Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@mona don't be upset..dear gc is not on leave..see from the precap. he is very much there..just because he was shown less does not mean he is on leave na..
he is very much there..dd was shown less on tuesday's episode...was she on leave...

@hima i hope for your sake no maha episode on 14th...i feel from the spoiler episode maha episode will be about kc...

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Samata

hello guys today's episode was a filler...

maaneet not in one  frame...but tommorow hopefully we will get some mahi moments like lvraaj said...

i loved the tej-pammi scene...
that girl is a sweetheart...
hope teji realizes her worth..

so maaneet will be cupid to their relationship..moi likes that..

preacap-adi is clueless about devil and msk being swapped..hopefully maan fasn na jaye as the precap suggested...

Samata nice post dear...Hope so Maaneet will same frame on  tomorrow . And I loved that Maaneet paly for cupid for TEj Pammy...

misty85 thumbnail
Hi samta...even though episode was filler, it was damn hillarious ...thanx to jugnu mama... I just loved his acting & diagloues were sone pe suhaga... well Adi sir ka reaction voh bhi sabke samne dekne wala hoga...It seems Maan has not asked Dadi to send sargi...as Maan was shocked to see Adi there...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Mishty

Today Mama was damn hillarious... he thinks bro is a code word or name of a person...now that Adi has also entered...if he thinks that he's bro...then????? haahaa situation mazzedaar ho rahi hai...today dialogues were superb...After watching today's episode, I think Tejjy is also like MSK who didn't like to express his feelings but slowly slowly he changed for Geet...somewhere Tejjy is also like that & I'm sure Maaneet will make him realise the importance of communication between husband & wife &... ki kabhi kabhi pyar jatana bhi zaruri hota hai...😳

Mishty superb analysis dear ...yes Mama was hilarious and Bro is code word I liked it...
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

@samata - nice post ... I think the cupid will be maaneet & the couple will b tejji & pammi as per LVraaz post ...

@mamta - nice post ...  U have a gud point ... tejji is close 2 MSK in regards to not expressing the feelings ... have U read LVraaz post or not let me know ... if not i will give u the link ...

& looks like dadi sent sargi on her own as maan has no idea abt it ...  

sumona28 thumbnail
@Spandana

Superb and very details analysis dear ...yes waiting for this day jis din MSK ka identity reaveal hoga and everyone will know that how much Maaneet loves each other...Mama was hilarious...
sumona28 thumbnail
@Samata

@mona don't be upset..dear gc is not on leave..see from the precap. he is very much there..just because he was shown less does not mean he is on leave na..
he is very much there..dd was shown less on tuesday's episode...was she on leave...

@hima i hope for your sake no maha episode on 14th...i feel from the spoiler episode maha episode will be about kc...

Samata I don't think KC episode will be on Mahaepisode . KC episode will be held on tuesday or Wednesday...and I think mahaepisode will not held on 14th May...

divareena thumbnail
Me got reception again. Hi spee, samata amd mishty.

All,- please wait for me.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@all...like button not working properly

@mona-nice analysis dear...don't worry soon v will get more of MAANEET scenes bcuz Karwachauth is coming...so v will get many MAANEET maahi maahi moments next week...

@hima-nice analysis dear...oh u r busy on 14th so let's have maha episode after that week...

@samata-nice analysis dear...samata it is lovely to see MAANEET as cupid for pammi and teji...

@reena-hi dear...come soon

@mamta-nice analysis dear...

@mona-thanks dear

misty85 thumbnail
@Hima: I havn't read LVraaz post... Actually I was not getting time to read any of FFs lately due to my job...but now I can spare some time...Another day you were asking why I left my job...the thing is I'm preparing to give my NET exam & also want to do MBA...so I needed a long break but see I'm so addicted to GF that I spend most of the time here.😆