India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

AP+Loved Pia-'i'll go Back to the Hostel'

PoisonedHeart Senior Member
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged

The Last Piya-Madhu scene was really heartwarming and beautifully portrayed.worth mentioning.

'All this is because of me na? i'll go back to the Hostel, she'll scream, fight, be angry but she'll calm down. i promise you i'll take her back'
One would think this newly found family-alike darling would be the one in need to be convinced and calmed down, feeling welcomed...taking time to melt in after all her time alone, but even now, she is the one to convince others, reassure others.

Her big heart is proven over and over again, and i guess we even take it for granted at times, like today. So couldnt help but mentioning it:)

I love her nature with her ups and downs. A grabbing character. when she feels she needs to put something to right , it doesnt matter how she is treated along the path to her goal, all that comes secondary, even if at times carelessly, her heart always drags her around. Even in Sids case, when she thaught she found someone of her own kind, there was ofcourse no doubt she would want to help him. If Sid only tried to listen to whatever consious and humanity is left in him Pia alongside his brother Abhay would have been able to drag him to some kind of light aswell*sigh*. 

AbhayPia, despite of the darkness, lonliness, injustice the world given them seem to always be there for others without a second thaught, without a need of appriciation in response. i guess we have mentioned it many times. but well, its still worth mentioning over and over again.

And tomorrow they'll once again unintentionaly, Piya to get back to hostel to make place for her sister whom in words seems upset cause an orphan has taken a place in her house, and Abhay whom is on the way to find out abt his big bros plans, save others, save Misha from the fangs of Siddo!

if PKYEK had a bit more strong writers these two would for sure make one destroyed in their nature.

PS. i  hope Pia stays at the Hostel for a long time, it will give more opportunitites for some AP  family-free scenes. That is if the writers hit their heads somewhere and by mistake decide to write us some extra AP scenes out of plot requirmentShockedLOL.

PSS. I really hope this meeting with Haseena takes place, enough of dragging, she should get to knowOuch. and also, cause i simply adore Haseena-Piya scenes.

Edited by cooliecute - 04 May 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

jass6avidity_2002Ashtad.UpintheBlue.-Dana-o.Soha.oNikhi..Mehak.abhina_roksPari-Gupta-rupa-readingworms..moonstruck.RidziPiaJazSimipyar-ishk.Jane..TheBlackJaguar

Ashtad. Senior Member
Ashtad.
Ashtad.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Deep post=)

if PKYEK had a bit more strong writers

^^
I agree, sometimes its painfull to see a story with potential of epicness specially with these leads together would be destryoed and wasted at times in plot for its weak writing.

Piya is a big heart for sure. and i agree that we take it fr granted at times. AbhayPiya are for sure the official paineaters for others.In times were writers are at their best their sacrifice for eachother is the beautifulest sight ever.

@PS...haha, yea...even i thaught it was to soon to move in with the dobriyals we should get some lovey dovey AP scenes in the hostel first.
@PSS...same here but i guess both haseena and abhay will find out before the meeting:(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

UpintheBlue.PoisonedHeartRidziPiaJazSimi.Jane..pyar-ishk

PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Hello-

Deep post=)

if PKYEK had a bit more strong writers

^^
I agree, sometimes its painfull to see a story with potential of epicness specially with these leads together would be destryoed and wasted at times in plot for its weak writing.

Piya is a big heart for sure. and i agree that we take it fr granted at times. AbhayPiya are for sure the official paineaters for others.In times were writers are at their best their sacrifice for eachother is the beautifulest sight ever.

@PS...haha, yea...even i thaught it was to soon to move in with the dobriyals we should get some lovey dovey AP scenes in the hostel first.
@PSS...same here but i guess both haseena and abhay will find out before the meeting:(

exactly, their careless writing at times destroys that high potential it could achive.

yea, paineaters is a good word,lol

lol, yes...i was sure we would get some Lovey dovey hostel scenes, dissapointed till date.
One i was 100 on was Abhay sneaking in, looking at her while asleep. i mean shouldnt that be a part of all hampire stories,loool

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.

UpintheBlue. Senior Member
UpintheBlue.
UpintheBlue.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Yes, its rather ironic that the one Misha is upset with and the one whom is in need of comfort and convincing herself is the only one to understand Mishas stuation even beyond requirment. 'Scream, fight, take your time, but dont be silent like this' is what she said to misha. one does sure get surprised by her heartwarming nature.

I agree with the weakness of writers. as going back two weeks the screnplay was above great. this week its back to its lowest times in recent two days.

AP is the saving grace. ofcourse if they dont decrease on tha part aswell, which they have in the average days the last two weeks.

I agree, Sid can be saved by a Pia-alike. i do wish he goes to rather grey than evil. as both him and Abhay need eachother. even Abhay has noone as for a real family. i mean having someone of the same bloodline for 200 years is really somethin. what happened between em is sad.

haha, yea...IF the writers hit their heads somwhere, which i doubt, even if they do it will only go for worser,lol.

Pia-Haseena scenes are a treat, hope so to.

Nicely written:)

Edited by Icecreamx - 04 May 2011 at 1:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart.Jane..

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
A day doesn't go by when I don't wish this show had better writers. I've said time and again that despite being a copy, it had the potential to create history on Indian Television. Alas, it wasn't handled well.
Coming to your post, definitely one scene worth mentioning in today's not-so-worthy episode. What I like about Pia is that she tries within her means to put things right. She isn't exactly the rightest person on earth. She's committed her own set of mistakes but the very fact that she tries to rectify them is something. She knows deep down that somewhere, she is responsible for this division of the D family. In any case, I think it's high time we get a proper Pia-Misha confrontation on this matter. Enough of Misha giving Pia dagger looks and Pia giving Misha apologetic ones. Why does EK need to drag everything?
What do I even say about Abhay and Pia? They fight with each other and they fight a lot. They have issues, they have differences but when it comes to the world, they always fight for each other and stand together. 

UpintheBlue.PoisonedHeart

-Dana- Senior Member
-Dana-
-Dana-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
I am happy to see posts that try to grab what this show really is and should be out of the average they feed us with. lovely writing.

Originally posted by cooliecute

The Last Piya-Madhu scene was really heartwarming and beautifully portrayed.worth mentioning.

'All this is because of me na? i'll go back to the Hostel, she'll scream, fight, be angry but she'll calm down. i promise you i'll take her back'
One would think this newly found family-alike darling would be the one in need to be convinced and calmed down, feeling welcomed...taking time to melt in after all her time alone, but even now, she is the one to convince others, reassure others.

Her big heart is proven over and over again, and i guess we even take it for granted at times, like today. So couldnt help but mentioning it:)

^^  Abhay-Haseena convo plus this one were the worth and right in place scenes of the whole episode actually, the rest were eaither written wrong or dragged unrelatedly. i dont understand why the creatives are forcing in a average family drama in a supernatural dark story. they still havnt learned to draw the line in between there eaither actually.

I love her nature with her ups and downs. A grabbing character. when she feels she needs to put something to right , it doesnt matter how she is treated along the path to her goal, all that comes secondary, even if at times carelessly, her heart always drags her around. Even in Sids case, when she thaught she found someone of her own kind, there was ofcourse no doubt she would want to help him. If Sid only tried to listen to whatever consious and humanity is left in him Pia alongside his brother Abhay would have been able to drag him to some kind of light aswell*sigh*. 

She is indeed a character one would love to see more of in shows. ofcourse i am not sure if it would be as special without the portrayal from Sukirti. I guess you have said it all. there is room for some deep Abhay-Pia-Sid interactions plus the raichands involvmnet which would be the right athmopshere for this show. although i am not hoping for much as i know i'll be dissapointed by creatives.

AbhayPia, despite of the darkness, lonliness, injustice the world given them seem to always be there for others without a second thaught, without a need of appriciation in response. i guess we have mentioned it many times. but well, its still worth mentioning over and over again.

And tomorrow they'll once again unintentionaly, Piya to get back to hostel to make place for her sister whom in words seems upset cause an orphan has taken a place in her house, and Abhay whom is on the way to find out abt his big bros plans, save others, save Misha from the fangs of Siddo!

They are beautiful , they are painfully deep even when beautiful. maybe amonf the few stories where even their romance away from its hotness grabs the inside deep for a familiar and touchable pain. yes, their 'always there for others and eachother' side is amazing if not handled wrong by writers.

if PKYEK had a bit more strong writers these two would for sure make one destroyed in their nature.

PS. i  hope Pia stays at the Hostel for a long time, it will give more opportunitites for some AP  family-free scenes. That is if the writers hit their heads somewhere and by mistake decide to write us some extra AP scenes out of plot requirmentShockedLOL.

PSS. I really hope this meeting with Haseena takes place, enough of dragging, she should get to knowOuch. and also, cause i simply adore Haseena-Piya scenes.

Weak writers of such story that could make history for tellywood is such a pain. agreed.
hehe, family-free AP scenes at the Hostel. would love some. i generally think this dobriyal -Piya truth came out way to soon, unlike other tracks realted to AP that takes ages to develop this just happened in a eyelock. its should have been revealed at least after one year.

Haseena-Pia scenes are something , even Chand-Piya scenes, i look forward for lots more of. loved their whatever little developed interactions the latest time.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PoisonedHeart

PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Icecreamx

Yes, its rather ironic that the one Misha is upset with and the one whom is in need of comfort and convincing herself is the only one to understand Mishas stuation even beyond requirment. 'Scream, fight, take your time, but dont be silent like this' is what she said to misha. one does sure get surprised by her heartwarming nature.

Exactly, it is surprising that she should be the one to understand her of all ppl. while even if she reacted on her anger would be totally justified. i loved her lines to Misha at the party.  

I agree with the weakness of writers. as going back two weeks the screnplay was above great. this week its back to its lowest times in recent two days.
agreedOuch

AP is the saving grace. ofcourse if they dont decrease on tha part aswell, which they have in the average days the last two weeks.

I agree, Sid can be saved by a Pia-alike. i do wish he goes to rather grey than evil. as both him and Abhay need eachother. even Abhay has noone as for a real family. i mean having someone of the same bloodline for 200 years is really somethin. what happened between em is sad.

you are right, a bloodbond of 200 years, broken by jeaolusy and envy:(.

haha, yea...IF the writers hit their heads somwhere, which i doubt, even if they do it will only go for worser,lol.

yea, i guess we better not ask for them hitting their heads afterall than.

Pia-Haseena scenes are a treat, hope so to. >>Big smile

Nicely written:) thnxSmile
PoisonedHeart
PoisonedHeart

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

A day doesn't go by when I don't wish this show had better writers. I've said time and again that despite being a copy, it had the potential to create history on Indian Television. Alas, it wasn't handled well.
Coming to your post, definitely one scene worth mentioning in today's not-so-worthy episode. What I like about Pia is that she tries within her means to put things right. She isn't exactly the rightest person on earth. She's committed her own set of mistakes but the very fact that she tries to rectify them is something. She knows deep down that somewhere, she is responsible for this division of the D family. In any case, I think it's high time we get a proper Pia-Misha confrontation on this matter. Enough of Misha giving Pia dagger looks and Pia giving Misha apologetic ones. Why does EK need to drag everything?
What do I even say about Abhay and Pia? They fight with each other and they fight a lot. They have issues, they have differences but when it comes to the world, they always fight for each other and stand together. 

@black. thats what  annoys one the mostOuch. there were times i couldnt belive the fiction and beauty of both portrayal and script. what followed, specially that 1 month of full crap scrpitwise, was littearly a shock. how could something so right go so wrong i used to ask myselfConfused. They slowly fixed the mess, but the enchanting athmosphere is gone and damaged by the half-week drag and crap screenplays.

Exactly, she isnt perfect(among the few perfect-er on the show though), she is balanced with great heart to surprise one as a bonus. as for the Pia-Misha matter, well personaly i think the whole thing was handled illogicaly at some important angles to begin with, so expecting them to follow it right is kind of unfair,lol. but yes they should get it clear and focus on the supernaturals comming up. as Piya said, she should let out her anger, which Pia willingly is there to take as it seems and both shall try to deal with it.

True, AP might get sometimes illogical interactions from writers side, but the beauty is when 'it matters' in a serious level, its them for eachother, even if there is noone else.
I hope the upcomming 'truth-revealed' track is handled well though. Piyas anger and feeling of betrayed trust should be there, and Abhay should deffinatly not just go all' its fine,she stays away from me' again...they need to talk! they need a proper conversation. its a right for both and creatives should seriously not go weak there!

pyar-ishk.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index