Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I am not upset with you O life..I am ashtonished - Page 6

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sumadear13

Hema do you think that some one would have told our dear Suku to keep off/ keep distance from Vivu just out of own insecurities ...you know like - whatever you shoot is OK don't you ever try to come near my ----😆 you know I've seen these things happening for real around me in my college ðŸ˜†...some couples can't even tolerate their partner's harmless chats with another girl/boy ... ðŸ˜‰

Sumana ..duniya mein kuch bi ho sakta hai...but though it may not have been openly told..I think it is more of Vivian's & his Gf's insecurity that they are doing so..I feel..they are trying to convince everyone that they are soo loved & awesome couple together & media is also using those words when ever they talk about them..which  as I know ..nobody is as crazy for them sparing very few..Anyway's I have thoughtof making my heart of DIAMOND..which will never break from now on..!!Wohaaa..VISU interview dikhay eya na dikhaye..I dont care..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: abhaylove

Yes we are in forum to discuss but dont take to heart that u start leaving life for PKYEK ..not worth at all . Infact it is my first forum ...and i see such discussion , crazinnes and love for serial ...otherwise i use to watch any serial only to duration it entertain...but IF made me addicted 😆😆

I second that & I have already answered that post(I hope you have read it...) what you all are talking about & that person seems to be fine now..By god's grace..!! 
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes we are in forum to discuss but dont take to heart that u start leaving life for PKYEK ..not worth at all . Infact it is my first forum ...and i see such discussion , crazinnes and love for serial ...otherwise i use to watch any serial only to duration it entertain...but IF made me addicted 😆😆

WOW ME TOOO...same pinch lols...
this is my first forum...
i always used to watch serials and leave it there itself...but im getting addicted to IF and i see such discussions and craziness lolsss...
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I second that & I have already answered that post(I hope you have read it...) what you all are talking about & that person seems to be fine now..By god's grace..!! 

Hema in general ...but which post and which person??
Dear just put for everyone to understand cuase it is really not worth to heart urself for character . I feel bad that fans get heart for soemone who dont exist and so real people ...fans dont matter ...
I am confused now with ur comments ...
abhina_roks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yes i have read that...and thank God she is fine...but i have read some other person's post too who are sentiments abt things...
so in general i am saying everyone not to get attached so much to any thing...
worry for yourself or your personal matters but not abt anything related to television...
live life happily and discuss abt the serial in the forum and dont take it to heart so much...
so cheerup everyone ðŸ˜Š
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail

Hema in general ...but which post and which person??
Dear just put for everyone to understand cuase it is really not worth to heart urself for character . I feel bad that fans get heart for soemone who dont exist and so real people ...fans dont matter ...
I am confused now with ur comments ...

OK if you have notread a comment by @aromal..in this same thread..I was talking about that..that member a dearest friends of mine through my posts crazy for ABHIYA has written a post see that & you will understand what I meant..I thought you were talking about that..😳
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kisivaj

yes i have read that...and thank God she is fine...but i have read some other person's post too who are sentiments abt things...
so in general i am saying everyone not to get attached so much to any thing...
worry for yourself or your personal matters but not abt anything related to television...
live life happily and discuss abt the serial in the forum and dont take it to heart so much...
so cheerup everyone ðŸ˜Š

YUP I am with you..and its OK to get upset & share you frustration with your like minded friends..heer who are so so so sweet but that is it..NOT FURTHER DOWN..NOT WORTH AT ALL..🤗
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

OK if you have notread a comment by @aromal..in this same thread..I was talking about that..that member a dearest friends of mine through my posts crazy for ABHIYA has written a post see that & you will understand what I meant..I thought you were talking about that..😳

Oh hema why i would point someone like this but yes i would also tell her that now to take these  to her heart ...yes i mean it as frs here .
Good she is fine ...

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Total romantic.. there is a hindi song that matches the title of your post.. Arz hai.. "Tuj se naraaz nahin zindagi ... hairaan hun.." Nasrudin shah film.. in which Jugal Hansraj and Urmila were just kids.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes...that was a small hug..but in that too i felt somethign was missing...dnt knw y! 😕 thgh it did gave me some happiness. n very nice cong Hema...as always. 😃 sorry..i'l be smewat irregular till 7th.. 😊 love n miss ur posts. since i cnt b onl9 for 2 days.