India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

At the Gazebo ... (Page 10)

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
i iwll watch if it is intense story guys...and wil watch mera naseeb too..i was actually watching a old serial; these days with faisal qureshi faisal rehmaan ,aisha khaan in it where she playes ex prostitutue ...its good story so far..but uska naam nahi mujh ko pata serial ka...yeh wala serial wil watcjh rest and post my comments

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMHArwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 5:44am | IP Logged
14 episodes!!! that's it? Shocked? Last night's episode was last episode. But their will be a season 2 LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nimz-KMH

Nimz-KMH Senior Member
Nimz-KMH
Nimz-KMH

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

Yea only 14 episConfusedConfused but there's a season 2 named God and Love which will be shot in London Big smile Anjum Shahzad told me about season 2 when season 1 started but I kept quiteEmbarrassed cuz the news wasn't official at that time...but looks like it's out now.

I wonder if they already completed shooting because i heard Imran is taking a break for sometime now...Confused

so how was the last epi?? i jumped straight to last epiEmbarrassed...have lots of catching up to do after my summer class...

Arwen.

skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Hi evry1 and hello to Nimz.  We are meeting for the first time? 

I see all of u are discussing a lot of new serials of which I know absolutely nothing. Embarrassed

I saw epi 5 last night when Ham leaves the house after having an argument with his father.  Earlier the two rich ladies take the poor maulvi saab to task with the usual dialogues.  And he replies in the usual way abt the garib ki daulat is his izzat.  Cliched.  Totally mundane when the father blasts the son and the son leaves without a dime in his pocket.  He throws his wallet ... two of them (packed with credit cards I suppose) at his father's feet..  Takes up a menial job.  What was the use of the education he took?  Did he have to become a labourer or did the story writer want to add melodrama?  The cleric is in a faint after the verbal attack from the felines and his aversion to anything connected with Ham shoots up. Sigh!!!!!

Went straight to epi 13.  The story seemed to be very ordinary and nothing unexpected happened.  Poor Ham has been reduced to a crying baby and the girl ... loves him but can't show it and tells him that she can live her whole through with ek mulakat!!!  Don't understand this logic at all.  ShockedWacko Ermm Unhappy D'oh Dead.  If you have fallen in love girl, fight for it.  After singing the poetic virtues of love, she seems silly voicing such dialogues.  She promises being in the life hereafter.  Wacko  What a fatalistic attitude!

The music and the background songs were too jarring.  Why have they (CVs) made them the narrative?  Too loud.  First a male voice explaining Ham's predicament and then a woman. Euwww...

Not really my cup of tea.  I like the girl to have spirit.  Like Kranti (for a short while).  That made me watch MRD however as soon as it turned stupid I stopped watching, but remained glued to the forum ... right till the end.  I feel like this Cry whenever I remember those days.

Have u uploaded epi 14?  Season 2?  Good grief!! Is this to continue? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sami01Arwen.

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Skep ROFLROFLROFL

Gawd i love you Hug

yeh i have uploaded 14th episode now Smile.. who knows u might like season 2 ROFL

@Nimz - do u think they have shot season 2 yet? a few weeks ago he was in turkey... if they were shooting KAM in London than there would be buzz on facebook right? a KAM page.. pictures on KAM or Imran Abbas pages Confused

skeptical

sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
lol skepy so i guess i will skip hehe rest ...i like weak heroines too lol ...but watch a serial called banjar skepy i liked it but hated the end...this is more romance na so people liked we need serious serials lets find some may be this faisal one suggested here on the thread
skeptical IF-Rockerz
skeptical
skeptical

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
You like weak heroines?  Sammy ...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked Shocked Shocked

I don't like weak heroines ...mayb that was one of the reasons why I didn't sympathise overly with the heroine of MZZB. Confused I felt bad for her yes... but I cannot take a fatalistic attitude.  Ouch

This has got me thinking ... are women in the subcontinent so subservient to fate? Dead If so, this must change ... who agrees with me?  I'm sure all of u do. Smile
sami01 IF-Sizzlerz
sami01
sami01

Posted: 28 May 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
arey what i mean is i can still watch the show even if heroine is week,but she has to be totally a good actress and am not too impressed with khuda and mohabat heroine...
in meri zaat even i felt somehow repentance of sin specially by aarfeen was much greater and in a way i felt she sent Sara to arfeen so that he could get some kind of closure ...i am still looking for that paragraph skepy..am having certain issues which i Will pm u so couldn't do loads

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pakistani Serials Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index