India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 3)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
ah then i Will watch this new show Ur talking about bec she is  amazing actress i was amazed at her talent almost equals faisal  and hero was cute too ...also dear skepy i would think u should also watch another Pakistani drama called Dill hai chota sa  arwen did u see it and what is Ur opinion of it if u did
and thanks arwen i will see and then we can discuss

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Na Sami, i havent watched it ... i havent watched alot of dramas actually Tongue i think people outside of Pakistan have watched more Pk dramas than i have ROFL

who is in it? 

and i think Skep might be watching the first episode Tongue
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
faisal qureshi tuba sidique and oen very good looking guy but very odd story ..so was wondering what was ur take on it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Na havent watched it Tongue 
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
kk watch kar ke dekhan its about taht halala thing and later on hwo girl is falling in love with second huby and rifuses o get divorced types it was very weired story

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

skepticalArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Ok .. saw a bit of the OST ... yeh i saw a few episodes ... the good looking guy's name is MikaalDay Dreaming

yeh odd story ...but not out of the ordinary ..

this misuse of a halala isnt uncommon ... i read an article around the same time ... about couples getting divorced in anger and than using halala to get around it Tongue BUT dramas do use creative liberties ... talaq and halala arent as easy as they make it seem (and how some ppl misuse it)
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sami01

kk watch kar ke dekhan its about taht halala thing and later on hwo girl is falling in love with second huby and rifuses o get divorced types it was very weired story

one thing though LOL whatever little I saw .. i loved the tour of spain ROFLROFLROFL and that house!! wowDay Dreaming

Edited by Arwen. - 04 May 2011 at 3:42pm
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
yes spain was awesoem hai na hate tooba sidique since noor bano days..lol i know its immature as it was her character who was hatable but na...kya karein... spain twist was good

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index