Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Good morning Ankit...that is exactly it a comedy...biased or unbiased towards the characters, it irritates me to see our channels producing such rubbish...and I am even more irritated that we watch it knowing that it is rubbish...unfortunately for most viewers who are responsible for the TRP's, I guess it is entertaining drama...so the CV's will never change.

Gd morning (if still morning) Aditi jii, the problem is tht this serial started with big promise, and viewers attached with it either due to actors or characters. Thn its lost in the way but CVs very claverly keep hooking thm with false hopes. They never show anything clearly and keep possibility to make palti anytime. And viewers like naive, being fooled by thm. They know one good episode and again they will dance on their tune. So they serve all the rubbish till it start effect on TRP and thn one good episode and viewers happy, forgetting all torture. I think they need a writer once in few months. πŸ˜† and between they allow actors to run the serial thmself. πŸ˜† good saving scheme in crisis period πŸ˜†Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ha ha AnkitπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved your last sentence...since this serial has been in a crisis mode for ages...the actors must be scripting it...that is why
Silent but deadly Daddaji had verbal diarrhea yesterday...

Mai decided that she was getting too clever so immediately went about to prove that wrong by accepting a bunch of pillows as Tapasya...

Ichcha forgot her role and Tapasya had to remind her...

Veer decided that if he stayed with S & S he might have to actually say a few words so he decided to take the 'slow boat to China' lift at his site...

and Tapasya and Ichcha decided to seal their bond of friendship by running a Marathon hand in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what you say makes sooo much sense
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hermoinee

Very well written letter..πŸ‘πŸ‘

@ Bold... Ichcha's character started to lose its charm from the moment she took the dumb decision of sending Tapasya under ghunghat.  She did not find it necessary to consult Veer before taking such an important decision which could affect his life, the life of the guy whom she loved. From that time onwards her character has been under a gradual decline and all her decisions after that have been self destructive as well as affecting the lives of those who loved her. The CVs in trying to portray her as noble, forgiving and sacrificing character, have failed miserably to impress that on the viewers' minds and have actually turned her character into that of a complete moron. But we do not know whether the concerned actors have any say on these matters.

Yes, her biggest mistake was to send Taps to Veer under ghunghat without asking Veer! How can you care for a guy and then ruin his life? I doubt she really loves Veer more than Taps.

Or maybe, her sense of duty and inheritance of 'servitute' is always ten times more than her self respect, and love for her ammu and Veer.
ankit111 thumbnail

Ha ha AnkitπŸ‘πŸΌ...loved your last sentence...since this serial has been in a crisis mode for ages...the actors must be scripting it...that is why
Silent but deadly Daddaji had verbal diarrhea yesterday...

Mai decided that she was getting too clever so immediately went about to prove that wrong by accepting a bunch of pillows as Tapasya...

Ichcha forgot her role and Tapasya had to remind her...

Veer decided that if he stayed with S & S he might have to actually say a few words so he decided to take the 'slow boat to China' lift at his site...

and Tapasya and Ichcha decided to seal their bond of friendship by running a Marathon hand in hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what you say makes sooo much sense
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this is only logical explaination of this illogical showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ankit111

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†this is only logical explaination of this illogical showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ankit be a little dillogicalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw i am totally surprised at veer, wow yaar iccha aayi sadu si exp de rahi hain and still he is not thinking,
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

btw i am totally surprised at veer, wow yaar iccha aayi sadu si exp de rahi hain and still he is not thinking,

Sorry intruderfast...did not get what you mean by that...brains are fried after yesterday.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ankit111 thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
waise khud Veer ka expression kam sadu tha kya, use laga yaar abhi sachi aane wali thi, kuchh masti karte lekin bich me ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by ankit111 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
waise khud Veer ka expression kam sadu tha kya, use laga yaar abhi sachi aane wali thi, kuchh masti karte lekin bich me ye Ichchha kabab me haddi ban ke aa gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Intruderfast - Got it...Ichcha has a new style these days and that is not just with her clothes it is also with the way she looks and speaks...stammering, stuttering or silent.

@ Ankit - I agree Veer was probably fed up...he must have thought 'Wow Sanchi ...maybe I can get her a lift in my lift"...Ichcha the spoilsport arrived at the wrong time...silly girl.😑
ankit111 thumbnail

@ Intruderfast - Got it...Ichcha has a new style these days and that is not just with her clothes it is also with the way she looks and speaks...stammering, stuttering or silent.

@ Ankit - I agree Veer was probably fed up...he must have thought 'Wow Sanchi ...maybe I can get her a lift in my lift"...Ichcha the spoilsport arrived at the wrong time...silly girl.😑

yaa bechare ka dil ke arma idhar udhar bah gayeπŸ˜†. he hd got full licence from Satya, on the Top of under constrution building. wht a romantic moment and ye Ichchha, akal ki dushman, spoiled everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
groucho thumbnail

yaa bechare ka dil ke arma idhar udhar bah gayeπŸ˜†. he hd got full licence from Satya, on the Top of under constrution building. wht a romantic moment and ye Ichchha, akal ki dushman, spoiled everythingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£