India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 4)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
it also uses sasural genda phool song a lot its hilarious how on faisal's facebook page people r slamming use of Indian songs and saying they want people to boycott but it was used in drama the song,i think its nice as music has no  boundaries

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
well cant blame u for being "immature" LOL unlikeable characters do that to the actors Tongue her character in this show as well ... well i guess i dont like wimpy characters and both faisal's and tuba's were that Tongue (at least that's what it looked like from what little i saw Smile)
 younger brother was awesomeDay Dreaming

SpainDay Dreaming 

Anyway Sami, i'll leave now Smile I have this awful flu Ouchso i'll just sleep now and hope i feel better tomorrow Smile

Take care HugHugHug 

Edited by Arwen. - 04 May 2011 at 3:50pm
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

it also uses sasural genda phool song a lot its hilarious how on faisal's facebook page people r slamming use of Indian songs and saying they want people to boycott but it was used in drama the song,i think its nice as music has no  boundaries

actually it was this song which totally turned me off Tongue it was the episode after the divorce when i think MIL suggest to mother that lets got for halala ... and later mother pretty much emotionally blackmails her ... tuba is coming down the stairs ... character is supposed to be all sad and upset and what not and this song is playing the background!!! i was like what the hell ... never watched the show again ...

nothing against using music yaar laikin scene appropriate music tou ho LOL what is the point of using such a shaddi type song when the scene is supposed to depict the sadness and feeling of utter loss and loneliness and what not of the character ROFLROFL?

Ok final bye HugHugHug
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
yes i agree so inappropriate so true go sleep off and u tc and get well soon
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Regarding the first episode, I could hear nothing but a crackling throughout the five/six parts.  So it was a silent movie.  All I could guess was that the guy is from a modern family while the girl is from a conservative bakground.  Her father is a cleric (?) and devout and has inculcated the traditional values in his daughters.  For most part, their faces were covered and it was difficult to tell who was who. Dead

Anyhow a party is arranged in the guy's house and the girls have arrived in all their finery.  Well! One doesn't know that, since they are in veils.  I just added my two cents nonsense! Wink 

But they dont miss their prayers much to the chagrin of the host ladies.  Good Grief their expressions say ... How infra dig!!!

And though the guy gets a glimpse of the girls, he cant get a proper intro.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Skep - i would hear the cackling in one of the ear pieces so i would take it out and just listen from the one left LOL 

Sorry ,... i'll try looking for a better quality vdo Smile

EDIT:

okay edited all the posts to add (what seem like) better quality vdos Smile Now watch and tell us what u think LOL

Edited by Arwen. - 05 May 2011 at 1:31am
cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Skep Hug Hug Hug it's so good to see you! and watching KAM...yay! LOL

love the show...especially because it looks so simple and pure!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Skep Mate (Mother ROFL
me is here ROFL ! heard alot about u ! now tht u also started watchin KAM !! thaught why not join u here n knw u more Wink !! 

plus me is manal LOL !! 
@CaCo&Zainu : wont be able to watch todays epi :( !! goin some where maybe next week also wont :( n the week after :( n after :( Argh Xams :( !! 

@ Other who wanted to knw abt imran's other shows he is doin ! is 'Mere Naseeb on Hum Tv' ! its been 5 epis so far !! 6th is tomors!! Imraan entred in last epi !! im enjoyin it :D ! even tho hatin his character so far buh the show is Awesome :D !! 
He is completely different thn Hamad ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index