Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not upset with you O life..I am ashtonished (Page 2)

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Hema ! don't be Miserable honey .. Even i'm faint now .. it was sO tiny Cuddle today in the whole episodes hitherto .. as they come close .. somethin' happened .. today i'm in Glum .. Misssin' 'em Loads nd Loads ... Missin' previous mOments .. But I Can sleep with that tiny Hug to Survive fo' another One ... Its Like

"Dil ka Alam Mein Kya Bataoun tujhe"

But my hOpes 're still alive and will remain ... Fingers Crosssed ... Hug

Luv AbhiYa fo'eva <3

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 04 May 2011 at 2:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
Don't Worry Meri Sweety Hema. I Love Abhay& Pia Too. Just Hope For The Best And Cheer Up.

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
awww dear, dont be sad...
u will surely get visu soon one day...sabar ka phal meeta hotha hai...Smile
till then enjoy abhiya and pkyek twists and its interesting story...
write more posts on abhiya Wink...

Edited by kisivaj - 04 May 2011 at 4:27pm

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-sakshi- IF-Dazzler
-sakshi-
-sakshi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

Hema.. such a sad post from you dear.  We love to read the naughty  romantic songs from you.. As far as the interviews are concerned , Vivian is behaving very childishly ... may be he's shy to appear with Sukku.   About the show I think  we will continue to get cute Abhiya scene once piya knows the truth... waiting for your next romantic post love!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930TOTAL-ROMANTIC

-Rumi- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rumi-
-Rumi-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:45pm | IP Logged

Don't be sad Hema..sabar ka phal meetha hote hai.Tongue  Wait karo..klya pata aage kya honewala hai.

Nice post yaar...Its one of my fav song.Big smile

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Yes hema completely with u these days visu interview is a dream come true 4 us but till date it is not happening i am infact very sad 4 it..and as far as last episode is concerned dat hug simply saved d day and night 4 us and sumthing to cheer about...i think these days d cv's r not interested in showing abhaya romantic scenes...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

t930TOTAL-ROMANTIC

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
Hema,,...oOOH dear.. Ihave heard this song but never knew what it means...!!
thnx u for the explanations... 

I understand, we wanna see more of ViSu, AbhIya...but I'm not liking the fact that it's not in our hand..!! 

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

TOTAL-ROMANTIC IF-Sizzlerz
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prioty1000

so so nice dear...yeah now i've lost the hope of  their interview together...ab to bas on-screen scene hi dekh ni hogi...lekin o bhi aaj kal nahi milti...Cry

i have MADE MYSELF beleve that we will get NO MORE.VISU interview...because..this waiting & not getting & then getting frustrated is ENOUGH..!!SERIOUSLY..!!  I still cant take it..that ..everyone is keeping quite (I mean.. media..Channel..PD etc etc..) ShockedShockedShocked look sliek they are now sure that whatever happens viewers are hooked to ABHIAY so no probs..is it..??!! It is theri biggest mistake ..as it really effects the viewer..as they need to connect & feel teh feelings teh character si going thorugh..and as it is nowadays a serious..track is going on & it is adding ..to ..the nonlink feelings..that we are getting..!!Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index