Uttaran
Uttaran

OMG Ichaa is so DUMB!!!! (Page 2)

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by souroj

Today's episode was an extremely sick episode.
 TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive IcchaDeadDead.
Iccha giving her Veer's kasam to go back homeDeadDead
DeadIccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wifeDeadDead and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene, so Iccha cant even hug her husband on seeing him safe.
Tomorrow another  tagra Iccha bashing sessionSleepySleepy, though I feel she deserves it.

It looked like Tapasya is Veer's wife and Icchcha is her servant doing her bidding... She even forgot that she is Veer's wife and was stammering even before the watchman... Body doubles were used even for I-T scenes.. The direction and story have become rubbish nowadays...SleepySleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqtiredofuttaransourojRoshini1494tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

I think pagals of Farah pagalkhana can write better story Wink

Ankit, a 5 year old child would do a better script or story...this is an insult to any intelligence...OK CV's or whoever  wants  to make Tapasya's character into a saint... do so... and end the dash serial but this is total junk!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqhermione8sourojankit111arunima_LUITtiny15

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
At the beginning they tortured us wid Daddaji's bhashans and Mai cannot understand the difference between pillows and a human beingConfusedConfused.
She is as dumb as her daughter in lawEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqhermione8tiny15Roshini1494

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:44am | IP Logged
thank u guys for updating me Big smile i'll be right back from my CVs thread AngryBig smilethey need a little appreciation thats itBig smile

tiredofuttaranhermione8sourojtiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

TVSB telling Iccha nothing shud happen to Veer or she will not forgive IcchaDeadDead.
DeadIccha can't even talk properly to a watchman and forgets that she is Veer's wifeDeadDead and lastly
body doubles being used for Veecha scene, so Iccha cant even hug her husband on seeing him safe.
Tomorrow another  tagra Iccha bashing sessionSleepySleepy, though I feel she deserves it.

It looked like Tapasya is Veer's wife and Icchcha is her servant doing her bidding... She even forgot that she is Veer's wife and was stammering even before the watchman... Body doubles were used even for I-T scenes.. The direction and story have become rubbish nowadays...SleepySleepy

Is anyone directing this...even an alien from Mars would be better...Ichcha has been in that servile mode for a while now...but her acting today was appalling...and the script...OMG...who writes this balderdash????OuchOuchOuchDeadDead

hermione8sourojarunima_LUITtiny15

hermione8 Goldie
hermione8
hermione8

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

After watching today's episode I feel, this serial even dosnt worth discussing. How dumb cvs can be. For whom they r writing story. Interesting to know who like this story except real couple Wink

True, I was busy for a week but did not miss this show, but now after tonight's episode feel there is no point watching and discussing about this worthless serial.. It has become intolerable and only spoils my mood before retiring to bed..AngrySleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqwatchserialsourojankit111tiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged

At the beginning they tortured us wid Daddaji's bhashans and Mai cannot understand the difference between pillows and a human beingConfusedConfused.
She is as dumb as her daughter in lawEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

This serial should be renamed Dumb and DumberOuchOuch

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

watchserialnewkqhermione8ankit111serialjunkietiny15Roshini1494

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermoinee

Oh I didn't notice I-T scenes bcoz my blood was already boiling.
Winky will also be put to shame infront of IcchaAngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

newkqhermione8tiny15

Go to top