Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-Ehtesaab- SS maaneet thread 2 (Page 21)

CrazzyBusy IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Congrats on the new Thread Muskan
loved the update...glad that maan supported geet in time need
i am sure she will go KM as he has helped her a lot
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Congratz on new thread di
awesome update
loved it loadz
cant wait 4 da next part
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

she made a baby caught face..rubbing her arm.. where he was holding her with a look. not approving of cheating could she ..!!! it was all getting so entangled. Why was he making difficult for both of them she thought.
I will pick u at 6
nahi.. main..
he shot a stare she shut her mouth & ate her words
he left her arm .. she almost lost her balance & fell on her chair.. he rolled his eyes & left to his cabin.

She wondered how was she to put up with this act, it was totally not in her to do anything like this. High society.. royal family.. girl friend. .. her relation with dev was so simple & straight forward. Dev was always in charge.. she never had a say or do anything... he took the decision for both of them & she loved it that way.. don't know when things got so out of control.. a tear threatened to fall.. with the thoughts.. her heart felt a lump..forming..making it difficult to could he let her go.. was their love so weak.. she stood there for a long moment.

Maan watched her through the blinds couple of times. She was still sitting in the same position in which he left her..just with her filled & tears threatening to fall. He clinched his fist & slammed the file he was holding on his table. He marched back to her cabin. Very carefully walked in. she was so lost that she didn't notice his presence. He cleared his throat. She immediately stood up wiping her tears.

Tumhe nahi aana hain tho mat aana
she looked at him in surprise, wat happened to him.. a moment ...she felt.. but was  an hour ago.. he was roaring.. & now ..
But plz don't be sad
she looked at him blankly.. a look trying to hide her dried tears..
he pointed at the corner of her eye..
she narrowed her brows.. he took the tear on the tip of his forefinger... & kissed his finger..
I don't know wat they mean to u.. but every time I see them.. it hurts.. he wanted to say.. his heart bleeds...he didn't have to say it.. they knew that unspoken truth for their pain filled relation... unaccounted for!!..
nahi woh baat nahi hain
he understood she was thinking something totally different. He grabbed her wrist ..challo
she looked at his dominance, felt a bit odd, she snapped her hand off his grip & followed him cribbing. ..but somewhere both knew he did so.. to ease her.

He drew her to a boutique. He randomly picked a red suit, he held it against her..umm yah this would be perfect. U want to try he asked.. then.. just try it.. he handed the suit to her & closed the door of the changing room. When she returned.. he saw her & gave her a slow appreciative nod, his eyes lingering around her the sleeves were still not settling as the dori was not tied. I knew that dress would suit u .. he smiled ..u look ravishing he exclaimed!! change karlo or I may just eat u .. before dinner.

Before she could form a retort, although she had no idea wat she would have said.. he moved to the  counter to pay for the garment. Irrationally, this completely infuriated her & she had the long-faced premonition she should get used to it where Maan Singh Khurana was concerned. Equally irrationally, she found it all caring in some sense. And yet she was the one who was supposed to be level-headed?? to keep their act going.. she had a sneaking suspicion she was going to blow it up big time!!!

He came to pick her up. Since that night it was first time he would be going back into that flat. His throat went dry with the thought of the night. He stood at the door for a moment before he finally lifted his hand to reach the door bell. She instantly opened the door. He stood their mesmerized looking at her. He knew that dress suited her perfectly but .. now after dressing up she looked beautiful..flawless. He has met..seen been acquainted with so many persons of opposite sex but he had never had one effect him quiet so violently as Geet!! he wondered there would be something about everything of hers.. the way she smiled.. blows him away.. the way she walked.. the way her eyes methodically scanned her surroundings.. very thing was different. Had the intrigue merely stopped there he might have been fine., but it had not, now there had been a more telling physical reaction as well. He had gone instantly, shockingly hard & the surrounding didn't seem to help.. it only reminded him of their closeness in this very place that night.

When she realized he was not going to say anything but stare..she cleared her throat & said I will get my purse. He followed her inside & stood right behind her as she looked at his reflection in the mirror. He was still looking lost at her enchanting beauty. He won't know wat he would do if he remained so close to her.. she was right... really maintaining distance.. not talking to him.. actually not even looking at him & not letting him also look at her... but now they were to spend the whole evening together pretending to be a couple.. wow.. he was just falling more & more for her... every passing minute. .. how was he to hold himself back.. not express himself.. how to pretend..not to feel anything.. when he was having a volcanic emotional eruption within him..

challen she gestured...
ek min ..he very softly.. opened her plat & set her hair lose.. the air around them was now filled with her scent.. he took in the air.. it felt like the most beautiful moment of the day.. & let a heavy breath out... challo

Shockeddinner... they didn't expect.. it to be this wayShocked
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more

Edited by muskanp - 06 May 2011 at 10:32pm

The following 272 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarp_chandralekhanimmi26snehag10thahupyarisahelilaila889dpurvabarbigalmaneet12Zeny Rayinlwgeetsimran2608thuri123san1989shanmanjugeetno1lovelyninizil143apubasuCandy_jscanonneetugarg123GraciasMerciCindygeetsanulsabafaizpwinchipesshaNK4MSK.Naziathea_angely9290860623sree12sonika1974deekshacgHannan454anu0426zainah320maaneet_roxgagsykrishna.navyanissironukrnlfizza25asmi123sharbatvemtosaadi88taanniSemarnkguru-ki-dewaaniarniindia5cyberprincessholyangelriyaanu87preciuspearlYellowtullipsbono_jostnamons_mbjoa123nithi07bhakbhartifanneetiporwalavantika_singhmans22t3ejmmishra1Kaval05virensnaamteegpallavisarkarBkhas-BeingAppy-sana.saba7sakadafiThugAngelsejal1986ixiaamaureen84Maaneet_Deewaniperfectflirt8surbhijn106fairyland_1234mishtimohabbatpriyanka86bibby_90SiniHandaAashi_saphiremishtykhuranasanjeevani09mamatha.pinku33Classy_GalWhitepigeonadorableshaitan.Drashti.rostchiki143kavya.sravyarashgirl000saroscorpiodreamsmamathasridharNH1971gunjarSphinxSOLACEofEYESteju2292PoojaMishtydh_ritimadhu.pmlistmystique_girl-eiya-imaasthaavani_9SwaatiiLadyArwenmishtibsiroililymirnaliniManpreetmannHina.khanxxxmaanmishtianks_amsbabygurl10yadanudoosheekaanisharoy1QueenbeePallavisanjuleem-g19RukhluvMaan--Dia--star_777Be.edgymyedward12nan_10mansijani21goldenballam_sweet_pariRohini20Lakshmi86abina03huny.thebestbeforesunrise_G1234_cherieLoverbutterfly.tanucyum321TheBratbluedreamz953maanujaanuamzu32muskaan_cute19Nav2010neethuMGJayaRkareena32bd670816dreamy4ever-SwaSan-febinyusuffputhsoni-zeeCutee999Dhara_skiran99ytanujaMysticalRealmRocks.DharamishtidoisheetalvasagangesegbMsMovielover286pearl-SmexySmile-Shimmerrjssood--ANGEL--29priyad_soniakshubhangipriya_ya1408vasavi_sriCOLOGYNiharika.NairshradzzBye_Bye_if-Zahra15-TinkerBellatanvi04libra25sweetkjsimi91Ramhariritzy09-Veritaserum-paponecon-TeriMalang-punjabi.princessweet cherryninandsonu4everFiregurlajennMeetPremeerdeejagiesha143--Saavi--basicquestion118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutiRaDMG25-memorable-sanu3108mrk-1meravigilisoluv_DDwajiha-1blueopalvivacious_gurl--Ratna--ambbihaAsh1991preethiaVSai2008seemamary-kawaii-ShalvemaaniqraSoulmate_Sanamitzi11sweet scorpionamita25CrazzyBusy..hinal..t_areebcraziekudipreethiFallen Angelmonikasethejaz_loverpop77*Dakoo_Minzy*Amoureux-afsha-kooliioswetha10FireSafireFireeSahSah6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6zaara2212Sabmeratu.ammu5rs12345Tyro-Sexy-jasraj123Craziest_MGRageOfAnAngelShruthemaaneetsangelimpoojavermaSecretSapphirepunam2712kirti_fijipickachu_BlackPearl_-BlushaLicious-Krishna_Souravkhwaishfanspvd.hayaat.

maanujaanu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged

wow me 1st

wat an excellent update
hats off to u
waiting eagerly 4 d nxt prt

Edited by maanujaanu - 05 May 2011 at 5:57pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roopareddy Senior Member

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
hey me second
i was waiting for update since morning