India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 13)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
ok i am trying to get hold of malal i will buy its dvd from indian store and will see mera naseeb too...
so was it ur bday my dear, i guess i missed it ..belated happy birthday i saw siggy for u in ur sig.
and also check out a post i made on IF main page,its title is jasper bear goes to jasper..its on summer travel destinations

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Sami - i m sure Malaal is available online Smile I hate spending money on DVDS ROFL 

Yeh it was my birthday on 12th Embarrassed No apologies and thanks alot for the wishes Hug 

I saw your post ... but bcos of slow net its not loading properly ... i'll try again tonight Smile Those lakes are beautiful... I guess all are from national parks in canada... have u visited any/all of those places u mentioned in the post?
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
ah arwen good hope u had lovely bday on 12th...

thanks dear ..yes its post from 2 national parks in canada and i have visted them yes..thanks dear ..
will catch malal online lol...
i watched few more pakistani serials from torrents all r awesome as always
Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 22 June 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
U risk torrents now? No dar of viruses LOL

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
n a i have very high quality malware screen now in work comp so i do lol also as it being a buisness account download limit is unlimited

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Ok Skep and Sami 

watch Mera Naseeb .. its going very well - well defined characters and a clear cut storyline Smile i m loving it...

watch Mohabbat Rooth Jaye Tou (Sami Mahnoor Baloch is one of the leads) I liked the last two three episodes ... the initial drama is kinda issue based but i like the fact that they r not pretending to u know make the drama to highlight the issues ... the issues are a part of the overall story and they enhance the story ... i do think that there will be leap and than a typical triangle or perhaps quadrangle LOL But so far so good Smile am watching it for the senior's acting Smile 

and watch Akbari Asghari - a slightly exaggerated but a very endearing comedy LOL Sami the Dastaan couple is soo cute ROFL The whole punjabi touch is awesomeROFLROFL Skep - u have to watch it ... i still laugh out loud at some of the one liners ..

Btw girls .. sorry for the disappearance ... we shifted to another house recently ... there is no net here (yet) However my neighbor's signals reach my house so i m using her net Embarrassed (shhh LOL) Heyy i did buy net card of the company she is using and added that money to her account so i think i m alright LOL Anyway it is for this reason (aka lack of a regular access to net) that i have done a disappearing act and the same reason why i m just recommending shows instead of adding the links as well...Smile 

BTW skep where are u???? I dont think u still have flu LOL 

anyway gotta go Smile

sami01

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
arwen saw malal must say simply awesome drama and amazing end in my opinion..i wanted that selfish bast*d to be where he was in end..i think it gave pretty strong message..but a advice to Pakistani serial makers ...u have amazing actors..use them for some really delicate scenes...add some more scenes and a little slow down on pace to make drama much more enjoyable...

Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 12 August 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Sammiii HugHugHug

Mera Naseeb was soo good today!!! Sort of setting the stage for the next chapter but loved it nonetheless. 

Now looking forward to Akbari Asghari tomorrow. Are u watching it? 

And where is Skep?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index