India-Forums

Kismat
Kismat

Kabir-Lubna (Page 3)

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@Jaya-- exactly what i said earlier. they never showed Kabir-lubna the way they showed ARM-Sapna. it was just us assuming by the book's characters how they might have grown apart. Kabir already knew that Lubna was a homely person and actually i think i remember him saying that he liked that about her.
I mentioned this elsewhere, but i'll say it again--- Kabir's been somewhat after money, power and status and there's nothing wrong in that. he's had a very sad past and it's actually quite a feat seeing how far he's come through. He aspired to become rich...to own a hotel, he achieved it. he saw Lubna, liked her and wished to marry her...he got that set as well. Once he sets his mind on to something, he's determined to get it...doesn't matter if he has to revert to unethical ways. leaving aside unethical means part, his determination is something that even ARM appreciates and so do the viewers. He's not a "bad" guy...not even now, he's just changed just like he mentioned to lubna.  and part of this change is good and commendable but there's other part which is not so good.
I don't think i feel sad for Lubna in this whole issue...in fact it's sad to see what Kabir's doing to himself in the name of this game with ARM. he's loosing his wife, his family and somewhere he's loosing "Kabir" and all that will be left will be just his title "Nawab."Ermm

@gargi-- Hola! yeah Mini's moment was chilling!  I like this character...it's been through so much and right before the episode aired, i was hoping that nothing more happened to her.

I want to see Vicky-Zulekha too but more than that i want to see their relationship with their fathers before so that it flows aptly when they show V-Z relationship with each other.

Edited by Ramy25 - 05 May 2011 at 10:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapmy_viewveil_of_rosesTheDilettanteshivani003BingeIsha.IshaBlueberry_07BheegiBasantishamil

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

telesoapcanuck-umzIsha.Ishashivani003BingeNymeriaBlueberry_07BheegiBasantishamilAutumn.

Isha.Isha IF-Rockerz
Isha.Isha
Isha.Isha

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I am yet to see past two days episodes.
But... I do not understand the thought process behind showing Kabir's character to be a cheater. I mean his biggest issue with his father was that he thought father left his mother and did not care for her. His issue with Saraswati's father was also that he did not care about his family. After such strong feelings, how can he himself kind of turn out to be the same? I wish they would have explained it better unless it's just me who failed to understand this!Confused

telesoapspsharmilashivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBheegiBasantishamilAutumn.Blueberry_07

canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

To the last part of my previous post "It so often happens that some forget the people who stood by them when they were nobody. And sometimes it's difficult to keep up with flourishing people. In the end, one regrets losing the love of family and loved ones."  I would like to add an anecdote.

I actually feel sorry for Lubna. Kabir has forgotten the people who stood by him back when he had no one. Lubna stood by him when he was arrested, she believed that it wasn't possible for him to kill someone even though she didn't know him too well. Lubna was unable to keep up with Kabir because he didn't stay by her side, if Kabir had given her more attention then she would have learned a little bit about his work and understood him better but at all the parties he would just leave her sitting there while he conversed with everyone else. I think Kabir pulled the plug on his own relationship. Marriages and relationships are a compromise but this was only about Kabir so how was Lubna expected to keep up?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapspsharmilaIsha.Ishashivani003BingeTheDilettanteNymeriaBlueberry_07shamilAutumn.BheegiBasanti

Blueberry_07 IF-Sizzlerz
Blueberry_07
Blueberry_07

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Before "sleeping" with Tamanna, Kabir was openly flirting with her and visited her...the conversation came later! So his physical desires gained priority but the emotional ones were met too as an added benefit!

Agreed to that point above Jaya! It surely was a physical desire on Kabir's side intially and i still feel it is more of that than emotional. I mean yea, him and Tamanna do converse over the phone but it's more of Tamanna being in awe of Kabir. They don't really "share" things with each other. It comes across more as a "Listening Session" for Tamanna LOL She just seems amazed at how much he has achieved. Guess Kabir just loves the attention she's giving to him and to his work unlike Lubna who really coudn't be bothered much with what he did outside of home.

And yea i also agree with you guys that the writers focused very little on Kabir/Lubna's relationship as compared to Adi/Sapna which was well crafted. Would have been better if they had followed up conistently with this "drifting apart" issue between Kabir/Lubna.

One more thing. Kabir said himself that he's a changed man but for him to have come back to visit the family who had adopted him when he was younger just goes to show that he hasn't really forgotten the people who were with him when he didn't have the "Nawab" tag to his name. Plus he is also going to be helping them (I forgot the guy's name D'oh) by giving them a place to stay in the hotel.

Yea you would say that maybe his purpose of visiting Hyderabad and then taking a pit-stop over at that mansion was just so that he could clinch the business deal of revamping the place into a hotel BUT then it did kinda look like he really wanted to meet them once again. So i woudn't really say he has forgotten the people who stood by him when he had no one. It's more like he's forgotten Lubna only and what she did for him. The other relationships of his still seems to be maintained. I mean look at Jayant. How far he has come and how much Kabir has given him.

As for Vicky and Zulekha... yea me too wanna see their relationship with their parents actually. It's a pity they didn't show their growing up years though!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoapveil_of_rosesIsha.Ishashivani003TheDilettanteNymeriashamilAutumn.

telesoap Groupbie
telesoap
telesoap

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlunia

Hola chicas..

Telesoap & Akhl...Hiya...have not chatted with you guys before. I'm Jaya!

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Jaya, 
You can call me Sue!  Love the healthy discussions in this friendly forum!! Love to read all the posts...they are quite informative. I wish the show continues beyond June..but I guess that's not to be. Anyway, they have been focussing on Kabir's story in the past few episodes. I like Kabir, but his attitude toward life seems to have changed with time.Hope to see Aditya's side of the story next week.Mubarak continues to scare me. Do not know where he is heading. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes.

Edited by telesoap - 06 May 2011 at 6:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheDilettanteIsha.Ishashivani003Nymeriashamil

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hey Sue...Smile...glad you jumped in!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telesoap

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Geee! only 3 weeks left for the show? Shocked

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kismat Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index