Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Kisne Likha ye waahiyaat dialogue? (Page 4)

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
lol poco!!  this is just what i was thinking when i saw todays episode! itna kya badha chadha ke bol rahe hai!! aaj ki raat dekhte hain kya hoga? my god it was sooo overly dramatic! of all the things that actually were dramatic in this show, they chose to use this horrible dialogue here?!! LOL!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

lol poco!!  this is just what i was thinking when i saw todays episode! itna kya badha chadha ke bol rahe hai!! aaj ki raat dekhte hain kya hoga? my god it was sooo overly dramatic! of all the things that actually were dramatic in this show, they chose to use this horrible dialogue here?!! LOL!

Thank you. Big smile...wahi too yaar. Build up kar rahe ho to dhung se karo. Kya 1970s ki filmon ke dialogues or scenes chipkaa rahe ho. ROFL
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
poco. i agree. it's was too funny, and waahayat. kya dinbar directors saab sohothe rehe te hai. AngryI mean these kind of falthu dialogues are like always all over the show now and then. ekta madam, app to mahan hai.I agree "Aj raat" dialogues is too lame,, and reminded of that song "Aaj ki raat hona he kya, pana hai kaya"''''LOL. I mean come cvs i know u have ekta madam giving u headaches but  u can a break leg there (at least have a small effort). poco, thanks for the post. I just took excruciating final of u.s. his, and have one chem in few hours. thanks made my day . love u, and excuse my poor hindi. I just try to grasp the best as I can. I know my father might want to ripp his hair out from his head for my poor hindi, and offending my Indian heritage. toodles, off to my stupid world of chemistry, and hopefully catching with that sleep which I have not gotten in few days.Embarrassed

Edited by syria2014 - 04 May 2011 at 2:12pm

TheBlackJaguar

pilot100 Goldie
pilot100
pilot100

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
hey poco, once again  u cracked us up with your hilarious one-liners! btw can u plz  tell me the trps for the week gone by, why have you stopped posting them?

TheBlackJaguar

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Yes poco,it was a totally waahiyat dialogue...lagta hain cv's sab kuch bhul gaye..

Edited by anurag24t - 04 May 2011 at 8:15pm

TheBlackJaguar

reepicheep IF-Dazzler
reepicheep
reepicheep

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
PocoHug OMG can't stop laughingROFL ROFL sach mein wahiyat dialogue tha, aaj ki raat kya kayamat ki raat haiROFL and your description of abhay-piya-sid's stocking photosROFL too good yaarROFLClap  that last scene was so funnyROFL pata nahi mahaepisode ka kitn mahakachra banayengeROFL

the only saving grace of yesterday's bakwas episode was abhay-misha sceneBig smile there interactions are just too adorableStar just love the way abhay lets her be...and misha can vent out in front of him and he just takes it in his stride...

Edited by reepicheep - 04 May 2011 at 10:46pm

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
" Aaj ki raat ...Blah Blah Blah". ROFL ..
Ooh. Poca.. I felt it was bcoz lack of writer's like u..!!
Well, seriously when I saw Chaand I was thinking if he said these stupid " Aaj ki raat ...wala dialogue again..I soo gonna kill him again...but, Chaand is lucky enough that Superior's called him..!! ROFL 

The only thing I liked was Abhay Misha... specially Misha..!! the way she's handling the situation.. obviously it culd hv been better n the chapter culd been have finished within a sec or two like Panchi did..But, I like the way Misha revolt..n like she said I'm now living Pia's part of life.. I'm damn sure keeping her foot in Pia's shoe..won't be easy but in this process she'll realize Pia's pain..of living infront of her family but still far away from em..?
And now she has help also..Pia her gr8 Detective guru..like everyone says..!!
I find it strange that she does not have her Haseena Aunty's Number..??

Edited by NIDIZ - 04 May 2011 at 10:59pm

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Thank you for replying , everyone. Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index