India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

Cvs have murdered the Memory loss track

kashya Senior Member
kashya
kashya

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
all our hopes of rudra falling in love with Gauri again has gone down the drain... We expected the process of falling in love again would now b shown... but Hopes have been murdered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_puja--AiSha--monaghoshThamesrivershivani003OrientalDancer-Ria-Darine1980

Darine1980 IF-Rockerz
Darine1980
Darine1980

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
I couldn't expect that much from Sangini's CVs, they're LOOSERS, really !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujaThamesrivermonaghosh-Ria-

Amrita0901 Groupbie
Amrita0901
Amrita0901

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Yea I thought the track was going to be nice and slow showing how Rudra falls for Gauri all over again that would have been a better story then Rudra marrying Pihu but guys were the ones who got out hopes up to high :(

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

jyot_puja--AiSha--ThamesrivermonaghoshOrientalDancer-Ria-

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Yep all our hopes have been murdered, I don't think we will even see how R gets back his memory, looks like he will get it back all of a sudden.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amrita0901jyot_pujamonaghosh

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know what the strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is the crappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show. He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the show is "sangini" not "sautan" Wink

Edited by shivani003 - 04 May 2011 at 4:57pm

zaara10--AiSha--monaghosh

monaghosh IF-Dazzler
monaghosh
monaghosh

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivani003

Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know what the strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is the crappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show. He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the show is "sangini" not "sautan" Wink
lots of ghee & sugar in your mouth(aap ke moo me ghee shakkar)Hugkuch to aesa ho jisse lage ki rudra aur gauri ek honge hamesha ke liye & rudra will fall in love with gauri againDay Dreamingmy hopes are still alive as this entire show is based on raga lovestory Big smilekuch aur hone ka to sawaal hi nahi haiWink

Edited by monaghosh - 04 May 2011 at 10:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakrshivani003

shivani003 IF-Rockerz
shivani003
shivani003

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monaghosh

lots of ghee & sugar in your mouth(aap ke moo me ghee shakkar)Hugkuch to aesa ho jisse lage ki rudra aur gauri ek honge hamesha ke liye & rudra will fall in love with gauri againDay Dreamingmy hopes are still alive as this entire show is based on raga lovestory Big smilekuch aur hone ka to sawaal hi nahi haiWink

Awww thanx! Can i have laddoo instead of ghee n shakkar?Wink Iam going to stay positive regarding Raga's future cos u never know what may happen in Sangini. There's no point drawing conclusions so early. I would say there still is hope for Raga. After all, the bottom line is that this show IS about Raga and not Ruhu.

Though Rudra has lost his memory, he still has this inert need to care for Gauri despite her being a "stranger". Besides, Gauri is pregnant. Wonder what will happen regarding that. Come on guys, dont give up all hope just yet.Smile

Ummeed par ye duniya kaayam haiTongue

Edited by shivani003 - 04 May 2011 at 10:44pm

jyot_pujamonaghoshjakr

jyot_puja Senior Member
jyot_puja
jyot_puja

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Lol guys dont jump the guns so quickly yaar! Sangini is an unpredictable show (at least for me anyway). You never know whatthe strange writers of this show decide to do next. Though I have to say this memory loss track is thecrappiest n most unoriginal one ever used on this show.He will probably end up remembering everything at the mandap or maybe Gauri will re-marry him instead oh Pihu in some sort of bizarre twist calling it sanjog. After all the title of the showis "sangini" not "sautan" Wink

Absolutely True!!!

After Ram's entry whatever tracks have been shown are all senseless tracks. Unpredictable I would not mind but no!!! I just don't have any words to describe it.D'oh

monaghoshjakrshivani003

Go to top