Thendral

India-Forums

Thendral
Thendral

Update for Wednesday May 4th 2011 (Page 3)

Ruby-86 Senior Member
Ruby-86
Ruby-86

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Tanu.

This Lav need party that badly when VR is sick. I hope GW doesn't convince Lav to have some big party to show Nithesh's mother that they can afford. Lav also deserve to beg for water along with her mother. She is head weighted with so much pride thinking she is the richest person and queen. Mineral water and beauty parlor, wow!. I wish Nithesh get some saki to teach a good lesson to this GW.

About AP's daughter being a stalker or not, i am going to be very positive in this with a hope that it will favor T&T at the end. In case if she went to TA's house as a stalker, she cant separate T&T, all she can do is live telecast everything to Charu.

Edited by Ruby-86 - 04 May 2011 at 8:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaJanani20vjayamTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

pokkiri26 Goldie
pokkiri26
pokkiri26

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update TanuClapClapClap

Aarghhh...that Lavs...is crossing the lineAngry  ...why do u need a party when ur new family member is in bed...surely the everyone is going to hate this girlBig smile...cant wait for the day she gets kicked out of the house LOL...and run to her dearly motherAngry

Something seems fisshy here...tamilz friends...being stalkersWink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaJanani20TTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

vjayam Goldie
vjayam
vjayam

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
tks tanu for the update and the breezy comments...

def AP's daughter not the stalker i think,  she is genuinely in probs and AP going out of station also after C's exit i think.. this may turn AP in TT's favor i think now as the other police may not help them as facing suspension...

T's dialogs surely need to enter best lines exp..unakkunthu thani uyiru kudutha kadavul unakkaga thani vazhkai tharuvar... super

even though she adv the girl to forget the hubby if he does not change, i like the way she positively told TA that surely they will be happy together.. you talk to him..

also liked the way TA was seeing a new T in front of him and how much of a comfort it was to him.. more such scenes wud be welcome... hope this continunes , as Shubba said after C's exit story taking diff directions in interesting manner...

i too hope that this lav matter will bring out the 4 lacs issue.. remember TT did not want reception because his family cud not be part of it and Lav n Nit -so opp, i agree with shubba for nit lav moham/asai 60/90 rule will take effect!!!

lav did not even come to see her mother, she said she came because she had 1 hr spare at the parlor.. GW deserves this and more...and unfortunately however hard she tries Nit's mother is too god a MIL when compared to GW.. even when she shouts but what i like is that periappa seems to be getting more n more irritated with Lav...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekrselviAnnaJayThendralfanTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Krithiga.ganesh Groupbie
Krithiga.ganesh
Krithiga.ganesh

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update and ur awesome comments Tanu!

I do not think that this girl might be a stalker, as Charu was talking to that person with respect (neenga and all) so probably she might not be..

I too had the same feeling as Ranuja..Smile
I think it's time for TA to accept things to T.. Probably she might help him with very good ideas and suggestionsApprove

Even as Shammu said, AP will get to know these and might help T & TA laterErmm

Lets see what is in store for usConfused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkie

maha2us IF-Dazzler
maha2us
maha2us

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Thanks Nicole for the wonderful update.

It is possible AP's daughter could have come as a spy. But we can hope later AP's daughter will become an ally for TA and Thulasi seeing the good nature of both of them. Thulasi today again proves that she is a loving and supporting wife for TA. Later she will be supporting him also when he is having tough time with the loan sharks. TA's love to her in that situation is only going to increase. TA also has to become more practical. He should not have become so annoyed for having taken loan from his FIL. He has to learn there has to be a balance between giving and receiving in life. Hope Thulasi's love is going to make him more practical.

Again Laavanya is shown in contrast to Thulasi. Nitish is hit hard in his life as he is married to a selfish sokusu rani. Basically Nitish is kind hearted as we see he was the only person who practically helped TA and Thulasi in the loan of four lakhs. Nitish better has to get the advice of his dad who is decent and probably work hard to maintain the business. His wife is going to next demand honeymoon and then thani kudithanam. She will expect him to buy a saree or dress for her every month. Of course living between wife and mom itself is a tough experience especially when his wife complains everyday about his mom. Later Laavanya will accuse him of not supporting her against his 'cruel' mom. How will Nitish feel if GW also tells him that he is not supporting his wife? Nitish will one day feel it will be good for him if Laavanya left her to live with her mom. If only Laavanya takes the initiative to win the hearts of her in-law family members, they will think better of her.

Edited by maha2us - 05 May 2011 at 3:46am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekJanani20TheivaTTfanPearl.Arizes.Nixkiesahi.

Ranu. Senior Member
Ranu.
Ranu.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maha2us

Again Laavanya is shown in contrast to Thulasi. Nitish is hit hard in his life as he is married to a selfish sokusu rani. Basically Nitish is kind hearted as we see he was the only person who practically helped TA and Thulasi in the loan of four lakhs. Nitish better has to get the advice of his dad who is decent and probably work hard to maintain the business. His wife is going to next demand honeymoon and then thani kudithanam. She will expect him to buy a saree or dress for her every month. Of course living between wife and mom itself is a tough experience especially when his wife complains everyday about his mom. Later Laavanya will accuse him of not supporting her against his 'cruel' mom. How will Nitish feel if GW also tells him that he is not supporting his wife? Nitish will one day feel it will be good for him if Laavanya left her to live with her mom. If only Laavanya takes the initiative to win the hearts of her in-law family members, they will think better of her.

It's not her goal to win their affections but to win their money only! Ouch
I noticed so many differences between Lav and T&T yesterday. I remember once Deepa asked T&T to have a reception as they did not have a family wedding either but TA refused b/c he wanted to patch up things with his fam first. Also, Lav wants to celebrate their wedding b/c she finds it not special without all the grand party, balloons, and gifts but this Thulasi treats the few moments that TA spent exchanging garlands and tying thaali as more grand and special than a Royal Wedding... what a difference btwn them

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

bjda Senior Member
bjda
bjda

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
thanks for the update...
lav is so irritating...nitish will def have a tough time...wat is wrong in cookin for the fam and hosp when someone is sick shows her selfish char!!!
lav is def in for more trouble...!!!
and i somehow don think AP's daughter is the spy ...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivavjayamTTfanPearl.Nixkiesahi.

supree Goldie
supree
supree

Anandham Caption Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the wonderful update!

T's words to AP's daughter and the way she consold her was awesome! The whole segment was very promising and added a feather to Thul's hat! Star

Kudos to Thulsi & a special sabash to her Patti for bringing her up this bold and courageous!  ClapClap

Lav's character is going deep down in respect day by day!. When a close relative is not feeling well & is in serious health condition, she wants a grand reception?!!! Is she NUTS?!! AngryShocked Nichayam this Nitish is oru NUT for agreeing this idea!  Shocked But I want this party to be the reason for Nithish's borrowed 4 Lakhs matter to come out!  Appa irukku ungka irandu perukkum Thiruvizha!! LOL

I too don;t think AP's daughter is a spy, somehow!

Edited by supree - 05 May 2011 at 9:28am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekTheivalakshyamTTfanNixkiesahi.

Go to top