Waiting

Edited by -memorable- - 12 years ago
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

PRESS LIKE BUTTON & COMMENT MOTIVATES ME😳

-Ehtesaab-

challen she gestured...
ek min ..he very softly.. opened her plat & set her hair lose.. the air around them was now filled with her scent.. he took in the air.. it felt like the most beautiful moment of the day.. & let a heavy breath out... challo

it was strange atmosphere, he wondered how could she be so calm or was she pretending..or was it his inner turmoil so much that he couldn't feel anything but her.. she was little nervous..little conscious about facing his family that too as his GF.. it was all way too odd. Being around him.. she only felt embraced in his warmth..but she felt she had no right to be enveloped in his emotion.. though it eased her pain instantly.. just talking to him.. hearing few words that always showed her the path at the end of the tunnel.. he was special one to her, the one who always stood with her every single time when she  needed him to be... and when she was feeling down somehow he find a way to help her back up.

They walked in together into a beautiful huge mansion..her eyes widens with the very magnitude of the whole place. The high raised ceiling with marbled floor & lavish interior, she felt a bit more uncomfortable with all this. Her hand around his arm tighten with the feel. He looked at her hold & at her. He carefully caressed her hand, not to panic her. She weakly smiled looking at him, he nodded.
Priya lovingly welcomed her..aavo beti
Maan cleared his throat.. mama she is Geet
she was not sure whether to say hello or take blessing & just shake hands not sure wat to do. She smiled hello aunty. Priya some wat liked her simplicity already. Soon the atmosphere became light as anni & viraat joined them & got introduced. They pulled her leg & then maans. Maan gave a little bit of stern look to shut them.. & suddenly the whole place went numb when yash walked in. Geet noticed even Maan seemed so vulnerable now.

Daadi & yash walked in to the hall. Priya promptly introduced - yeh Geet hain, Maan ke office main kaam karthi hain.
Daadi pulled her cheek.. bahut pyari hain
Maan couldn't stop staring at her.  Her smile, the way she spoke to every one, simple, bit conscious, still smart. Her eyes ..uff the way it gestured.. just spoke her heart.

Friends, peers, coworkers were completely off-limits to him, until Geet crossed his path. Had he felt attracted before..not sure may be.. but never cared to feel it. But he had never not once been tempted to act on it. She more than tempted him.  He smiled & looked away when he noticed virat staring at him & giggling. He cleared his throat & looked away again.
Yash - how long u have been knowing each other
Maan - 1-1/2 yrs   Geet - 6 months
both of them said it together
yash looked at them suspiciously
Geet gave a worried look to Maan
Maan corrected - I know her for 1 1/2 yrs but he have been working together for almost 5-6months.
Yash - u r alone in Delhi?
Geet was not sure wat to say..she was bit scared
Maan helped - she is here to complete her studies
Daadi - u r studying??
yash  - wat r u studying?
Maan - she is doing her Mtech
yash short a glare to Maan.. usse bhi kuch bolne do Maan
Geet sweetly smiled & looked down
they all moved to the dining room.
They all sat around the huge 12 seated royal wooden carved dinning table. Yash sat on one end & Daadi on the other. Virat & anni sat together opposite to Maan & Geet. Priya over looked the butler & finally sat beside Geet.

Very typical family dinner. Rich royal food spread. Geet looked at the food & looked at Maan. Priya began to serve her dishes one after the other. Geet tried to look at the plate.. but she felt a strange nauseated feel, she drank some water.. & then puked it all .. on the side. Maan jumped up.. priya immediately made her drink some water. She felt really uncomfortable.. priya & anni took her to the wash room. She threw up every last ounce of grain in her stomach.. when she came out she just fainted. priya screamed & called maan. he carried her to the bedroom & made her lie on th ebed. they splashed water..but she looked pale & not responding. Every one got worried & scared. Yash immediately called their family dr.

Maan wondered, it was a bad idea to stress her like this, she probably got really scared about the whole family thing. He began to feel really guilty. His guilt trip was probably just starting.

Dr checked her & carried few tests. She came out smiling
congrats mr khurana..aapki bahu maa benne wali hain..yash smiled weakly & gave a fuming look to Maan, who stood dumb stuck in the corridor.  the daze of what is not, was more perturbing...than the credence of what is!!! It was a moment of joy for every one.. but bit of sadness that it all didn't happen proper way. But never the less they all were really excited about the little new khurana member.
Dr showed bit of concern.
Daadi & yash immediately asked wat happened
dr - she seems do be not aware of it. She has been careless with her health
everyone short another furious look to Maan who was cornered from all direction.
Dr - aaj kal ke bache bhi.. they are so careless, she is 2 month pregnant, she is anemic, upper she is continuing her gym ...no healthy food.. she shook her head ..worried now
another angry look short at Maan..who was at the verge running away from there.. he had no clue wat was happening. Here geet was trying her best to avoid him & he has made her pregnant!! pervert.. now a sinner!!..he was going to be a father.. he can't even imagine..FaThEr. before anyone else he was going to faint!! upper se dad super angry with him now!! he was sure to be chucked out of the khurana khandan. He could manage all of that.. but Geet!! oh good lord he couldn't even think wat was going to be her reaction. Slippers..na.. thapad tho paka ..he held his cheek.. imagining Geet slapping him..

-Blog ehtsaab 12-

Precap
Maan accountable

-PREV  PART 11  NEXT  PART 13-
Thanxs for all the beautiful comments
it really motivates me & helps me to write more
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
--Dia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Wow.. Me first today.. πŸ˜Š

Awesome update.. Loved it.. πŸ˜Š
Edited by dia_16 - 12 years ago
ramahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update
actually i gussed when she kiss maan in public  dear !!
i am so happy it is true ...now maan n geet bonded strongly
loved it!!!
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
yyyaaapppeee!! me 3rd one 2 cmt 4 first time. Super duper happy and love the update!! OMG geet pergnet!!! Dam xtied 4 next update so cont soon...lov u ummah!!!Edited by Gurlygirl - 12 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thanks... i was expecting something like that only... but not at this place ... infront of the whole family... at a family dinner... wow wants to know geets recation ... sleepers/thapad...wo kya keargi maan ka...

i m feeling wo aisa kuch nahi kargi... how their relation is goning to take a turn i just wants to see what is hidden in muski's mind...

muskan can we expect another update today... as if u will update today night or tomorrow morning... we will have to wait for more than 48 hours to read it...

so plz request u if u can update one more update today ... i will be greatful...

Edited by maansee - 12 years ago
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
that was amazinggg!!!!
Beautiful part,
loved it!!!!