Chhoti Si Zindagi

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

4th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Epi starts with bhola coming and seein arjun and says who is this??   and arjun makes fun of bhola and bhola grbs him by the collar and takes him outside..and pushes him to the ground.  and he finally pushes arjun out of the orphanage.   Vrinda and other kids crying.  Including isha.   Vrinda says what do u think of urself...and bhola says i understand everything and see everything.  I know whats going on.  And vrinda says whats going on...nothing is happening.  He came with rashan and became friends with everyone.   Whats ur problem??   and bhola says  u listen ... u r also an orphan and i can get u thrown out of here...and vrinda says fine go tell masi and i will also tell masi that u drink alcohol in here.   Bhola says dont mess with me.  And warns her that arjun shouldnt come back here.  And bhola tells calendar to make breakfast.   And kids call bhola a hitler and someone should hit him.   And they all say arjun is vrinda's boyfriend.   Vrinda comes in and chutki says vrinda he is ur special friend right???   I liked him a lot.  His name is tempo.  Why did gabbar hit him.   vrinda says we should teach gabbar a lesson...and then she smiles.   She says i have an idea.   come.   All go.

they mix jamalgota in bhola's breakfast.   Isha sees the kids mixing something in bhola's breakfast.   then bhola takes the breakfast to bhola and all kids happy.   All kids see isha there and vrinda says if u tell anyone what they did with bhola's breakfast then she wont spare IRA this time.  And isha gets mad and says NOT MY SISTER.  I m here for my sister and when it comes to my sister i m not even scared of bhola or masi.   

Bhola eating his breakfast and then about to rest and then masi comes and wakes him up.   masi comes and says an offical is coming to investigate.    SHe says i m going to take a bath and show the officer around.   and bhola says i will take care of the officer.   The officer arrives.   Officers comes inside and kids says namaste to the officers.   Officers says last time i came there was hygenine problem...bhola says all things are clean...and then bhola farts..and kids laugh.   and bhola keeps on farting and finally goes to the bathroom   officers says kids tell me are u all kept well...and bhola comes again..but keeps on farting...  but goes to the bathroom again.   and officers leave as well.   Devki comes n officers say we know how the food is made here and how it is served...and just then bhola comes out of the bathroom.   he says inspector from a food department will come...and they leave.   Devki geetting mad at bhola.   Bhola says something has been mixed in breakfast.  And a guard comes and says i founf this in the kitchen...and bhola looks and says jamalgota.   and devki says WHAT!!???   and deki says who did this???   all kids look at each other.  and then she takes hunter in her hands.   masi asks isha who mixed this...and all kids looking at her worried.   and devki says u know what i can do..hinting at IRA>   and asks her to speak up...and all kids worried.

Pre-cap -- Isha says vrinda didi...and all are shocked.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandayER_ER_YADimpz06milwebmeesh.tonyMamanaA HUGE FAN

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index