Ranuka to help Anant and Navya in the future

Posted: 12 years ago
After watching yesturday's epi I think that ranuka will help anant and navya in the future. She will try to convince her parents to the relationship of anant and navya and would not want navya to loss her love. What do you think guyz?
ya she may help...
but according to article her husband will turn negative and will have extra - marital affair so she will be surrounded by her own problems...

yaaa I agree with you but the thing is Anant only have his sis I think for his support but its not enough...
Even I feel she ll help her..
Originally posted by premheer1

After watching yesturday's epi I think that ranuka will help anant and navya in the future. She will try to convince her parents to the relationship of anant and navya and would not want navya to loss her love. What do you think guyz?
this side Renuka..other side may be Nimisha n sugandha...
perphaps she will help navya...on anant's side nimi & anant's mother will help anant...
Originally posted by bristi04

this side Renuka..other side may be Nimisha n sugandha...
I think that from Anant's family, his chacha ji will help him
Originally posted by premheer1

I think that from Anant's family, his chacha ji will help him
ya ya...one thing to ask have there ever shown CHACHAJI'S background...?s there any mysterious thing to unfold?
Originally posted by bristi04

ya ya...one thing to ask have there ever shown CHACHAJI'S background...?s there any mysterious thing to unfold?
NO, they have never shown anything related or about chachaji
anant's chachaji and nimisha cud be the one from anant's side and renuka from navya's side who cud help them out...