Maryada
Maryada

Random Musings: May 4, 2011 (Page 4)

RadiantTreasure IF-Dazzler
RadiantTreasure
RadiantTreasure

Debate Mansion Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
OMG jaya thanks for the thread..Hugwell glad to read u r views dear...and so of other's..Big smileRM thread looks so lively after ages..Big smile

I really haven't watched the episode fully..bit's and parts..LOL
But yes the highlight was the last scene in rain ..gosh that was so so needed ..but still we are stuck why gaurav is so "Bebas/Majboor" as he say'sStern Smile..what's the mystery behind it..
And yes i too really want to know if arti is related to Roshini devi..but where is RD?we have been missing that track for long time now..Stern Smile And seems like now vidya will give up all her tries to lure gaurav.. D'ohand the precap seems shocking Shocked atlast devyani who has been hiding the truth from vidya tells it..
I am really annoyed by devyani..Angrynow that she knows how it feels when one's husband eyes another women she realised how vidya must have felt from beginning?Argh!!!!Angry

And Why is priya's story so stuck again..Sleepy
Well looking forward for devyani-viday confrontation today!!A dhamakedar blast from vidya is what i am expecting..Dancinglets see.

Hey Bee..we met in SSBN forum remember..(runnerup of the banner - oh yeah changed my usernameBig smile).welcome to forum!!
And yes how's the SSBN 100 day's party coming in..join me in..btw i love u r VM's..the recent one especially!!

Good wishes everyone!!Hug
Sri:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasantiFIZK6

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
oh Hey Sri!!!
how are you doing hun? its gr8 to see you again... why the name change?
yes the Party Starts Tommarow so be sure to join in! Ive got some interesting things planned!!! Wink
and thnks for the Appreciation, making the Vms are my favourite Time pass!!! lol

xXx Bee

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureBheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Bee...cool...glad to see you jump in...this forum could use more active participants...LOL

@Fiz
...well said chica

@tamushi...Hiya...I'm Jaya...you? I agree...Vidya had to step well past her boundaries to chase Gaurav this way!

Sri...completely agree with your views. Where is RD...add her to the list of missing Maryaada sadasya who seem to have been abducted by aliens! Ermm

Edited by darlunia - 05 May 2011 at 10:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bee3nazzRadiantTreasureFIZK6

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bee3nazz

Hey Fiz^ (can i call u that)
I agree i cant wait to see how it will play out it will be interesting to see who will support SSP and who will support the women!!!
I have a feeling that Dadaji will defo back Devyani, he knows the tru SSP and maybe Gaurav, the real test will be for Aditya and to see how he will react and behave!!!

Sure you can Bee Smile. Bauji will be with the ladies, he knows all about his son but we still dont know what happened between Bauji and SSP for all the hostility Confused. Another secret there. As for Aditya his reaction for this whole mess is the most questionable. We all know Aditya loves Priya too much and when he found out the truth he was ready to kill the person responsible. I think he will feel guilty that it was his own dad who was responsible for Priyas pain and not be able to face her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BheegiBasanti

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Maryada Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index