CI Thursday's thread... - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago

reena - nice post

spee & reena - bye gurls ... me now feeling so sleepy ...have 2 go bye
Hima - me will put a statement of sazaa being withdrawn to aashu and varsha in my PM. πŸ˜† 

by the  way me reading your lovely part 8 but if its ok with you i will put my comments tomorrow. i am a bit sleepy and want to make sure i comment properly.

Sweet maan dreams😊

Spee/hima - Me did not like when  nandini today told devil to feed geet. 😑 Why did devil have to be present there. loool did you see how he could not even balance himself on the two stools.
Edited by divareena - 12 years ago
@hima and mona gn sweet maaneet dreams dear

Spee - how is your back today.😊 If you are tired, go and sleep.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—It must be 1.30 there.

I will go a bit later on as me want to read anokha pyar part 8.
Originally posted by divareena

Spee - how is your back today.😊 If you are tired, go and sleep.πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—It must be 1.30 there.

I will go a bit later on as me want to read anokha pyar part 8.
i'm fine thanks dear...my back is much better today thanks but i have throat pain ear pain and cold a bit fever but seriously when i'm with u all muje kuch bhi yaad hi nahi rehtha hai yaarπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜†...sach mein😊

i will stay for a while sweety...if u r reading anokha pyaar part 8 then go read it it's really beautiful i will wait for u
Spee - oh no have you taken any antiobiotics for your throat and ear pain. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are right that when we all are online we forget all pain and stressπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i will read the update later, dont worry, we will talk now. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

It will be strange this saturday with no maaneet😭

Spee - oh no have you taken any antiobiotics for your throat and ear pain. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

You are right that when we all are online we forget all pain and stressπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

i will read the update later, dont worry, we will talk now. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

It will be strange this saturday with no maaneet😭
yes dear i have taken medicines thanks...

aww don't cry sweety v will watch old maaneet scenes and have mastiπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes we will have fun,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I think we all are going to go mad with excitement over the romantic hot scenes CVs will be showing us soon. 😳😳😳

Varsha did not come online today to post a message. I cannot wait until we all are online togetherπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yes we will have fun,πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—. I think we all are going to go mad with excitement over the romantic hot scenes CVs will be showing us soon. 😳😳😳

Varsha did not come online today to post a message. I cannot wait until we all are online togetherπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
reena sirf news sunke yeh haal hai hamara agar sach mein maaneet ki romantic scenes denkhenge toh😍😍😍😳😳

i know dear may be our varsha is busy today...

even i can't wait until everyone is back and then v can have our fun like old times!!!πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—...v miss everyone
Spee - i know i think we all will talk online all night if CVs show hot romantic scenes. I tell you i am not letting anyone distrub me, even my mobile and land line will be switched off. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loool mamaji was funny in the episode. He thinks he is such a detective but is forgetful like meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†