Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Dev is not the one he used to be in CB1 (Page 2)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
yaaa I also happy that there are some changers in CB2...both the characters changed na...I mean Radh and De,,,
I heard AvIna told n a interview also that when Radh try to come near to Dev Dev will go away and when Dev will try to come closer to Radh...Radh will go away...please sorry its not true...case I think I heard these words from them...
so here they are different but only same thing is Fake wife and husband in CB1 now in CB2...also pushing husband to fake wife. and now pushing wife to fake husband

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah Dev is different, he is not confident man anymore. I think his character is complex and I like that about Dev. You don't know what to expect a lot of to discover. I'm sure one day he is going to explode for sure!
shivamala IF-Dazzler
shivamala
shivamala

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
It will be very interesting to watch how they both react with each other staying in the same house.  I dont think Dev will help Rad in the beginning may be later on he  may come realize his mistakes and accept Rad has his wife. I hope they dont kill  Purohit Ji I want to see him get well. The house needs elderly person with moral. Like CB 1 we had wonderful Dadi.
Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 06 May 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
 There is different character of Dev in both the shows ...in CB1 was the pampered son of the family , could take his own decision ...In CB2 he  is orphan , this family has taken care of him ...Naturally he will be having some obligations towards this family ...That ,s why his character is complex ...He does not have anyone of his own who can guide him  or he can share his problems with ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashna26

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index