Rishton Se Badi Pratha
Rishton Se Badi Pratha

4th May Written Update-Tugh se naraz nae zindhgi

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
RSBP 4th May 2011 Written Update

The episode starts with prathima giving aanch to surbhi and leaves. Surbhi remember what abhey say to her and say prathima who has no relation with me but she trust me and you abhey dont you trust me? How can you think that i will b so irresponsible for aanch life only cuz i am not his real mother but that doesnt mean that i dont have feelings. abhey all quitOuch aamar is waiting for prathima as she comes he ask for money but prathima say i didnt bring money abhey was busy with bauji thats why i didnt ask money. He say u are lying you didnt went to him he hold his hand and again ask and push her. Aama say did you forget you are daughters are here cuz abhey has said he will take the responsibility aamar say if you didnt bring money then i will throw prachi from this houseAngry

At night Surbhi and abhey both sad lying on bed. Tugh se naraz nae zindgi song is playing in background both are remembering old days flashback is going onEmbarrassed Surbhi watching abhey and as soon abhey turn his face she change her side (awww narazgiEmbarrassed )Surbhi crying goes towards window and remember old sceans and then again come on bed.. Next morning surbhi gets up and saw abhey and aanch is not there she listen voice of annch crying so she goes downstairs. 

In RV home he is drinking tea his mom comes and ask him take can nidhi go to her mom house for a day as she will feel good he say yes she can go his mom gets happy and leave. then he call rocky and say you have to do my work as nidhi is going on her mom house so her boyfriend will definitely come to meet her so you have to look at her and tell me what every you info get about his boyfriendSleepy Rocky say i cant go as i have to go somewhere RV gets angry and say you have to do it.

Surbhi comes outside and saw mai and pushpa call some lady for aanch Maalish surbhi say that it will make aanch cry but pushpa say whatever is going on is for aanch benefit and she give aanch to that lady but surbhi take aanch and say i will not let this Maalish happen and ask prathima also not to do prachi maalish as she will also have painClap Clap Mai say this is very benefit for children but surbhi say doctors alo sont allow this and ask prathima dont you remember what doctor said? prathima says surbhi di is right aama say now you will tell us you come with me in home i will tell you and she take her OuchLOL  Mai say to abhey that tell your wife that dont get scared with baby tears this will him week abhey say to surbhi that mai is right give aanch for maalish surbhi say firstly u bring aanch here without telling me and now your supporting wrong thing Pushpa gets angry and say now we have to take your permission before meeting aanch i dont understand why are you making issue of small issue and then she ask for aanch but surbhi didnt give to her and leaveLOL

Mai say i dont understand what happen to this kajal say she will do this as she has given birth to son wait and watch what will she do in future. Pushpa say to abhey this is limit if this seema has done bhuvan have beat her but you are so joru ka ghulamLOL she insult everyone but you didnt say a word. Surbhi in room abhey comes angry and say why you have done this drama in front of everyone you think you know more then mai and maa. you think this family is enemy of aanch surbhi say i just do this cuz doctor dont allow this as it give pain to baby and then she say can u see aanch crying like this if yes then i will also say that you become so irresponsible cuz he is not your own son

Episode Ends

Prcecap

Abhey in car aamar comes and ask him for money of children medicines abhey gives him and then he again ask for children clothes

Sorry for the mistakes
Hope u all like it
Dont forget to press LIKE button

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

The author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this post to members only.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES,THIS UPDADE IS MEANT

EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 04 May 2011 at 2:22pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

ushakiran patelahcirsdavisER_ER_YAshiny3neteche_c-SuMee-MangnoliaShaista33ACCOUNTCLOSEDm001manoo.18lisasandraanizorVedika126

sihame Senior Member
sihame
sihame

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Uff this boy aamar i want to kill him he is a real bitch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSED

manoo.18 Goldie
manoo.18
manoo.18

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Dear Natasha...Smile
Thank you so much for nice update...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ACCOUNTCLOSEDNatasha_shaikh

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
very nice update natasha and today's head line so minldblowing Clap.I like it .thanks.Song sequence soo nice .hmm story is getting interesting .

Edited by lisasandra - 04 May 2011 at 2:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sihameACCOUNTCLOSEDNatasha_shaikh

Natasha_shaikh IF-Sizzlerz
Natasha_shaikh
Natasha_shaikh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Done!

ACCOUNTCLOSED

Mangnolia Senior Member
Mangnolia
Mangnolia

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
thanks alot Hug
love the episodeBig smile

-SuMee- Senior Member
-SuMee-
-SuMee-

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

ACCOUNTCLOSED Goldie

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 4:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Natasha_shaikh

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index