Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Beautiful Memories Brought Back-Updated Pg 3 (Page 3)

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged

Every College has it's One and Only Hero but, Excel is the college with two Classic Stars...One in Basketball and the other in Studies...One is the biggest Flirt and the other is Akkdu-Saddu, One is as sweet as honey and the other is as matured as can be!!!

Presenting the heart-throbs of Excel, Mayank Sharma and Samrat ShergillDay Dreaming

And with this, the second episode itself displays their confrontation!!! Oh Gosh, They are the BEST whatsoeverThumbs Up

The Morena sisters entered in Mumbai with lots of hopes, dreams and aspirations to live their lives to the fullest but, didn't they know, they are gonna be trapped in problems in Excel through Excelians...infact their own siblingsConfused

Here, they enter Excel in sheer darkness and reach the poolside where their Grand Welcome is awaiting!

Our sweet and innocent Gunjan pushes Chacko in the chair and he smashed into the wallLOL No wonder how did she manage, she didn't even hit a 'machar' everROFL

OMG...SaJan First Meeting, Samrat glaring her blankly and without blinking an eyeShocked

And then her sweet statement ''Hamara irada unhe girane ka bilkul bhi nahi tha''

To catch more of the fun, Bhavesh, Nupur's dance, SaJan pool scene...Will have to wait till wednesday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Komal_Chaudhary.MohitzPari.

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SG-Obssession

Originally posted by aashizin

u know i won't lie but now i feel jealous of u all guys ErmmROFLbut thats seriously awesome to see such a topic after so so long time abt mjht i think after 6 month we r getting update after telecasting epi Tonguei wish we would be also lucky to get repeats of mjht again it will be seriously awesome to cherish those memories again and to keep it in our heart forever Heartand ya do enjoy hon guys Hug
Thanks aashi for replyingHug

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealousROFLLOL

u r already teasing me  ErmmROFL
HahahahahaROFLROFLWhen it comes to SaJan and MJHT, I can do anythingLOL
oh ok ROFLROFLROFLi wish i will get chance soon ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanlicious

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged

u know i won't lie but now i feel jealous of u all guys ErmmROFLbut thats seriously awesome to see such a topic after so so long time abt mjht i think after 6 month we r getting update after telecasting epi Tonguei wish we would be also lucky to get repeats of mjht again it will be seriously awesome to cherish those memories again and to keep it in our heart forever Heartand ya do enjoy hon guys Hug
Thanks aashi for replyingHug

Really feeling awesome and out of the world on making a topic on regular MJHT episodes...believe me, it felt heavenly after watching the very first episode...All our favourites in one screen yet again, even my bro and sis were equally excited to see it...My bro was actually watching it for Samrat, my sis for Mayank and me for SaJan...Now I wont tease you anymore as u're already jealousROFLLOL

u r already teasing me  ErmmROFL
HahahahahaROFLROFLWhen it comes to SaJan and MJHT, I can do anythingLOL
oh ok ROFLROFLROFLi wish i will get chance soon ROFLROFLROFL
Ya Sure, U're always welcomeROFL
soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Every College has it's One and Only Hero but, Excel is the college with two Classic Stars...One in Basketball and the other in Studies...One is the biggest Flirt and the other is Akkdu-Saddu, One is as sweet as honey and the other is as matured as can be!!!

Presenting the heart-throbs of Excel, Mayank Sharma and Samrat ShergillDay Dreaming

And with this, the second episode itself displays their confrontation!!! Oh Gosh, They are the BEST whatsoeverThumbs Up

The Morena sisters entered in Mumbai with lots of hopes, dreams and aspirations to live their lives to the fullest but, didn't they know, they are gonna be trapped in problems in Excel through Excelians...infact their own siblingsConfused

Here, they enter Excel in sheer darkness and reach the poolside where their Grand Welcome is awaiting!

Our sweet and innocent Gunjan pushes Chacko in the chair and he smashed into the wallLOL No wonder how did she manage, she didn't even hit a 'machar' everROFL

OMG...SaJan First Meeting, Samrat glaring her blankly and without blinking an eyeShocked

And then her sweet statement ''Hamara irada unhe girane ka bilkul bhi nahi tha''

To catch more of the fun, Bhavesh, Nupur's dance, SaJan pool scene...Will have to wait till wednesday.

I love my all those memory regarding mjht's those days.I can't count that my mom and me how many times see Sajan's pool scene.From those scene We both become Mohit's crazy fans till now our craziness is increasing day by day.

Edited by soniasharmin89 - 05 May 2011 at 11:49am

Sanlicious

Sanlicious IF-Dazzler
Sanlicious
Sanlicious

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

I love my all those memory regarding mjht's those days.I can't count that my mom and me how many times see Sajan's pool scene.From those scene We both become Mohit's crazy fans till now our craziness is increasing day by day.
  [/QUOTE]I was always crazy for MJHT and now, I am very thankful to the Kohenoor channel administrators for starting MJHT again and now, my craziness would be doubledEmbarrassed

soniasharmin89

soniasharmin89 IF-Sizzlerz
soniasharmin89
soniasharmin89

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

I was always crazy for MJHT and now, I am very thankful to the Kohenoor channel administrators for starting MJHT again and now, my craziness would be doubledEmbarrassed [/QUOTE]
Lucky yaar.I also watced it on YT but TV per  kuch alag hi mazza hain.Wink

Sanlicious

DhanakZ IF-Dazzler
DhanakZ
DhanakZ

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
wao i am so happy 
Today i saw a 2nd Episode Of MJHT 
Our Cool dude was looking so handsome
anD morena sisters ki to Bat hi kuch or hay 
or hamari Dia ka sami kehna How sweet and our cutie pie Uday anD benji