Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP+Loved Pia-'i'll go Back to the Hostel' (Page 2)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I'm still waiting for a proper AP conversation. Seriously! I've never seen them sitting and just talking! Normal or not, that is the basic requirement of a couple. And if Abhay goes back to square one, I don't know what I'll do Angry

The PiaMish thing needs to clear out now simply because there are way more important tracks waiting that need attention.

-Edited-

And about the 'right thing gone wrong', what can I say except it's such a pity! The show has everything working for it. Why can't the writers realise the importance of their own creation?

Edited by Chill_Out - 04 May 2011 at 2:32pm

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
hey nice post...

first let me start with misha...
actually i felt misha's behaviour to be valid becoz till now there were no proper confrontations between pia and her or dad and her...if i were in misha's place, i would def want a lot of consoling from my loved ones...the ones whom i fight with and show my anger...
i liked misha today that she is trying her best to be independent by taking difficult steps...
i felt kind of  odd when misha is staying in hostel and pia is in her house...i felt some how its not right...i felt pity for misha...nobody is wrong here...i dont want anyone to be blamed...but i somehow cudnt like the fact that misha staying in hostel and pia staying at her house...it looked unjustifiable to me...
it was very nice of pia and i too expected this from her that in this situation, she should move back to hostel until the time things cool down...
i guess now there will be some misha-piya bonding scenes in the hostel... 
i too immd liked when she assured madhu that she will go back to stay in hostel and come back along with misha...that was sweet of her...
pia's character is always a helping nature kind of girl...she always steps into others shoes and tries as best as possible to help them...in that process, she sometimes interferes too much into others lives...so as you said it has ups and downs but a very balanced character though not perfect...

and coming to pia-haseena meeting, i really hope they dont drag it so much...today i so sooo felt that she cud have called that number back when she got the message that they both know each other and can meet anytime she wants...it was so drag and unreal to fix up an appnt tom at 6 as anyone wud have immd called up to see who the aunty was...
anyways since the suspense was supposed to drag, they had to do it this way...

o.Soha.o Senior Member
o.Soha.o
o.Soha.o

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Loved this post:) great writing. finally a view for the important happenings.

I adore her character with her ups and downs as u said.
i kinda dislike it from creatives aspect of it that they make her feel qulity and in need of solving this. she afterall has evry right  for a family.
and i mean, what happened to 'Pushing pia into a window, nearly dieing'? everyone forgot that?lol. I even feelt Abhays indifference and forgiving towards it was kind of out of line from creatives. at least he should have been shown a bit angry.

Anyways, yes...AP are always there for others!its beautiful!

i so want some AP hostel scenes=(
Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooliecute

Originally posted by -Hello-

Deep post=)

if PKYEK had a bit more strong writers

^^
I agree, sometimes its painfull to see a story with potential of epicness specially with these leads together would be destryoed and wasted at times in plot for its weak writing.

Piya is a big heart for sure. and i agree that we take it fr granted at times. AbhayPiya are for sure the official paineaters for others.In times were writers are at their best their sacrifice for eachother is the beautifulest sight ever.

@PS...haha, yea...even i thaught it was to soon to move in with the dobriyals we should get some lovey dovey AP scenes in the hostel first.
@PSS...same here but i guess both haseena and abhay will find out before the meeting:(

exactly, their careless writing at times destroys that high potential it could achive.

yea, paineaters is a good word,lol

lol, yes...i was sure we would get some Lovey dovey hostel scenes, dissapointed till date.
One i was 100 on was Abhay sneaking in, looking at her while asleep. i mean shouldnt that be a part of all hampire stories,loool

the writers weakness is such a pain:(
I know, thats a classical and must scene for all vampire lovestories. guess the writers are busy with forcing in other uneeded scenes alwaysDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index