India-Forums

Navya
Navya

bit streched..

TheFaerieQueen IF-Rockerz
TheFaerieQueen
TheFaerieQueen

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
is what i thought of today's epi...may be they will stretch the engagement till friday. Rama and shagun are in spy mode, but i want them to keep guessing and get frustrated for some more time..till anant and navya atleast realize their feelings. Over all nice epi..with some nice moments in...anxious to know how they will take the story forward...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10be-happy-alwaysmadhu_sridharMJHTMonayaSajanarmaanlover_7Bobbi.pluviophile..Juhi.

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Very much agreed about the Rama-Shagun part, I too don't want them to be sure it's Navya till Anant and Navya themselves are sure of what they feel.
ruslan Groupbie
ruslan
ruslan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I didnt like today's episode very much...i wish they would tone down anants family... Angry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajan

anisharoy1 Goldie
anisharoy1
anisharoy1

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
ya...they are stretching engagement part...
i want to see college story...
thing i like most about today's episode is anant's smile when navya was entering his house...
he is falling for her...no i think he is already in love but is not able to realize it ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MJHTMonayaSajan

MJHTMonayaSajan IF-Dazzler
MJHTMonayaSajan
MJHTMonayaSajan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Agreed agreed agreed and just hitting "like" doesn't emphasise much...so writing comment...
I want college story now...Enough of this shagun n bhabhi...They r getting wayyy tooo much screen space n importance...
I too don't want them to be sure it's Navya till Anant and Navya themselves are sure of what they feel.

thing i like most about today's episode is anant's smile when navya was entering his house...
Marci IF-Dazzler
Marci
Marci

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ya i also think they are stretching the engagement part..we wanna know what happens!!! Day Dreaming
armaanlover_7 IF-Dazzler
armaanlover_7
armaanlover_7

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Agree yesterday's episode was very stretching and boring.It was very very slow.
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
yeah...evn i think so...Navya ki ntry me hi pura epi khatam ho gya...Ouch

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index