FOOD FOR THOUGHT 4TH MAY... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi carisma, a decent episode...really felt bad for saxes...it would b heartwrenching for any family to watch their home dismantled like that...n that too ay police searching for illegal money which prof n nainaji detests...komal had a point that a father should support his son but prof had better point that a father should not support his son in wrong...which is why we see a krishna n sakthi...if relations r given importance than what is right then there wouldn't b 'bhagvatgeeta' in the world...n also liked how the family got together n put things back...now internet n computers may be around but that doesn't mean books r worthless..books r here from time immemmorial guiding people about what is right n wrong , written by human beings who lived their life in its full reality in this world, n would continue to do so until life exists in the world...most humans even now r illeterate throughout the world with india leading in illeteracy rate many not even heard of computers...now P had nailed it when she said K's attack on radhe hasn't done any good to the dabha but has resulted in its shutting down n K has to start from scratch...liked the moment of unity betn the brothers although for a bad thing, but thats how they r
I am a silent reader in this forume. How ever I decided I will put in few of my thoughts after going through various posts in this forum. I am surprised and also disappointd by people's reactions. Education, culture and good morals are required to have a good society but people seem to put down Saxena's principles because good behoaviour seems to be looked down upon and bashful and shameful behaviour is admired. Please think, if you will have a daughter in law or sister in law like Komal would be really very happy? Think honestly and reply
Originally posted by dhakarn

Hi carisma, a decent episode...really felt bad for saxes...it would b heartwrenching for any family to watch their home dismantled like that...n that too ay police searching for illegal money which prof n nainaji detests...komal had a point that a father should support his son but prof had better point that a father should not support his son in wrong...which is why we see a krishna n sakthi...if relations r given importance than what is right then there wouldn't b 'bhagvatgeeta' in the world...n also liked how the family got together n put things back...now internet n computers may be around but that doesn't mean books r worthless..books r here from time immemmorial guiding people about what is right n wrong , written by human beings who lived their life in its full reality in this world, n would continue to do so until life exists in the world...most humans even now r illeterate throughout the world with india leading in illeteracy rate many not even heard of computers...now P had nailed it when she said K's attack on radhe hasn't done any good to the dabha but has resulted in its shutting down n K has to start from scratch...liked the moment of unity betn the brothers although for a bad thing, but thats how they r
yes I would feel bad for a normal family in that case... But when it comes to the sax family I cannot even think of them in a serious context, like pratigyas bashan.
regarding books... I love books. Infact I have my own library at home. But the answers to life are not all in the books. What's he reading. How to be a successful business man, adapt towards change and innovation,
Education is a must. And I for one never need to use the library, as I purchase all my books as I have a passion to read... But I do not loose focus from the real world. My dad is highly intelligent and I love the way he adapts to change... He has always taught us to be good decent human beings. When I got my first mobile phone at the age of 21, he despised the idea... But later adapted to it...now he sits there with his grandchildren downloading I phone aps. See hence saxena people are unrealistic characters for me, inc pratigya. When I lecture my friends over right and wrong... In the end they will say yes mother. So on todays day and age whos got time for pratigyas bakaity and bashan.
This fft is more for a laugh, then serious debate discussion and bakaity.
Originally posted by Neeraja1970

I am a silent reader in this forume. How ever I decided I will put in few of my thoughts after going through various posts in this forum. I am surprised and also disappointd by people's reactions. Education, culture and good morals are required to have a good society but people seem to put down Saxena's principles because good behoaviour seems to be looked down upon and bashful and shameful behaviour is admired. Please think, if you will have a daughter in law or sister in law like Komal would be really very happy? Think honestly and reply

You are right... I have kh morals and standards more so then many people. Firstly if we are talking abt the show then we are looking for entertainment. Saxenas are just repeatedly on about the same thing on every episode... That is boring. For more serious shows I enjoy debate shows... and progs like aap ki kacheri.
Real life issues bakaity here would be more apt... But not in a fictional show. Where there has been nothing but double standard
And hypocrisy. I like komal... She entertains me... Not saying I would want to be like her. Its important to not run on fictional characters standards but your own. Differentiate between fictional and real life. Remember not to be influenced in real life by fictional characters.
Edited by carisma2 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by carisma2

You are right... I have kh morals and standards more so then many people. Firstly if we are talking abt the show then we are looking for entertainment. Saxenas are just repeatedly on about the same thing on every episode... That is boring. For more serious shows I enjoy debate shows... and progs like aap ki kacheri.
Real life issues bakaity here would be more apt... But not in a fictional show. Where there has been nothing but double standard
And hypocrisy. I like komal... She entertains me... Not saying I would want to be like her. Its important to not run on fictional characters standards but your own. Differentiate between fictional and real life. Remember not to be influenced in real life by fictional characters.

Eaxctly cari,  these shows in the end r only a soruce to entertain urself.A person after d hard labour when comes to his home, he wants to decrease his stress which he gets from Tv in most of d cases...dunno why questions r put down what u'll do if u were in charactwers place...😕 doesn't matter how much we admire ny character but in d END dey r fictional characters...in real life nobody whud marry a married man to take revenge on her own sis...🥱 and if ppl do such things then kudos to them...Even i lyk komal bz her approach is realistic, members here r admiring shamu's action that what he did was ryt,OFC he was ryt...an from d begning hez showen doing ryt but will thy actually follow the path which shamu is following.I mean in reality if a man gets into such situation i mean a normal,a common man will not support what adarsh did but he'll surel;y put efforst to bail his son,in reality noone is soo mahan...and i feel what we support in reality, is what we shud express on forum also,not supporting idealism just bz it's shown by d lead...thats what i feel...
@carisma : dear, i don't find P boring ..rather i find her words n deeds true n relevant n also a product of her gud n decent n selfless heart ...n also saxes r gud hearted people who doesn't purposefullx wish bad of others except for arushi n ,adarsh who is now treading the wrong path...so they just don't deserve what they were subjected to ...people can forever mock what's good n true but in the end it is the truth n goodness that prevails n its the knowledge/truth that sets one free...books r not written by aliens or gods but by humans...n there is nothing in the books that is not in the world and vice versa...bec humans write books with the ideas n experiances acquired from real life itself...
carisma diii...
excellent post as always...hmm..something light hearte to think of after the totally depressing epi of yday...
Now maybe.. if she would have waited first thing in the morning.. sorted her own crap out before catching the first Riksha to MMFG, then his mood would not have been this bad!
.thats wat im also thinking.if she shudnt have gone without informing him,he shudnt have this much frustrated...
but glad that atlast Krishna had spoken his heart out..i mean,before getting into arguments,one shud clarify their stances na?
Originally posted by Pragati.T

Eaxctly cari,  these shows in the end r only a soruce to entertain urself.A person after d hard labour when comes to his home, he wants to decrease his stress which he gets from Tv in most of d cases...dunno why questions r put down what u'll do if u were in charactwers place...😕 doesn't matter how much we admire ny character but in d END dey r fictional characters...in real life nobody whud marry a married man to take revenge on her own sis...🥱 and if ppl do such things then kudos to them...Even i lyk komal bz her approach is realistic, members here r admiring shamu's action that what he did was ryt,OFC he was ryt...an from d begning hez showen doing ryt but will thy actually follow the path which shamu is following.I mean in reality if a man gets into such situation i mean a normal,a common man will not support what adarsh did but he'll surel;y put efforst to bail his son,in reality noone is soo mahan...and i feel what we support in reality, is what we shud express on forum also,not supporting idealism just bz it's shown by d lead...thats what i feel...

well said.!not supporting his son coz he had done a crime is acceptable...but brooding over n over about it as though he is  a stanger is not acceptable from Shyamu..as it is tooo unrealistic.
Originally posted by carisma2

Maa ki mamta and bap ki bapta
Today's epi was just itching to be hit by my FFT today
Like a fly in a soup or Raade by the hands of Krishna Thakur Singh.
... So lets get going..

The Dabba - which has now turned into a hanging joint like the Adda.
Now Krishna pull yourself together you muppet.. life moves on.. even if Pratigya is not speaking to you. Hers surely is. Be a man, and not a child!
Now were you expecting a medal, a trophy from her? Puhleezzz, then you really don't know your other half. Brain can't function... Ek daingey naa kaan ke neechey... sari akkal ajayegi waapas.

Mumfordgunj Adventure Park
Free Rides bina ticket for non-uniformed police.
Now this is where the drama takes place...
Pratigya comes to seek guidance.."Hamarey samaj mein nahin atta".. to the resident Gipsy, fortune teller, career advisor all in one Shyaam Saxena! Now lady .. you are supposed to be setting an example for the young generation after seeking the ancient one's advice. what a joke!
Luckily on this occassion his precious to none advise was cut and sabbotaged midway by Komalia. Who comes and guides them about relationships and teaches them..'Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai'.
Of how a baap is supposed to stand by his son... Shyaam disagrees, where as a mutely leaking, away in a corner Naina is confused over his bapta for Adharsh. Because we all know exactly how much mamta she has for Adharsh beta!

Komal challenges Pratigya further after her lecture?(of which I did not take notes.ZZZ.🥱 🥱 .. By calling it worthless rubbish).
Waa Komal! 👏👏
Well we are just as eager as you for your Babuji to come home. Two male leads are in desperate need of his help.

Any way .. In come the income tax waale!
Looking for he loot, behind family picture frames and in a old ladies head rest (Pillow).
Naina and her Beti cry 😭 looking at the mess that the police are making, and how they will have to spend the afternoon cleaning up, whereas they were intending on spending a lazy afternoon infront of the telly watching Pratigya ban jayee...
Arushi makes an attempt to stop the tomb raiders by lingering idly at the doorway of the kitchen to flutter her eye lashes at them to divert their attention... but then she remembers that Naina used the last pair of ever-so-long fake lashes. So that plan fails and the tomb is further more blasted, extending to Komal's room. Okay with the amount of LOOT stashed in her bedroom, it is revealed the PARTY is on Komal.
Back in the lounge of the living dead... Daadi is crying into her fully teared apart old pillow. She remembers how 35 years ago Shyamu from his first paper round job wage packet had bought this priceless item for her to rest on - so she can have peaceful, nights sleep. But all good things come to an end.. heyy Daddi?
Now She cannot even blame anyone else like hmmm KRISHNA for Adharsh's troubles as he is to be blamed himself.

Now the police had done the Saxes a huge favour and on the bookeshelves that were catching dust from he ancient books ka boj. Those worthless books.. could have been thrown out in the skip or the tip - or even down a cliff. Seeing that Sax likes throwing worthless items down the cliffside. But no he lovingly (like they were his daughters and sons) places them back in their place. He almost suffered from his memory attack of Adharsh's childhood, in the process, but he continued.

Then we have Baap Ki beti, remembering her fathers talks about books being the educators of the universe.. Get a reality check.. Now - a dayz it's computers and the internet. (I so rest my case).
By the way... do you not have a home to go to? and a stressed hubby to attend to and a new business that cannot walk - let alone run without you darling?

Naina picks up a cracked photo of her cracked family... and cleans it with her ansoo. Now Naina.. if the photo doesn't include Krishna.. then it is worthless.. throw it away!😆

At Krishna Palace - New to the throne Queen Pratigya is waited on hand and foot by Lady Amma. GD and Pratigya talking in the same language about.. right wrong, morals, acha, bura, puniya, karam.. etc etc.. 🥱

In comes Naughteee boy... Who without a stutter or a mutter addresses an ignoring Pratigya.. "So when are you gonna start bolbo-ing with St Moi!" Pratigya continues to ignore him...
AMMA STARTS USING HER TO TOOLS TO WEDGE A HOLE BETWEEN THEM... By winding him up more. Krishna snaps.. into his I am Krishna Singh Thakur.. aur humra jawaab nahin!... self praises.
Now sarcastically edged on by the fun-maker Shaktia Singh. This was a classic moments between Amma's two fools. Amma's tools stopped working as she looked on at them confused. 😕.. Now she cannot even pick sides as she as decided to treat them fairly (Her matching saree to the orange shirt and Blue Kurta... shows that. Amma ban jayeee).

Then unable to ignore any more Pratigya stands up to Krishna to square him... " Now beating Raade didn't make things better but worse.. KRISHNA". (Wish her bashans were as short as this).
Now she has a point... But the blooper is not Krishna's but the CV's,
Now as a customer who walks out of a Dabba owned by a gunda!. Puhleezzz!
So we are back to square one... Baba has thrown his tantrum, the dummy.. oops I mean the keys are out. Dabba bandh!
Now maybe.. if she would have waited first thing in the morning.. sorted her own crap out before catching the first Riksha to MMFG, then his mood would not have been this bad!

Honestly.. 😕

Now I am not taking sides.. both are wrong and right in their own way..So please all are most welcome to commentwa.  I'm just like the weather broadcaster... just reporting, the storm and drizzles. But with the precap shown.. it looks like we may have some sunshine tommorrow.

Dosa. xxx

Totally HILARIOUS post carisma...  fully enjoyed it...😆😆😆😆😃👏👏👏👏👏

@red... Lallantaap commentwa...⭐️  u have outdown yourself...👏