iccha - tappu bane dost

Poll Question :

kyaa aapko dekhni hain yeh dosti

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
yuck thats the word, how can they think of this thing, presonally i cant call this friendship anymore,
this is sooo unreal , cvs go rot
most important option is missing - Ichcha and Tapu both together with CVs bhad me jaye😆😆
Once again get ready for hearing ' Tappu main tujhse bahut pyar karti hoon, tere liye ek Veer to kya sau Veer kurbaan'😃
Originally posted by souroj

Once again get ready for hearing ' Tappu main tujhse bahut pyar karti hoon, tere liye ek Veer to kya sau Veer kurbaan'😃
yaa tappu jaap is back in full form now🤢, this is the thing i hate the most in this show, and its coming again🤢
disgusting!!! is the right word, it is all an attempt to make a dirty villanous charcater like Tapsaya an angel, its truly truly disgusting!!!
Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
After todays episode I agree friendship between two would be bad...it was ultimate how they projected Ichcha, agree with you ankit this show does not deserve being discussed

Ichcha koh itnee akal thee kee SnS koh yeh nah patah chale kee both of them know she sends Taps home but she is Veer's wife yeh bolneh kee akal nahee thee...what did the cvs want us to clap on that Taps acknowledged that ichcha is Veer's wife but hitting her head that ichcha could not figure this out herself
Taps says Veer koh kuch hoh gaya toh meh tumhe nahee maph karugee

CVS dialogue for ichcha are tuned so that she continues to be the punch bag...all elders are insane and the same is rubbing off on Veer...he will rush home to Taps to take care of her child and this time Taps will snug up to him crying "aap koh kuch nahee honah chahyeh" and ichcha will stand and watch all this ridiculous to the hilt...

All Veer had to say was Ichcha was supposed to be home for Pooja woh aur kuch nah sunnehga nah dekhega...now Taps will not reveal Rathore told her and drive the SnS exposure with Ichcha getting everything she wants from Veer the way she wants it from Ichcha

I dont think its really truly sunk into Ichcha she is Veer's wife...even tho she says Veer thinks Ichcha is his life and wife...Ichha is really a doormat for everyone...its trully futile discussing anything about this show going fwd cvs confirmed are dumb
Originally posted by sps0114

After todays episode I agree friendship between two would be bad...it was ultimate how they projected Ichcha, agree with you ankit this show does not deserve being discussed

Ichcha koh itnee akal thee kee SnS koh yeh nah patah chale kee both of them know she sends Taps home but she is Veer's wife yeh bolneh kee akal nahee thee...what did the cvs want us to clap on that Taps acknowledged that ichcha is Veer's wife but hitting her head that ichcha could not figure this out herself
Taps says Veer koh kuch hoh gaya toh meh tumhe nahee maph karugee

CVS dialogue for ichcha are tuned so that she continues to be the punch bag...all elders are insane and the same is rubbing off on Veer...he will rush home to Taps to take care of her child and this time Taps will snug up to him crying "aap koh kuch nahee honah chahyeh" and ichcha will stand and watch all this ridiculous to the hilt...

All Veer had to say was Ichcha was supposed to be home for Pooja woh aur kuch nah sunnehga nah dekhega...now Taps will not reveal Rathore told her and drive the SnS exposure with Ichcha getting everything she wants from Veer the way she wants it from Ichcha

Its so disgusting. Iccha will once again sit in a corner with her God cry, cry and cry. Veer has become such a big dumbo. Cant bear any more Pappu Tappu scenes.
Iccha will not ask Taps how she came to know abt S and S. Cvs have conveniently made Kasa kaka disappear to give Tapasya the credit of exposing S and S
Originally posted by souroj

Its so disgusting. Iccha will once again sit in a corner with her God cry, cry and cry. Veer has become such a big dumbo. Cant bear any more Pappu Tappu scenes.
Iccha will not ask Taps how she came to know abt S and S. Cvs have conveniently made Kasa kaka disappear to give Tapasya the credit of exposing S and S

And of course Daddaji will conveniently forget that Kasa had warned him...for all his physical stature...Daddaji's character has a pea-sized brain and a fog horn for a voice.

I am no longer interested in what Ichcha does or does not do...too much of see-sawing for her character to have any substance...sadly I must admit at least Tapasya's character however bad it may be is unchanged and therefore she is at least true to her characteristics...not that there is much to discuss there either. I am only here for 2 more days so will pay close attention to wardrobe, set and direction bloopers...as for the rest they cannot even be termed as bloopers or blunders they are just...nothing!!!!!!
Originally posted by groucho

And of course Daddaji will conveniently forget that Kasa had warned him...for all his physical stature...Daddaji's character has a pea-sized brain and a fog horn for a voice.

I am no longer interested in what Ichcha does or does not do...too much of see-sawing for her character to have any substance...sadly I must admit at least Tapasya's character however bad it may be is unchanged and therefore she is at least true to her characteristics...not that there is much to discuss there either. I am only here for 2 more days so will pay close attention to wardrobe, set and direction bloopers...as for the rest they cannot even be termed as bloopers or blunders they are just...nothing!!!!!!

Aditiji even I will be flying back soon, so I will have better things to do once I reach home and hope I will get over my addiction of watching this crap.
Maybe Cvs r planning to write off Kasa's character. No brainy character can survive in this show. Masoom had brains so she has gone missing.