Uttaran
Uttaran

OMG Ichaa is so DUMB!!!! (Page 6)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
lol, this coming from u aditi LOL...

high time they end show , they are horribly rotating in circles and screaming we have nothing to offer

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

high time they end show , they are horribly rotating in circles and screaming we have nothing to offer

Right...they have their 'knickers in a twist, and no one to unravel it...so along comes the torture for us DumbosOuchAngryLOLLOLLOL
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
lol. wonder wat should be done to make it obvious for makers and channel to know tht ppl dislike this show lke anything and want it to end

Surprised to read tapu has saved icha and icha is roaming around in weird clothes , which makes her look she is 16yrs old never mind ...

and veer , well nothing is left to say about him , he is useless
mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
I finally kicked the habit of watching uttaran. Took weeks and a good serial Navya to help me break the habit. 

Pl guys, all of you who support good and fair play over evil and cunning behavior...just stop watching this serial. Trust me, there is a bunch of stuff on other channels, some of which are recent serials, and we can easily catch up.

Let us sink the TRPs so badly, that the CVs will wonder where the ripples went in less than a week. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged

@chitra, wat was that ROFL

@ankit , u forgot to comment on AUDIENCE Wink

Hi Jaya, got so disgusted with the stinking garbage they showed yesterday that I went to the CVs Appreciation Thread with the war cry of the musketeers, 'All for one and One for All'...Wink Evil SmileLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITLimitLessFan

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Right...they have their 'knickers in a twist, and no one to unravel it...so along comes the torture for us DumbosLOL

The CVs have not only their knickers in a twist, but one dumb brainless infertile Casanova also inside with reel and real wives twisting and turning him around singing 'Ringa ringa roses'...ROFLROFL

souroj

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

I finally kicked the habit of watching uttaran. Took weeks and a good serial Navya to help me break the habit. 

Pl guys, all of you who support good and fair play over evil and cunning behavior...just stop watching this serial. Trust me, there is a bunch of stuff on other channels, some of which are recent serials, and we can easily catch up.

Let us sink the TRPs so badly, that the CVs will wonder where the ripples went in less than a week. 

@ Bold.. that is exactly what I plan to do.. I left watching this show earlier when they made Vansh a psycho torturing Ichcha all the time and felt exasperated and when I read the updates sometime later realized that they had killed his character and made Ichcha the eternal crybaby and felt happy that I had stopped watching it.  I came back to watch it only when they got Veecha married after the much touted 'Sachchai ki jeet', which has gone missing totally again and the one who is the anti thesis of Truth is winning hands down all the time with misplaced sympathies and misleading messages from the CVs, which is potentially harmful to impressionable young minds. I know many people in my circles have decided to stop watching this show and are very strict in not letting their small children watch it as it gives the wrong ideas. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUITtiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Hi Jaya, got so disgusted with the stinking garbage they showed yesterday that I went to the CVs Appreciation Thread with the war cry of the musketeers, 'All for one and One for All'...Wink Evil SmileLOL

I know yaa,r many of us had passed this level way to long back , u guys have just stepped in our shoes NOW ...

hermione8

Go to top