India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Need some sweet dose of Abidah's writing

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
I think we all need Abidah's new chapter for Firaq to get over the stupidity currently being shown in CCBM...

Abidah you truely bring the happiness back with the your extraordinary Nivi and Viren.. and now with Maha and Sahil.. you truly are Awesome :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirisavera2007ash_nivrenvids08-aamina-FrozenRainanjaani07ashred12wadi..doll

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
OMG... how sweeet of you... U made a thread just for my FF... I am speechless. Please do not love me this much.. I am really not worth it!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriash_nivrenvids08FrozenRainashred12

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Abids dear.. Luv is without limits n beyond measure.. Wink Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiriFrozenRain

FrozenRain IF-Rockerz
FrozenRain
FrozenRain

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
hai...thanx for making a thread for abidah di's ff...she is the best...dastaan-e-ishq and firaq r just wonderful...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

Honey_berries Senior Member
Honey_berries
Honey_berries

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Abidah- u deserve every drop of love, appreciation, applauds and absolutely everything because for the divine no one is as dear to him as the one who can spread happiness and love amongst his creation. Since you do every bit of his desires our wish is you keep doing the great work and may you get all that your heart desires.

I may not have mentioned this but I have been reading all your writings even before I became a member on this forum and I bet others will agree to when I say you are the savior in days when we lose hopes. Whether nivren or in our lives personally :)

Many hugs and best wishes for everything for your endeavoures :-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirianjubala

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index