•  
Posted: 12 years ago
hi muktis, kemcho majama
aaj nu episode bahuu saaru che, it was high on drama and emotion
todays star- siddharth virani😊

detailed update

scene 1

episode starts with imv telling sevant to go,sid in anger asks d whats allthis
d replies its ur andar kaa sach sid, u r such a good painter, tells him his paintings r superb😊
imv stops devki , devki tells imv to see those paintings, how talented his son is,so why has he told him to to put these paintings in basement
imv tells her that he asked sid to burn the painting but 4 charu sdake he agreed, he tells sid that these paintings r his weaknesshe used to feel so ashamed of him
he tells sid to put those paintings in basement
sid says no papa i wont do that, sid then goes and burns the painting😲(haila he man hain kyaa ek maachis faikhne se sab jal gayaa🤪)
everyone is shocked exept imv😆d and charu r crying😭😭
sid goes

scene 2

ok ab devki ki band bajao shuru, pehle sid , then imv phir rajvi, bad day 4 d😆😆
d goes to sid room . sid blasts devki, he says she has no right to interfere in his personal life😡has he ever interfered in her and v life,
he tells her , dad had started to trust him but today all is gone cos of her, he warns her not to interfere again, d is in tears😭
( u really feel 4 sid today, it was his day)

scene3-
d asks charu why sid did not get permission to persue his dreams😕
imv comes and says its cos he is imv's son, he cannot let his reputation go 4 a toss by making his son painter, sid is meant to sign deals , not to paint😲
devki tries to argur but he stops,
just then vaibhav comes, he sees the burning paintings, imv asks v to samjhaayo devki ki agar khushi nahin kaa sakti gharmein toh sangharsh naa laaye, v is shocked😲
imv warns d till d does nto get the strength to fight against him she has to obey his rules.

scene4
rajvi brings milk 4 sid. sid is angry at rajvi and suspects that she was behind all this drama , he accuses rajviof confessing to devki abt their status otherwise d would never have done this, poor rajvi is speechless
(pls i dont want a divorce)

scene 5
v says he knows that sid is suffering but its his problem he has to fight himself, he questions devki, why did she take this step😕
rajvi enters their room and says its cos she wants to be a good bahu.
she is always being nice 2 everyone, she is the smartest here and we r fools😡
d tries to defend herself but rajvi stops her, she says she will never forgive her 4 what she did today, she tells them that sid is suspecting her, and thanks to all this, sid has decided to give her a divorce and now she is going to her mum house
vaiki r fully shocked, d cried loads today😆😆

so as i said a high voltage episode today, liked it very much

episode ends

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
thnx for the update. oh noo no divorce for rajvi and sid. dont want them to part.
Originally posted by Vedika126

thnx for the update. oh noo no divorce for rajvi and sid. dont want them to part.
yaa me too dont want thatthey look very good together, hope d clears up eith sid that rajvi ki koi fault nahin thi
hey Anmol, Tq u for hintng me to watch the episode as D was crying i guess u imagined i wud love 2 see her cry🤣 arrey nahin...for me the villian is IMV more than D, i wanted to see the takkar of these two in the true spirit😛, and my view abt D is tht shez no saint shez just like IMV bass..hope tht clears any misunderstanding, I donot like the idea tht she shown like a miss perfect angel, whilst shez not, she truly seems to b just like IMV😕 WELL I hope this post gets thro, i am having real problems accessing internet for teh last 24 hrs...have agood time, keep doing the good job
🤣
Originally posted by ladybird9

hey Anmol, Tq u for hintng me to watch the episode as D was crying i guess u imagined i wud love 2 see her cry🤣 arrey nahin...for me the villian is IMV more than D, i wanted to see the takkar of these two in the true spirit😛, and my view abt D is tht shez no saint shez just like IMV bass..hope tht clears any misunderstanding, I donot like the idea tht she shown like a miss perfect angel, whilst shez not, she truly seems to b just like IMV😕 WELL I hope this post gets thro, i am having real problems accessing internet for teh last 24 hrs...have agood time, keep doing the good job
🤣
no i asked u to watch cos in one of the posts u mentioned that sid is ur fav character, kal kaa episode was totally dedicated to sid😆😆
d is a little pampreed u see, she is used to take her decisions , bb ke house main uskaa raaz chalta tha,
yahaan she has to live within the rules, so its not easy 4 her, she is making mistakes but she has right intentions, i am very sure abt that,
btw i did not post the precap, but she was looking totally wowTongue😆
Originally posted by intruderfast

no i asked u to watch cos in one of the posts u mentioned that sid is ur fav character, kal kaa episode was totally dedicated to sid😆😆
d is a little pampreed u see, she is used to take her decisions , bb ke house main uskaa raaz chalta tha,
yahaan she has to live within the rules, so its not easy 4 her, she is making mistakes but she has right intentions, i am very sure abt that,
btw i did not post the precap, but she was looking totally wow😛😆

ohhh did i say sid, well i'm not really sure, 😕 in anycase tqs for the info

Edited by ladybird9 - 12 years ago
Thnx 4 the update. But every1 scolded devki!!!!!! i m feeling sad 4 her.