Ditto to what they've all said!!! Just one thing I really pity Murli, gets stuck up with the weirdest kind of people!!!
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Brilliant update Vrish as always!👍🏼

I just watched the epi right now. I don't know how to react. my blood is boiling with anger😡 when murli finally agreed to forgive murari, did anybody notice that victory smile on bharti's face as if she was in such a relief obviously kamansi were like on the top of the world😡

murli was fantastic👏👍🏼 but when he said all those things to murari, kamansi & bharti didn't seem to like it. when murari was busy shedding his crocodile tears with his nautanki, bharti's eyes were filled with tears😡 

so i was right, bansi would stop them after all it's Lal dharamshala.
but hey Mr. Bansi Lal, this is murli's house not your house that you take the decision of letting murari & ashtik stay there😡 i prefer to call it murli mansion rather than lal mansion. why doesn't murli throw everybody out of his house😡

as expected, only mridala & murli seemed disappointed with the new trio entrants in the house

so murli mansion is now a battle field. on one side we have murari & ashtik. kamansi, bharti are their supporters🤢 damroo also has joined their team saying mata bhabhi... jai mata di😡

on the other side, we have murli & mridala but sadly, there is no unity between murli & mridala
veena looks indifferent😕 wonder whose side will she take...

bansi won't suffer😡 it's murli who's in big trouble!😲

i've voted for gau to be the first one to find out the real intentions of murari & ashtik but as princess_star11 said due to her reputation nobody will believe her. poor gau! surprising but this time i support mridala. i'm totally disgusted with ashtik & murari🤢

but i won't mind if bharti becomes the first one to find out the truth. & this time if history repeats itself & nobody trusts her then serves her right😈 wasn't she the one who was talking about a second chance😡 what did she knew about what had happened actually that she interfered between the discussions of murli & kamansi😡 if she couldn't support murli at least she could have kept her mouth shut. i would have preferred that😡 but nope... second chance my foot!😡

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One thing I'll disagree w/ most people above - I prefer Ashtami to Gau any day.  Ashtami is nowhere near as conniving as Gau is, and in fact, Murari had to shut her up repeatedly so that others don't overhear them.  Ashtami is less dangerous as she doesn't hide what's on her mind.  Gau on the other hand is very good @ plotting things - to this day, except Mridang, nobody knows half the things she's plotted in this family.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey thanks for update vrish

i hadnt seen full episode and to be  honest i felt i was seeing repeat of some scenes from gkd where rv returns and poses himself a changed man only to create hell for the family

here murari  does same..

but overall the plot of the story is totally lost
i cant identify with any of the characters here

dharmashala ban gaya hai yeh mansion

i think if we all go there we wud also get accomodation there

free food and lodging and get to see tamashas

dont even know what to say

and with the recent news of imagine axing the shows it better be this bavd as there is nothing interesting there
Edited by chatterbox - 12 years ago