~~CB2 Express 2 Edition~~ CB Newsletter - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Sia, another lovely edition 👏. Loved the WnF's . 

Congratulations to all the winners
Sia,

Another brilliant edition.  Hats off to you guys, for making this forum a beautiful place to visit .

A true word of appreciation to all the members who have worked hard to bring happiness and joy to the other members.

Congratulations to all the winners.

A special round of applause for the excellent job once again.👏👏👏
Congrats to all the members...u ppl did it made it... Hats of 2 u ppl... jst no words ...outstandin effort... what a presentation...OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...CB forum is realy lucky to have this kinds of members...

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...
🥳🥳🥳🥳
OMG!!! "PARROT CBIAN"?? 🤣 🤣🤣 🤣 thank u guys so much!!! sia thank u so much tou n the NL team fr all ur hardworks & efforts...its awesome!!! 👍🏼 🤗 Edited by Tilashini - 12 years ago
Thanks Sia and NL team for all you amazing and hard work. Love reading it! And congrats to all the winners 👏
Mind Blowing Creations... ... You are great Sia,  Will  you continue with your FF. 
this is really amazing...my jaw just dropped...my god...the NL team rokzzz...just 👏...and a very special hug to sia 🤗...congrats...nd thanku
SUPERB !!!!!! great work SIA 👍🏼 ... you and NL team just rock ..👏 AWESOME presentation  ⭐️.. very well define .. THANKS 😊 CONGRATS to all those who win the games and who get rewards 🥳
Awesome job guys😃 It looks awesome =)
OMG wowww loved it its just awesome...really no words could explain my feelings...good job guys keep it up...