Posted: 12 years ago
hii guys !!!!!i knw its a sad sad atmosphere all around for every1 including me after hearin tht kitani is endin!!!!!!bt while i was thinkin abt it an idea struck me ...thought of sharin wid u all ...!!!!plz do give feedbacks n comments 
IF kmh ends then it should end wid a 2 hr epi wat say !!!!!n in tht epi i jus thought ...arjun cums out of jail n these allus realize their mistake ..they accept arjun n arohi n even daddu is f9 now ...
d whole family plans out d wedding in which every1 is present n 1st in d sangeet there is a song frm patiala house lung da laskara on tht song every1 dances ...n has fun 
n arohi marry ...their suhagraat ...wid a romantic scene between them ...
after 10 months ...arjun is a successful businessman n arohi is pregant ...again a cute romantic scene between them ... then arohi screams ...arjun gets worried calls billu 2 go n get d car out n also 2 call d allus at d hospital ...he rushes wid arohi at d hospital n she been taken 2 d OT ...n then every1 is very tense by hearin arohi screams ...arjun is nervous n bittin his nails ...!!!!
then d doc cums out n tell them tht arohi has delivered a cute baby girl they all r happy .especially arjun ...then he goes rushin 2 arohi .n they both take d bay in hand ...!!!!they all cum home ...she is a little princess of arjun n arohi ...
then there is a 7yrs leap 
after 7yrs arohi in her room wearina beautiful saree n then arjun cums n hugs her soo cute na then they both go 2 their daughter's room its khushees 7th b'day ...arjohi go n hug n wish her a happy b'day n she cums down d steps holdin their hand ...as soon as they cum down d allus give her a surprise n they cut her b'day cake n d endinnn they all sing a song kya kehna remember which they had sang on arohis b'day !!!!n then it ends ...how sad na !!!!!
bt i jus predicted it ...want ur views n comments plzzz👏
ohhh noo i dont even want to think about when it ends and how it ends!! why ???????????????????

even kmh1 was only 170 episodes!! if stuff like kyunki saas bhi...and kasauti and etc etc can last for donkeys years why cant kmh last ATLEAST one year!!!!! whyyy 😭
I don't want to see a leap or a rushed ending. I agree with sanat11, give the show at least a year!
I agree with you, avaalu!
I like your idea. Hope they come up with season3 soon!
With less bloopers, with better casting, with scenes that are not physically impossible and with no pre determined plans of ending it within 150 episodes🤢 And yes, lastly and more importantly, in some other channel🤢🤢
Yes we can see all that in a year also... Bandini and jyoti both imagine shows were both like 2 years long, so kitni should be atleast an year!!!!! And plus after kitni and the swayamvar ends, what other shows will they have o offer anyways!!!!! Imagine should consider that!!!! They should not rush i and we should get an year out of this show!!! I don't care if there is a parallel lead or another misunderstanding anymore as long as kitni is still on air!!! And this time I really want then to show the suhaagraat and her being pregnant but not this early!!!! Hey didn't show any o their life after trying married in kitni 1 also and that was kind of frustrating!!!! That ending was also rushed.. All the showed inthe end of kitni 1 was their wedding which wasnt satisfying at all!!! I dont want them to do that this time also!!! Please ppl keep praying and signing that petition!!!! We can't let his happen :(Edited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
i know even i want it 2 goo on atleast a year shows like RBO have also survived why not kmh ...bt otherwise how was my update ..!!!!!!was d story nice !!!plzzz comment n tell me

Originally posted by aavalu

i know even i want it 2 goo on atleast a year shows like RBO have also survived why not kmh ...bt otherwise how was my update ..!!!!!!was d story nice !!!plzzz comment n tell me

I want Arohi to give birth to twin boys though😳😆 They can them Aman-Preet😳😆
Originally posted by laado_007

I want Arohi to give birth to twin boys though😳😆They can them Aman-Preet
No maybe one boy and one girl twins because preet is a girl's name in punjabi LOLEdited by ishakumar - 12 years ago
what about Arjun real dad?

What will happen between Arun-RPS relationship?

What about his real mom death and justice?
ppl .. jst tink o the tme when the viewers got thecvs and ekts to change her decision bout the leap ... an remember wat nitin said post that incident .. ???? THAT TE VIEWERS HAVE IMMENSE POWER .. we stopped that from happening .. we can stop this frm happening as well !!! if we decide to ... that is .. !!!!