Navya

India-Forums

Navya
Navya

They dont say a word, yet they create magic (Page 2)

saumya{roka} Senior Member
saumya{roka}
saumya{roka}

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
so true!!!

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@ pkaur, sorry dear donno ur name. i'm Shelly.

ur absolutely right. this boy Shaheer is really versatile. he really steals the show. he is more impressive than Soumya. may be b'coz he has more experience than Soumya. his expression is superb. he can convey many words through his eyes. my husband never praises anybody and rarely watches any serials.  i was really surprised when he told me last night while watching this show that this fellow is really a good actor. see his expressions.. etc. i was really surprised...

actually this actors Soumya n Shaheer compliment each other well.
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
yeahhhDay DreamingDay Dreaming
pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
so trueEmbarrassedHeart
samratrocks IF-Sizzlerz
samratrocks
samratrocks

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
exactlyy.. dey r awesomme!
pkaur92 Goldie
pkaur92
pkaur92

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shelly_nair

@ pkaur, sorry dear donno ur name. i'm Shelly.

ur absolutely right. this boy Shaheer is really versatile. he really steals the show. he is more impressive than Soumya. may be b'coz he has more experience than Soumya. his expression is superb. he can convey many words through his eyes. my husband never praises anybody and rarely watches any serials.  i was really surprised when he told me last night while watching this show that this fellow is really a good actor. see his expressions.. etc. i was really surprised...

actually this actors Soumya n Shaheer compliment each other well.

Hey, my name is Prabh
Thanks for replying Shelly =)

Omg i agree..at first when tere liye was ending and navya was taking its place, i was angry and i thought i would never watch navya but after seeing anant's expressions and acting, i was just amazed..And hence i started watching the show from the start..
The guy definitely acts better than Navya but i guess thats probably because navya has a character of shy girl and anant..well he is full of surprises Clap hahaha
Tc dearSmile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index