OMG Ichaa is so DUMB!!!! (Page 3)

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by ankit111

I think pagals of Farah pagalkhana can write better story Wink

Ankit, a 5 year old child would do a better script or story...this is an insult to any intelligence...OK CV's or whoever  wants  to make Tapasya's character into a saint... do so... and end the dash serial but this is total junk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aditi jii i hv no interest in any character, so i can only laugh on such stupidityLOLLOL. i just surprise, who is happy with this storyline, neither veecha nor Tapu Fan. this is hight of stupidity of CVs. its not draging but hammering everyday to viewer, but if still its under 10 slot thn i think viewer deserve itAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
tell me something newLOLLOL, iccha is the queen of dumbness, yay i am so out of it, Big smileBig smilenow
iccha tum jaayo ab bhaad mein LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

newkq

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Originally posted by newkq

Originally posted by souroj

Today's episode was an extremely sick episode.
 TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive Iccha.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back home
Iccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wife and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene.
Agree...why ichaa has to use veer's kasam...that woman has destroyed her life completely and ichaa went trough such hell to the extent being a widow etc...and now the baby is not even veer's and she is cheating on the family...and this stupid ichaa is talking to her giving her husband's kasam...seriously..my BP is totally high today.

Even mineLOLLOL but maybe its the Cvs sick idea to show Tapasya accepting Iccha to be Veer's wife and admitting it by her own mouthSillySilly
Silly

Goes to show that this serial is injurious not only to mental health but injurious to physical health also..ShockedOuch LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqsourojtiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
wow , makers never fail to show Icha is worthless LOL

newkq

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jdfan

thank u guys for updating me Big smile i'll be right back from my CVs thread AngryBig smilethey need a little appreciation thats itBig smile

The CVs seem to be in need of 'Uttaran' from the viewers in the form of brains for good story ideas, but now will get only chappals and rotten tomatoes..Angry..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqsourojRoshini1494tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Ankit, a 5 year old child would do a better script or story...this is an insult to any intelligence...OK CV's or whoever  wants  to make Tapasya's character into a saint... do so... and end the dash serial but this is total junk!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aditi jii i hv no interest in any character, so i can only laugh on such stupidityLOLLOL. i just surprise, who is happy with this storyline, neither veecha nor Tapu Fan. this is hight of stupidity of CVs. its not draging but hammering everyday to viewer, but if still its under 10 slot thn i think viewer deserve itAngry

I agree, one cannot help but laugh at this ridiculous serial and its even more ridiculous characters...how anyone can even think of liking them is beyond me...if it is doing as well as you say that does not say much about the other serials...thank goodness I am traveling from Saturday.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8ankit111

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

I agree, one cannot help but laugh at this ridiculous serial and its even more ridiculous characters...how anyone can even think of liking them is beyond me...if it is doing as well as you say that does not say much about the other serials...thank goodness I am traveling from Saturday.
So u hv two days of torture and i warn u tomorrow will be even more torture thn todayLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hermione8groucho

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
some one please just shoot me. CANT TAKE THIS STUPIDITY ANYMORE. CVs ka Bheja museum mein rakhne layak hai!!

newkq

Go to top