Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

souroj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
At the beginning they tortured us wid Daddaji's bhashans and Mai cannot understand the difference between pillows and a human beingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
She is as dumb as her daughter in law😳😳
jdfan thumbnail
thank u guys for updating me πŸ˜ƒ i'll be right back from my CVs thread πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ƒthey need a little appreciation thats itπŸ˜ƒ
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

It looked like Tapasya is Veer's wife and Icchcha is her servant doing her bidding... She even forgot that she is Veer's wife and was stammering even before the watchman... Body doubles were used even for I-T scenes.. The direction and story have become rubbish nowadays...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Is anyone directing this...even an alien from Mars would be better...Ichcha has been in that servile mode for a while now...but her acting today was appalling...and the script...OMG...who writes this balderdash????🀒🀒
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

After watching today's episode I feel, this serial even dosnt worth discussing. How dumb cvs can be. For whom they r writing story. Interesting to know who like this story except real couple πŸ˜‰

True, I was busy for a week but did not miss this show, but now after tonight's episode feel there is no point watching and discussing about this worthless serial.. It has become intolerable and only spoils my mood before retiring to bed..😑πŸ₯±
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

At the beginning they tortured us wid Daddaji's bhashans and Mai cannot understand the difference between pillows and a human beingπŸ˜•πŸ˜•.
She is as dumb as her daughter in law😳😳

This serial should be renamed Dumb and Dumber
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

It looked like Tapasya is Veer's wife and Icchcha is her servant doing her bidding... She even forgot that she is Veer's wife and was stammering even before the watchman... Body doubles were used even for I-T scenes.. The direction and story have become rubbish nowadays...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Oh I didn't notice I-T scenes bcoz my blood was already boiling.
Winky will also be put to shame infront of Iccha😑😑
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Ankit, a 5 year old child would do a better script or story...this is an insult to any intelligence...OK CV's or whoever  wants  to make Tapasya's character into a saint... do so... and end the dash serial but this is total junk!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aditi jii i hv no interest in any character, so i can only laugh on such stupidityπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. i just surprise, who is happy with this storyline, neither veecha nor Tapu Fan. this is hight of stupidity of CVs. its not draging but hammering everyday to viewer, but if still its under 10 slot thn i think viewer deserve it😑
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
tell me something newπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, iccha is the queen of dumbness, yay i am so out of it, πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒnow
iccha tum jaayo ab bhaad mein πŸ˜† 
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Even mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but maybe its the Cvs sick idea to show Tapasya accepting Iccha to be Veer's wife and admitting it by her own mouthπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
πŸ€ͺ

Goes to show that this serial is injurious not only to mental health but injurious to physical health also..😲 πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wow , makers never fail to show Icha is worthless πŸ˜†